What is the Best Total Body Cleanse on the Market?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for a cleanse that works great for my whole body. What are some of the Best? Thank You

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Total Cleanse by Solaray

dawn01

Banned
Awards
See your local health food store for a probiotic too, that's probably more important than the cleanse itself. The local stores generally have better selections and prices than online.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
an all natural colon cleanse and some bentanite clay

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See your local health food store for a probiotic too, that's probably more important than the cleanse itself. The local stores generally have better selections and prices than online.
probiotics? for what?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone try psyllium husk? heard it was pretty good

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
anyone try psyllium husk? heard it was pretty good
Makes you poop good! Anyone tried activated charcoal? A lot of people say it helps prevent hangovers when taken before getting drunk, so it must do something.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
How often do you use a cleanse product like that? Or how do you know if you need to do a "total body cleanse"?

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
In my opinion, it depends on your specific needs

Anyone doing a cleanse should always start with a solid, well reviewed colon cleansing protocol. One that promotes cleansing without stimulants and also add probiotics to facilitate the proper environment in the intestine.

As i have learned, the colon should always be the first in the process. If this isn't adhered to it can be like trying to dump trash into a dumpster thats already full. The way must be clear so cleansed like, kidney, liver and more specific smokers cleanses, parasite cleanes and so on will be effective.

In my experiance, it is helpful to purchase additional products such as glucomannan to help aid in ridding the body of all these free toxins. This step is extremely overlooked and the reason why most cleanses, or the reults, leaving some feeling worse than when they started.

Renew life has a product called Absorb More Toxins to specifically serve this purpose. They include:
  • bentonite clay
  • glucomannan
  • activated charcoal
This is a pretty nice formula that will really help grab anything bad floating around in the body. R Lipoic, and cracked chorella, can be helpful as well especially in removing heavy metals from the body.

Elimination diets may be more effective than most cleanses as the body will resolve its own issues in most cases if given the proper tools, especially when it isn't constantly bombarded by food coloring, artificial sweeteners and son on.

The highest reviewed cleansing system i have seen is Colonix, very pricey but the reviews are positive for the most part.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion, it depends on your specific needs

Anyone doing a cleanse should always start with a solid, well reviewed colon cleansing protocol. One that promotes cleansing without stimulants and also add probiotics to facilitate the proper environment in the intestine.

As i have learned, the colon should always be the first in the process. If this isn't adhered to it can be like trying to dump trash into a dumpster thats already full. The way must be clear so cleansed like, kidney, liver and more specific smokers cleanses, parasite cleanes and so on will be effective.

In my experiance, it is helpful to purchase additional products such as glucomannan to help aid in ridding the body of all these free toxins. This step is extremely overlooked and the reason why most cleanses, or the reults, leaving some feeling worse than when they started.

Renew life has a product called Absorb More Toxins to specifically serve this purpose. They include:
  • bentonite clay
  • glucomannan
  • activated charcoal
This is a pretty nice formula that will really help grab anything bad floating around in the body. R Lipoic, and cracked chorella, can be helpful as well especially in removing heavy metals from the body.

Elimination diets may be more effective than most cleanses as the body will resolve its own issues in most cases if given the proper tools, especially when it isn't constantly bombarded by food coloring, artificial sweeteners and son on.

The highest reviewed cleansing system i have seen is Colonix, very pricey but the reviews are positive for the most part.

Have you ever personally tried a colon cleanser? Which ones would you suggest?

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have. What I do is take a general cleanse...garden of life, renew life and add my own special components based on my particular needs.

Very important to employ some type of raw food, elimination diet if you can. What is the use of cleansing if you are still throwing the same garbage into your system your trying to get rid of.

So I would take:
  • Garden of life cleanse
  • Aloe for intestinal support
  • Glucomannan - to help with eliminating toxins
  • Ann aggressive pre biotic/probiotic strategy - to replace and establish healthy gut flora
  • N-Acetyl Cysteine - free radical assistance
  • Enzymes/HCL - to aid in digestion and to take pressure off the pancreas for the cycle of the cleanse and after
  • R lipoic - a host of benefits and it also helps to chelate heavy metals
  • Green/Red food supplements - helps balance the acid/alkaline environment and will aid in detoxification in addition to 100 other benefits
These are in no specific order and most of these products such as pro biotics, r lipoic acid and green/red foods I consume on a regular basis. It all depends on where you feel you need help the most and what strategy you wish to employ. It also depends on what system, organ or threat you wish to improve or rid yourself of. Here is a good review of detox programs:

http://www.detoxreviews.com/

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have. What I do is take a general cleanse...garden of life, renew life and add my own special components based on my particular needs.

Very important to employ some type of raw food, elimination diet if you can. What is the use of cleansing if you are still throwing the same garbage into your system your trying to get rid of.

So I would take:
  • Garden of life cleanse
  • Aloe for intestinal support
  • Glucomannan - to help with eliminating toxins
  • Ann aggressive pre biotic/probiotic strategy - to replace and establish healthy gut flora
  • N-Acetyl Cysteine - free radical assistance
  • Enzymes/HCL - to aid in digestion and to take pressure off the pancreas for the cycle of the cleanse and after
  • R lipoic - a host of benefits and it also helps to chelate heavy metals
  • Green/Red food supplements - helps balance the acid/alkaline environment and will aid in detoxification in addition to 100 other benefits
These are in no specific order and most of these products such as pro biotics, r lipoic acid and green/red foods I consume on a regular basis. It all depends on where you feel you need help the most and what strategy you wish to employ. It also depends on what system, organ or threat you wish to improve or rid yourself of. Here is a good review of detox programs:

http://www.detoxreviews.com/

What do you think about this combo for full body cleanse detox
1.NOW Easy Clean
2.NOW Fiber-3
3.NOW 8 billion Acidophilus & Bifidus
4.NOW Super Enzymes
5.MST MycoGreen

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
why dont you save your money ?
i read a medical article when i was 16 that said
if you eat nothing but fruits and veggies and drink nothing but water for just one week you will excrete all toxins and waste from the body in a one week period, i would give it a shot before i spent a buttload of money on something that might not actually work

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
why dont you save your money ?
i read a medical article when i was 16 that said
if you eat nothing but fruits and veggies and drink nothing but water for just one week you will excrete all toxins and waste from the body in a one week period, i would give it a shot before i spent a buttload of money on something that might not actually work
Colon clensers are $10-$20 usually, one bottle will last a long time.

Eating fruits and veggies and drinking only water doesn't adhere to most people's life styles on Anabolicminds.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
word well just saying i gave it a shot it worked for me and it only took me like a day to add 5 pounds of strength back to my workouts that i lost, it wasnt insane, and i passed a drug test in 6 days of being clean of weed back when i was 16 it works man but its whatever

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You're telling me you got stronger on a fruit/vegetable/water diet?

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes, green drinks should always been consumed as I do this on a regular basis. How could I forget that major point. Red foods have so many benefit as well. The perfect way to keep us alkaline with all of the acidic and acid forming supplements we put in our bodies.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no need to buy a total cleanse...just eat your fruits and veggies.be active,drink water

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with supplementing fiber at the least.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, green drinks should always been consumed as I do this on a regular basis. How could I forget that major point. Red foods have so many benefit as well. The perfect way to keep us alkaline with all of the acidic and acid forming supplements we put in our bodies.
Is this the same as putting a bunch of green vegetables in a blender and drinking it?

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
Green Drinks

In my opinion, this is one thing that should really be a staple in most people’s supplement arsenal funds allowing.

Green foods:
  • Alkalize the blood and tissues
  • Have a high bio-availability of vitamins, minerals, herbs and pro biotics
  • Help rid the body of toxins
  • They promote digestive health
  • Improve immune function
I agree eating raw veggies is the way to go but how often do we consume thins such as:
  • Wheatgrass
  • Barley grass
  • Dandelion
  • Spriulina
  • Chlorella
  • Kelp
  • Active pro biotics and enzymes
  • Medicinal mushrooms
...everyday? These ingredients can be extremely beneficial especially to those who may be acidic eating high amounts of protein, consuming supplements and foods on a regular basis that drive our bodies to the acid side of things.

I really make the attempt to always have a green drink as a part of my daily regime. I often will mix it with a red drink to give my body the best I possibly can.

Green drinks are an effective way to keep your body clean on a regular basis without the need for a deep cleanse.

There is no right or wrong here just personal preference.
I make the attempt to be as healthy and organic as possible and I definitely think green drinks help.

Smooth001

Smooth001

Awards
Good luck trying to get a green drink down and it actually stays down. :) Those so called "green" drinks can be very gritty and the taste is way worse than some of those cheap protein powders, which at least, try to add flavor. I'm not saying that they're not good for your health- just that you need some pretty tough tastebuds to handle what is in those concoctions.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion, this is one thing that should really be a staple in most people’s supplement arsenal funds allowing.

Green foods:
  • Alkalize the blood and tissues
  • Have a high bio-availability of vitamins, minerals, herbs and pro biotics
  • Help rid the body of toxins
  • They promote digestive health
  • Improve immune function
I agree eating raw veggies is the way to go but how often do we consume thins such as:
  • Wheatgrass
  • Barley grass
  • Dandelion
  • Spriulina
  • Chlorella
  • Kelp
  • Active pro biotics and enzymes
  • Medicinal mushrooms
...everyday? These ingredients can be extremely beneficial especially to those who may be acidic eating high amounts of protein, consuming supplements and foods on a regular basis that drive our bodies to the acid side of things.

I really make the attempt to always have a green drink as a part of my daily regime. I often will mix it with a red drink to give my body the best I possibly can.

Green drinks are an effective way to keep your body clean on a regular basis without the need for a deep cleanse.

There is no right or wrong here just personal preference.
I make the attempt to be as healthy and organic as possible and I definitely think green drinks help.

do they make a supplement with all these in them?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Good luck trying to get a green drink down and it actually stays down. :) Those so called "green" drinks can be very gritty and the taste is way worse than some of those cheap protein powders, which at least, try to add flavor. I'm not saying that they're not good for your health- just that you need some pretty tough tastebuds to handle what is in those concoctions.
I think most people on this site wouldn't be to bothered if it tasted like dog ****.

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
My strategy is this.

I use an designated amount of one of the products below.

There is a number of green foods that pack some incredible ingredients in them:
  • Garden of life Perfect Food
  • Green Vibrance - Vibrant Health
  • Greens Plus - Greens Plus
  • Pro Greens - Nutricology
and so on. These products have a laundry list of beneficial ingredients however, consuming them simply isn't something I looked forward to. So I always add:

Earth's Promise™ Green: Strawberry-Kiwi - Enzymatic Therapy

as this is a tasty green supplement, not as diverse as the others but offers some much needed flavor to the mix.

You can also add some noni/acai/pomegrante juice or a simple fruit juice to aid in the flavor.

Hope you find this helpful.

Smooth001

Smooth001

Awards
You know... it's easy to list names of companies that support "total body detox", but how many companies are really that reputable? Are you going to spend 20 bucks on a box of bull sh*t or would you rather do your own research and find out what actually works?
Sometimes the simplest items,given to us by mother nature, do the most good. I stand by my favorite quote, "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". Research apples and then look up apple cider vinegar... I'm telling you- this product does not get the publicity it deserves. Green foods are important, and sufficient in supporting the bodies immunes system, but I would like to see a product, like apple cider vinegar, studied and results blogged because this product does not get the attention it deserves.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
My strategy is this.

I use an designated amount of one of the products below.

There is a number of green foods that pack some incredible ingredients in them:
  • Garden of life Perfect Food
  • Green Vibrance - Vibrant Health
  • Greens Plus - Greens Plus
  • Pro Greens - Nutricology
and so on. These products have a laundry list of beneficial ingredients however, consuming them simply isn't something I looked forward to. So I always add:

Earth's Promise™ Green: Strawberry-Kiwi - Enzymatic Therapy

as this is a tasty green supplement, not as diverse as the others but offers some much needed flavor to the mix.

You can also add some noni/acai/pomegrante juice or a simple fruit juice to aid in the flavor.

Hope you find this helpful.
I wish i had the money to make my supps taste better. I just swallow nasty sups.