Natadrol/Hghup/Endoamp possible stack.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I've been toying with the idea of running this as a bulking stack during the summer. I have the natadrol I received during the LG pre-sale.

I was looking into both HGHup and Endoamp max, and they each seem to have a solid following, I am personnally impressed with the formula for Endoamp and cant wait to try it. As for HGH up I figure I could try it, becuase it seems to be a good product and I have never used a HGH booster before.

I think the stack might be a bit over kill, want to know what you guys think. Maybe just Natadrol/Endoamp max, after all price could become an issue.

As a side note I already what I need for and 8 week cycle Neogenix Supremacy and TL E-BOL which I will run early in the summer. Only thing is I'm thinking of adding in a cortisol controller because I tend to have slightly elevated cortisol levels. Supremacy/Ebol/Reduce XT sound promissing for 8 weeks? Or maybe Ill just add in LX for finial 4 weeks.

All the best.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you are wanting to take HGH UP i think it would be best to start it before Natadrol and Endoamp. That way the L-Carnatine Tartrate has time to increase production of androgen receptors....etc.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
If you are wanting to take HGH UP i think it would be best to start it before Natadrol and Endoamp. That way the L-Carnatine Tartrate has time to increase production of androgen receptors....etc.
Good thought man, I hadn't even thought of that. Will look into it more in depth. Thanks. More views on the stack(s)?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Bump for thoughts, I will run Natadrol HGHup and Endoamp max after 8 weeks of Supremacy and E-BOl, taking a couple weeks off inbetween.

Hows this sound?

HGHup 2 weeks before natadrol to increase androgens
Natadrol after 2 weeks of HGHup at 6 caps a day countiuned with HGHup
Endoamp max for 60 days post workout starting with Natdrol and countiuning into T-911 PCT.

The part I am most unsure of is the Endoamp max, if it would compliment this stack and how long I should take it. Need some more feed back.