Anyone use Sustain Alpha During PCT?

jucedporkchop

Awards
If so how did you find it?
Im on HRT and dont really do PCT but a friend of min asked me about it as he has seen some of pp's products along with other supps I have.
so thought I would ask and get some feed back.
He has used nolvadexxt by gasparie or w/e but waznt sure if it did anything or not.
I plan on giving this ago anyway sometime soon just for the hell of it :p but I would be on hrt when I do.
thankyou all :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i used it late last year for a pCT of ungle warfare which i def needed, it really brought back my libido, normal energy levels which had become lethargic, i loved it i used the LV version but i just ordered the topical and well see how it works as part of my PCT for The ONE and Dermacrine LV i got, it really supported my libido

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Used it twice. Amazing libido support and def., speeds recovery.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
i used it late last year for a pCT of ungle warfare which i def needed, it really brought back my libido, normal energy levels which had become lethargic, i loved it i used the LV version but i just ordered the topical and well see how it works as part of my PCT for The ONE and Dermacrine LV i got, it really supported my libido
The ONE and Dermacrine LV...I like the sound of that stack. Smart man! :)

Also, I think you'll really like the topical version...I like the topical better because it seems to really stimulate blood flow for me...not just to that particular region, but it increases my vascularity all over.

As a note...DRIVE + Sustain Alpha is one hell of a libido enhancing stack...I used it during a pct among other things, but man did my libido come back strong as ever because of those two stacked together. I'll be honest...I am biased when it comes to talking about AN and PP products because in my mind they are the top of line in my book, but hey when something is effective you develop a bias...lol. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im actually using Toco 8 and Endo Amp, and im noticing a great effect on Libido. Ill be using Sustain Alpha for Pct, but I have not started my cycle yet. Looking forward to everything though.

jucedporkchop

Awards
GREAT!
love the feed back. that was fast.
keep them comming :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well fast response is due to the product being solid!

man now i cant wait to get the topical due to increased blood flow from resveritol and i love me some vascularity

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do use it and enjoy it. Makes my little dude happy. Not to mention the old host of positive health benefits that Resveratrol brings.