MyofusionVs.Whey

jcr1

Banned
Awards
Hey guys quick question im getting ready to buy some protein. What do you think is better Myofusion, or gnc's 100% whey protein. Plus i take serious mass for a high protein/carb shake. Thanks!

xlivefreex

Awards
Myofusion, tastes so good.

Totally on the ranks with muscle milk.

jcr1

Banned
Awards
Not to worried about flavor. Im concerned about Quality.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
myofusion is my favorite protein, and the best value for what you get. its so creamy tasty with plain water too.

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
I've been using ON's whey for awhile.
I've tried intrapro from gaspari and was DAMN tasty, better than chocolate milk and the hershey chocolate milkshake things IMO.
I'm going to buy a 5lb bottle of Myofusion next, it's little bit more expensive, but i'm sick of the taste of ON's whey.
Vanilla or chocolate is better?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chocolate is really good. I mix a scoop in with Greek yogurt and it makes a thick filling pudding like substance. Im talking 3 grams of fat 10 grams of carbs and 37 grams of protein that tastes great.

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
That sounds delicious and perfect to have before bed. I love greek yogurt.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is amazing. Just stir it together and put it in the fridge for a little while to chill. Great for an in between meal snack for some protein.

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
Def Myofusion. GNC bloats me up, tastes like crap. ON's whey is good stuff, but the taste isn't that great. Myofusion tastes great, doesn't bloat me up and is helping me pack on some mass. I don't dread drinking it...

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Myofusion is definitely one of my favorites, but get some NutraPro from tha Planet, it tastes wonderful, mixes super easy, and it's on sale now $29.99 for 5 lb. Chocolate is the best.

asala1337

Awards
Myofusion is definitely one of my favorites, but get some NutraPro from tha Planet, it tastes wonderful, mixes super easy, and it's on sale now $29.99 for 5 lb. Chocolate is the best.
Yeah, I'm just about to finish my first bottle of the chocolate one and I love it.

However I am looking to try something new and I came across Myofusion. Anyone have an thoughts as to whether they like Nurtrapro vs Myofusion. Thanks.:thinking:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
taste wise myofusion, otherwise Id roll w/ ON

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi JCR,

We're manufacturing a blend that's comparable to MyoFusion called Trutein - it's 40% whey, 40% micellar casein and 20% egg white. I think we're one of the few companies out there who is NOT hiding their blend in a "proprietary blend." When companies do this, it's called "label dressing" and it's almost always done at the expense of the consumer. We have a lot more info on this practice and on Trutein and our other products on our website

We're getting tons of feedback on its taste. For example, here's an email I got yesterday:

All the samples were thoroughly delicious....Yes I too am very thankful for being completely open and honest about your ingredients and making such a high caliber blend. Truly the best profile out there.
Additionally, Trutein is also available at NutraPlanet.