Dermacrine tolerance?

boomboy

Awards
I've now completed the recommended cycle lengths and applications of Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha as it's PCT counterpart. Thing is, after 4-5 days I feel the effects tapering off to the point where for the rest of the month I feel little different to normal and feels like I'm wasting money.

My question is - Can you do smaller cycle lengths? Maybe I just get to a tolerance level quicker or something and need to shorten the cycle... But would I be breaking the golden rule of the 'month on month off cycle'?

I'd consider buying them both again because for those few days at the start of each cycle, I felt all the positive attributes you're supposed to...

Thanks for any guidance.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so you took it for 6 weeks at what doseage?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, what are your doses? I ran dermacrine and the one and had a phenomenal run throughout and the effects increased as the cycle progressed.
same here ran the derma LV with 4 caps of The One and gained 10lbs and leaned out as well, best part of Dermacrine for me was the apetite incerase!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were you doing the recommended dosing of Dermacrine?

boomboy

Awards
I applied the recommended dosage of 4 pumps daily of dermacrine to use up one bottle (lasted 4 weeks) and then went onto a 5 day on 2 day off protocol using the Sustain Alpha with 5 pumps an application. Like I said, for those first 4-5 days I felt great on both (psyched with Dermacrine, uplift in energy down the gym and horny as hell on the sustain and better vascularity) and thought I was in for a great run but effects quickly tapered off and I felt I might as well have been applying body moisturizer.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Dunno... less than a week. Effects could easily take two weeks to kick in properly.

Think you've got some sort of shock type effect. Its just Derma ain't a stim and tolerance shouldn't happen like that.

boomboy

Awards
Topical application - 2 pumps either side of lats/shoulders/chest (total 4) for Dermacrine and upper thighs/abdomen for the Sustain. Always waited 10-15 minutes for it to dry into skin after showering before putting on clothes.

Am I just some kind of metabolic anomaly then? It seems everybody achieved good results which maintained over the cycle. Do you guys know of any reason why it would be bad to do, say a week Dermacrine followed by a week of Sustain Alpha? I do have a fast metabolic rate don't know if that makes any difference though...

boomboy

Awards
metabolism has nothing to do with this, it's hormonal
Ok, I can't find anything on it being bad to cycle one week on one week off like that so I guess it's safe to experiment a bit. Thanks for your input!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just rememebr that pulsing like that doesnt have time for the HPTA to recover so you really shouldnt do it in definitely dermacrine can shut you down a lil

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine will cause a bit of shutdown ... not alot to be concerned IMO. PP just play it safe. 1T will cause shutdown and you shouldn't confuse them.

Dermacine is definately a "supplement" (although technically its a steriod). 1T is strongly (or for PHs "moderately") anabolic.

The main problem is DHEA will knock out the adrenal response if you are on it for ages (like 3 to 4 months solid). You're adrenals will recover but will get fatigue when you are off it.

Dermacrine ain't close to the league of shutdown stuff. In some guys it probably does cause shutdown.

I got more shutdown from formestane than Dermacrine.