Best Supplement for Natural Test Booster + Libido Enhancer

  1. Best Supplement for Natural Test Booster + Libido Enhancer


    Im looking for some personal experience here. What do you feel is the best supplement to get your testosterone kicking in the highest numbers, as well as a high enough libido to make even the fattest chicks look appetizing.


    I havent tried any of the popular products mentioned on this site, but Im assuming big favorites include: Testopro, DTH, Sustain Alpha.

    Let me hear it guys!


  2. dth and stoked for me. the others you mentioned get great reviews also

  3. As far as i know If you really want to boost your natural testosterone levels and get all the benefits that come along with it (increased muscle mass, libido, etc.) try x-fuel - it really works - you won't find it anywhere else for less and you won't be disappointed with the results!
    •   
       


  4. Im on cycle with Turinabol LV and using the TD Sustain Alpha applying it on a loose schedule of 3 on 3 off and must say my libido is going steady.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Im on cycle with Turinabol LV and using the TD Sustain Alpha applying it on a loose schedule of 3 on 3 off and must say my libido is going steady.
    I would have to say the combo of testopro and stoked or the TRS by primordial performance (i.e. Sustain Alpha) are the best two. After these "kicked in" all I could think about was sex all day and I would just start thinking about it without even meaning to . Those are my two.

  6. how long do you think it took for testopro to kick in juice?

  7. Testopro and Stoked will have you ready for action for sure. This really gets me hopping but some are talking about combining Testopro and Perform an AI libido enhancer, I'm afraid to try it myself as a am married and the wife is not as active as she used to be. I could keep several women happy on such a stack. If you dare you could combine all three but your going to need a Harem... seriously, the stuffs no joke.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Testopro and Stoked will have you ready for action for sure. This really gets me hopping but some are talking about combining Testopro and Perform an AI libido enhancer, I'm afraid to try it myself as a am married and the wife is not as active as she used to be. I could keep several women happy on such a stack. If you dare you could combine all three but your going to need a Harem... seriously, the stuffs no joke.
    Lol I was thinking about running TestoPro, PCS, and Perform for 8 weeks straight but decided I better not. I wouldnt even want to go to the gym lol it would just be Take that kind of stack when u have a freak at home or u will be to many houses.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Lol I was thinking about running TestoPro, PCS, and Perform for 8 weeks straight but decided I better not. I wouldnt even want to go to the gym lol it would just be Take that kind of stack when u have a freak at home or u will be to many houses.
    No fuggin doubt.. I can see where that might be a lot of fun for a guy with the right... connections lol
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    No fuggin doubt.. I can see where that might be a lot of fun for a guy with the right... connections lol
    Ya I dont have those kind of connections or lady help right now so Id be on edge with all the sexual frustration lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya I dont have those kind of connections or lady help right now so Id be on edge with all the sexual frustration lol
    Yah the wifes not up to sexual marathons anymore...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by acwingfoot View Post
    how long do you think it took for testopro to kick in juice?
    Well it starts working in your body immediately, but for you to really "feel" it I would say 1.5-3 weeks. It's great stuff.

  13. Stoked + Maca had me ready to rock 24/7. Well...not that is any different than usual lol...but I was shocked at how potent that stack was in the libido department.

  14. Sustain Alpha

  15. stoked/perform/testopro. the perform will kick in fast within the 1st couple of days, then the stoked, and by the time testopro kicks in at about the 5-7 day mark it's game over.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    stoked/perform/testopro. the perform will kick in fast within the 1st couple of days, then the stoked, and by the time testopro kicks in at about the 5-7 day mark it's game over.


    AKA 24/7 Stack.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    AKA 24/7 Stack.
    well yeah, if you count the sexual dreams, lol. i swear sex is always on mind with those supps-truth.

    and i am 51-geez!

  18. when you take stack these, do you still take the recomended dose for each or?

  19. will, stoked, tesopro and glycobol be good?

    thats what i've been seeing in websites being sold as combos..

  20. i currently using PCS/ Testopro/ t-911 and its on fire..

    I'm in PCT from an H-drol run. I don't think got shut down too hard.. felt lethargy pretty heavy but libido was still there (not sure about having one but not the other, but that's how my body responded). I wanted a natty test boost stack that hit me from every angle, free test & total test.. the stack has kicked in and loving it!!

    Just make sure to dose the T-911 (which has Yohimbine in it) after a meal, this prevents the temporary (2 - 3 hours after) shrinkage that many experience when dosing on an empty stomach.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by oznerol View Post
    will, stoked, tesopro and glycobol be good?

    thats what i've been seeing in websites being sold as combos..
    Yes that is called the Swole Stack. There have been some recent logs on it in the review/supp section. There is also a current log of that stack.

    The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  22. All I can say was that sustain alpha 5ml twice a day gave me such a huge libido boost that no matter how pissed I was at my girlfriend it was always on!!! very satisfied

  23. hey pemb, do you think it would be a good idea to take the support supplements with the swole stack?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by oznerol View Post
    hey pemb, do you think it would be a good idea to take the support supplements with the swole stack?
    Not necessary at all, it's completely herbal...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by oznerol View Post
    hey pemb, do you think it would be a good idea to take the support supplements with the swole stack?
    No supports would be needed as this is not a steriod type cycle.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  26. ahh, sorry for hijacking this thread, but will i be able to stack swole with jack3d?

  27. I've been off the boards for quite awhile, so I'm not up to date at all on the products that have come out the past few months. Products that used to work for my libido departmente were DTH, Sustain Alpha, Hghup, Stoked, IGF-2. I would expect any combination of these to work great for you.

    Best of luck!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by oznerol View Post
    ahh, sorry for hijacking this thread, but will i be able to stack swole with jack3d?
    I don't see why not, Jack3d is a preworkout supplement, not affecting hormones in any way. It could worsen your blood pressure on cycle, but off cycle should be ok. IMO

  29. Quote Originally Posted by oznerol View Post
    ahh, sorry for hijacking this thread, but will i be able to stack swole with jack3d?
    Yah there is no relation ... your fine with that stack..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by oznerol View Post
    ahh, sorry for hijacking this thread, but will i be able to stack swole with jack3d?
    Agree with everyone else should be no problem at all.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  31. SUSTAIN ALPHA LIQUA-VADE should help you out .
    Resveratrol in it blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone.

    good stuff

  32. tetsopro and stoked sounds legit

  33. You wouldn't think just from the ingredient profile alone but the best test booster I have ever taken is Universal Animal Stak II. That stuff boosts my output so much that my balls start to hurt (kind of like sometimes on cycle when they start to quit producing.) The first time that I took it, I sh!t you not, I was pissing sperm. I prefer it over 6-bromo or other AIs but maybe it is just my body..


    K-
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:20 AM
  2. Natural test booster help
    By DrchocolateMi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:30 AM
  3. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
  4. Natural test booster
    By bigred869 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 05:59 PM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Log in
Log in