What Should I take for Mass and Definition?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

What Should I take for Mass and Definition?

Hey, I have been working out for the past 4 months and riding my bike almost everyday. I've lost 28lbs and FINALLY starting to get in good shape. ECA Stack is GREAT!

I want more definition and mass. What's a good supplement to take?

Thanks!!

2. Banned

Well, that's not really the case anymore, because it seems like almost everybody is now recommending and following the same diet -- the high-protein/low-carb diet!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

i'd look into something like inhibit E
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Add half a scoop of Glycomaize to your pre/post workout shakes. It will make a difference. Use only a half, to gain mass without sacrificing body deffinition. (Spelling, Im tired.)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

What's with the influx of bad advice lately? So far we have something that doesn't even make sense, ATD, and WMS. ATD makes the most sense here, but I definately wouldn't recommend it to a newb.

To OP, there's not a supp that's natural that's going to magically give you mass and definition. You need to make a decision to either gain more definition or add mass, or gain definition while adding mass but a lot slower. Cutting fat while gaining LBM is difficult and requires you to have your diet nailed in, after 4 months you probably have not reached that point yet.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TxHomeGrown View Post
    What's with the influx of bad advice lately? So far we have something that doesn't even make sense, ATD, and WMS. ATD makes the most sense here, but I definately wouldn't recommend it to a newb.

To OP, there's not a supp that's natural that's going to magically give you mass and definition. You need to make a decision to either gain more definition or add mass, or gain definition while adding mass but a lot slower. Cutting fat while gaining LBM is difficult and requires you to have your diet nailed in, after 4 months you probably have not reached that point yet.
    There is NO supplement that will allow you to gain mass and definition at the same time (naturally). Either cut OR bulk (get leaner or get bigger). You can do both at the same time but it is going to take a lot of research and a perfect diet to do it. I have done it on accident before while cutting for a show so I know it is possible. But manipulation of your diet and workout is crucial here not a supplement. I did it only using protein and bcaa's as well as a little caffeine.
  7. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor

MAN Clout with MAN Body Octane with a clean diet will get you pretty dang close to what you are talking about.

Those two stacked with a clean diet would be very effective. Could even throw in MAN Scorch or another similar fat burner for added effectiveness.

Good luck!
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Thanks for the advice. Gives me some stuff to research.

If I had to choose, I'd like to continue to loose body fat and gain definition. My GF doesn't want my arms any bigger anyway

Should I cut out the protein??

Carbs are still my biggest enemy. Being Italian and loving pasta don't mix. Pizza, potatoes....damn, I better stop before I raid the frig!!

What kind of diets should I look into? Up until now, I just cut down a lot in how much I eat. Now, I think I need to really start looking at WHAT I eat.

Thanks again!
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBSRT View Post

If I had to choose, I'd like to continue to loose body fat and gain definition. My GF doesn't want my arms any bigger anyway

Carbs are still my biggest enemy. Being Italian and loving pasta don't mix. Pizza, potatoes....damn, I better stop before I raid the frig!!

What kind of diets should I look into? Up until now, I just cut down a lot in how much I eat. Now, I think I need to really start looking at WHAT I eat.

Thanks again!

Game Over Cut Diet Volume 2. Google it
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

If you love your pasta, breads, pizza and the like I say try a cyclical diet with carb ups so you can still eat the foods you love from time to time. Check out www.bodyrecomposition.com for lots of good info
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with indulging 1-2x/week as long as the rest of your diet is on track. I am a huge proponent of "rewarding" yourself for your efforts and the caloric spike will help to kickstart your metabolism again.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  156 lbs.

Hell to what the gf thinks

No offence meant of course!
  13. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

NO !

If you're having trouble with cutting down on the carbs, just change what type of carbs you are putting into your body.

Whole grains are the best over all, IMO. But, I have read some Men's Health articles stating that whole wheat bread after a workout would be the most beneficial carb due to it being high on the glycemic index chart.

Thanks again!
    My posts are in bold..
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    My posts are in bold..
    ..i can't tell if you're serious? a high glycemic carb after workout in your protein is something "new" and you had to read this is men's health magazine of all places? tell me it isn't so!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

how old are you and how long have you been training? have you thought about prohomones? or test booster?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

mass and definition in a naty stack would be nice if u had testofen and maybe something tio increase nitrogen retention like methoxy-isolflavone or ecdy
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    how old are you and how long have you been training? have you thought about prohomones? or test booster?
    I'll be 26 in May.

I've been looking into test boosters but want something natural. NOW makes one called "TestJack 100" that looks good.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Thanks to everybody for all the great info.

Gives me TONS to look into!

Good to read I can indulge myself 1-2 times a week. Hello Easter Sunday DINNER!!!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

the testojack could be and i say could be because it is underdose severly,
    im sure youd be much happier with Phytotestosterone from Primordial you should check it out its all natural
  20. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TxHomeGrown View Post
    ..i can't tell if you're serious? a high glycemic carb after workout in your protein is something "new" and you had to read this is men's health magazine of all places? tell me it isn't so!
    I didn't realize whole wheat was high on the glycemic index chart, I found out from browsing through a Men's Health.

I always thought just whole grains were the best no matter what when you eat it after a workout or anytime.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  21. Registered User

add creatine mono+protein with your ECA stack
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with definition
    By ABNRanger in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:15 PM
  2. more definition in my chest
    By lennoxchi in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 06:29 PM