• Total voters
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys curious as to which topical fat burner is better?
results, feedback, science are all needed
Eviscerate
Napalm
DermaTherm Target
I have used all of them. Briefly:

Napalm:
This was the least effective fat loss topical for me. Also caused me to retain quite a bit of water - that did not go away a few days after I had stopped using it.

Dermatherm Target:
I found the original DermaTherm to be more effective than DermaTherm Target.

Eviscerate:
Of the 3 options you have listed, Eviscerate is IMO the best choice, and, with the proper nutrition and training, should give you the best results. I am actually using Eviscerate yet again, for my competition preparation.

Bear in mind that everyone is different and every product does not have the same effects for everyone, and therefore, what I found the best and effective, others may disagree, due to their experiences. At the end of the day, you can only try one and see how it goes. In all honesty, if you're lean enough, and your diet and training are on target, then you are going to get and see results using any of Napalm, DermaTherm Target, or Eviscerate.

~Team APPNUT

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
derm or the fat loss stack by PP all the way. CLA is cheep and goes along way. along with green tea extract

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me and my wife are both using Derma Therm Target in conjunction with Primordial Performance's Fat Loss Stack. We've worked out and ate super clean before, but the results were really slow to come by, even with the use of thermogenics. Two weeks into the FLS and we can see pretty good improvements already.

Adding a thermo to this is a great idea as well. As for the other 2 products, im sorry ive never even heard of them, let alone try them.

But yeah, bottom line is Derma Therm works pretty good.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've also ran dermatherm target isn't as good as the old dermatherm...i'm about to run out of a bottle now, been using it for like 2 months now...not really any difference but i used it while bulking which shouldn't be done, i was hoping it would allow me to bulk and keep the fat to a minimal...didn't find so much luck though....i love the smell though and it wasn't bad for moisturizer...didn't dry my skin out at all

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
i've also ran dermatherm target isn't as good as the old dermatherm...i'm about to run out of a bottle now, been using it for like 2 months now...not really any difference but i used it while bulking which shouldn't be done, i was hoping it would allow me to bulk and keep the fat to a minimal...didn't find so much luck though....i love the smell though and it wasn't bad for moisturizer...didn't dry my skin out at all

The original Dermatherm was stronger than Dermatherm Target; this is because the original contained mild pH's which increased the thermogenic effect. To get similar results you could stack Dermatherm Target with a low dose of Dermacrine, I normally just use a full dose though.

The main ingredient in Dermatherm Target is Theophylline. It has been shown in studies to reduce waist circumference by almost twice as much in comparison to using nothing, when applied topically. The study I read showed an 11 cm loss in waist circumference in comparison to the 5 cm lost by the placebo group. Both groups were on a calorie deficient diet and doing low intensity cardio a few times a week; walking.

The idea behind Theophylline is that it frees up fatty tissue to be used for energy first. If you are not on a calorie deficient diet, it will just redistribute the fat.

Here is the study I read and the reason Dermatherm Target is great for site specific fat loss.
:yawn:

Edit: Not sure if that link is working for you guys or not. When I click it the page doesn't fully load. You can copy that url from the browser and enter it into a new browser and it will show the study.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if diet and training are in order i would go with dermatherm along with a oral thermo would be great. i havent used Alpha-T2 but i could see how that would stack great with Dermatherm Target.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
How long will a bottle of dermatherm target last at 2 pumps ed?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can be site specific...
Most topicals simply take the water out of the area that it is applied, giving the impression that fat as been lost there.

While this is beneficial when you're taking it, as soon as you stop it will go back to normal.

A lot comes into play. Whether the skin is acting as a reservoir...how fast the ingredients are getting into the bloodstream, etc. As soon as the ingredients are in the bloodstream its no different than if you took them orally.

I think a more effective route would be to target the mechanisms and receptors in, say, belly fat (A2 receptors).
This is a much more practical approach to targeted fat loss. Ingredients to look for would be rauwolscine hcl aka alpha-yohimbine.

I believe the cort blocker in LX has also shown visceral fat loss as well.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if diet and training are in order i would go with dermatherm along with a oral thermo would be great. i havent used Alpha-T2 but i could see how that would stack great with Dermatherm Target.
I agree. You get the best of both worlds.

In this case I would stack the alpha-t2 with dermatherm since it does have solid ingredients and decent doses. It will do its job.

I wasn't aware there was a new one or old one...not sure which one I used but I liked it for the fact of getting water out of my stomach area for beach season :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
eviscerate is good but be ready for the burn. i haven't tried the other two.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i want a topical because its in addition to a regular thermogenic and diet approach but im very curious about results ont hem as it could be awesome not to mention my GF holds fat in her legs but has no reason to sue a thermogenic and i wont put her on a AI which i think would clean up her legs.....

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Most topicals simply take the water out of the area that it is applied, giving the impression that fat as been lost there.

While this is beneficial when you're taking it, as soon as you stop it will go back to normal.

A lot comes into play. Whether the skin is acting as a reservoir...how fast the ingredients are getting into the bloodstream, etc. As soon as the ingredients are in the bloodstream its no different than if you took them orally.

I think a more effective route would be to target the mechanisms and receptors in, say, belly fat (A2 receptors).
This is a much more practical approach to targeted fat loss. Ingredients to look for would be rauwolscine hcl aka alpha-yohimbine.

I believe the cort blocker in LX has also shown visceral fat loss as well.
With Dermatherm Target you actually retain some water while using it. Once you stop use you actually lose the extra water.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
well i want a topical because its in addition to a regular thermogenic and diet approach but im very curious about results ont hem as it could be awesome not to mention my GF holds fat in her legs but has no reason to sue a thermogenic and i wont put her on a AI which i think would clean up her legs.....
now is she upset about the fat on her legs or do you have to rub in on while she's asleep?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea...sticky business when you get into fatloss on girls...especially if its cellulite. Stuff like birth control and all that effects them so easily. I wouldn't do anything hormonal either.

Get her to put on some dermatherm. Tell her its lotion :D. She would benefit from it for sure...but again I would still stack it with even 1-2 caps of AT2 since women have amazing feedback from the 3,3-T2 ingredient.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
now is she upset about the fat on her legs or do you have to rub in on while she's asleep?
ya she hates her legs, but cant lift right now, its amazxing can eat crap all day just gets soft, not fat, shes gota a track athlete body, maybe one day you can meet her>...............

shes down with it and is currently trying DermaTherm and likes it but as with 99% of people espec women she isnt consistent,

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
ya she hates her legs, but cant lift right now, its amazxing can eat crap all day just gets soft, not fat, shes gota a track athlete body, maybe one day you can meet her>...............

shes down with it and is currently trying DermaTherm and likes it but as with 99% of people espec women she isnt consistent,
Well if you two ever make it to Portland let me know. I'm always down to meet our customers.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i like napalm have had GREAT Success with it I also like eviscirate. I do find the napalm less messy sometines eviscirate i can smell it and get some brown color on my shirts but i love the burn if you work out a few hours after applied.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im using up to 3 or 4 pumps a day. Im just over 300lbs and ive got a lot of ground to cover. I dont care if I run out sooner than planned, if its working ill buy more, and as it stands, ill be ordering more. DermaTherm that is.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Haha...fat loss goodness sounds great...

rulk...so for you 1 bottle at 3-4 pumps will prob last you ~14 days, does that sound right? Also, are you getting any sides at 3-4 pumps?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
There's 54 pumps per container mate, so at 2 pumps per day you're looking at 27 days or ~month of fat loss goodness :)
Ah silly Rick, you misread the bottle. 54 applications of two pumps. So it will last 54 days, almost eight weeks.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
My wife and I both tried DermaTherm Target. She used it on a calorie restricted diet and I on a maintenance diet. Neither of us we very impressed with out results. The instructions say it must be used on a calorie restricted diet, well all fat lose products work on a calorie restricted diet. I have also used Naplam. IMO it is worthless.