how much can i expect?

marcosbsantos

Awards
how much can i expect (weight and strenght gains) using 1-Androsterone and 4-ad, one bottle each toguether(any good brand avalible), i know this is very subjective, but if anyone had used before or if someone did another cicle if anyother pro-hormonal. I am searching for a good pro-hormonal for a while, most of them it is a wast of money, the few good(that are not ban yet) are realy expansive. I searched in some sites, the best ones were: halovar, chlorodrol50, methyl mastredrol, halotest-25 and as pro-hgh Meditropin. If anyone can help me i would be glad. Sorry if there are already another topic similar to this one just give me the link, i look and did't found. Tank you.

Deegin

Awards
It all depends on your current weight, diet, training and past usage of AAS/DS/PH.

Do a search for logs or reviews of the products you want. I am sure that there are plenty out there.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wouldnt say youd get the best gains out of the 1ad 4 ad related stuff out there, 1-t gets pretty solid reviews especially in the LV form, but i myself am going to run a halodrol in une with Topical Dermacrine, hopeing to see 15lbs solid and lean out of that stack but time will tell,

if you wanna see typical gains, side effects and others about almost all compounds out there check out the write ups here