Gynecomastia!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Gynecomastia!!!

  1. New Member
    ManicPete's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    61

    Reputation

    Gynecomastia!!!


    I posted a topic a while ago about using Novedex XT for a PCT. My conclusion is this: it's not a good idea at all. My nipples ****ing hurt and they're very swollen. I just ordered some NOLVA, and I was wondering if it will get rid of my gyno??

  2. New Member
    Derek4Real's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    79

    Reputation

    Yep got rid of mine I went 30/20/20/10/10 good luck
  3. Advanced Member
    srocco112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    44414

    Reputation

    hold up, are we saying that your gyno was caused by novedex, or that because you used "only" novedex as a pct after a cycle, that you developed gyno?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5421

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ManicPete View Post
    I posted a topic a while ago about using Novedex XT for a PCT. My conclusion is this: it's not a good idea at all. My nipples ****ing hurt and they're very swollen. I just ordered some NOLVA, and I was wondering if it will get rid of my gyno??
    You sound a bit manic, Pete.
    RTR.
  5. New Member
    Goku21's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    the only good way to pct is with a serm, nolvadex is good but if it dose not work try letrozole, thats a Al. look it up. Good luck bro
  6. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5421

    Reputation

    Bookmark this link:
    http://www.basskilleronline.com/gynoprevention.shtml

    The only modification I'd suggest is to not go as high as 2.5mg. Believe me, 1.0-1.5 mg should be plenty, especially if you don't already have marble-sized lumps. Letro will dry your joints out and it's a libido-killer... but it's effective for gyno in many cases.
    RTR.
  7. New Member
    ManicPete's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    61

    Reputation

    I got gyno from M-Drol. However the novedex XT isn't making it any better. It keeps getting worse. I should be recieveing my Nolvadex in about 20 business days..
  8. Senior Member
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    4621

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ManicPete View Post
    I got gyno from M-Drol. However the novedex XT isn't making it any better. It keeps getting worse. I should be recieveing my Nolvadex in about 20 business days..
    20 wtf? Youll have DD's by then
    Truth
  9. Advanced Member
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    367

    Reputation

    hahaha
  10. Advanced Member
    srocco112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    44414

    Reputation

    novedex is not a gyno causer i thought, my conclusion here is that your developing gyno because you choose to use that and only that, when you should be using something stronger and more specific, eh?
  11. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89661

    Reputation Reputation

    20 days fack

    ok take a exacto knife found in any art store

    heat the blade up over a flame to kill any bacteria

    make incision near the lump

    pull the bloody lump out

    sew up incision

    profit
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  12. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98805

    Reputation Reputation

    That would be a pimp scar! ha
    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    20 days fack

    ok take a exacto knife found in any art store

    heat the blade up over a flame to kill any bacteria

    make incision near the lump

    pull the bloody lump out

    sew up incision

    profit
  13. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5421

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    20 days fack

    ok take a exacto knife found in any art store

    heat the blade up over a flame to kill any bacteria

    make incision near the lump

    pull the bloody lump out

    sew up incision

    profit
    Name:  seinfield.gif
Views: 357
Size:  613.3 KB
    RTR.
  14. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,195
    Rep Power
    216446

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    thats why i use nolva for my pct
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  15. New Member
    Goku21's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    20 wtf? Youll have DD's by then
    Dont tell him that! lol 20 Days...

    You know bro I got a s*** load of Letro im not going to use. exp on 06/12
    i can send you some if you want.
  16. New Member
    ManicPete's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    61

    Reputation

    I don't want double D's!! And I don't think I could cut open my nip without passing out. Whats letro?
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ManicPete View Post
    I don't want double D's!! And I don't think I could cut open my nip without passing out. Whats letro?
    He wasn't serious.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letrozole
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  18. New Member
    Goku21's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ManicPete View Post
    I don't want double D's!! And I don't think I could cut open my nip without passing out. Whats letro?
    lETRO IS sHORT for Letrozole read up on this link, this is way stronger on gyno than Nolvadex, its a very stong AL not a serm. check it out and if you whant some let me know. just Pm me your adress and ill send it out ASAP.

    All you need to know about GYNO
  19. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5421

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Bookmark this link:
    http://www.basskilleronline.com/gynoprevention.shtml

    The only modification I'd suggest is to not go as high as 2.5mg. Believe me, 1.0-1.5 mg should be plenty, especially if you don't already have marble-sized lumps. Letro will dry your joints out and it's a libido-killer... but it's effective for gyno in many cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku21 View Post
    lETRO IS sHORT for Letrozole read up on this link, this is way stronger on gyno than Nolvadex, its a very stong AL not a serm. check it out and if you whant some let me know. just Pm me your adress and ill send it out ASAP.

    All you need to know about GYNO
    I suggested the same link. With all the gyno/letro questions around here, they should make it a sticky.
    RTR.
  20. Senior Member
    youngandfree's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Power
    2268

    Reputation

    You should be able to find what you need way sooner than 4 weeks. You need to keep looking.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gynecomastia
    By Hope in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 10:42 AM
  2. Can ATD cause gynecomastia?
    By User12321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 11:25 PM
  3. gynecomastia???
    By lift or die in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 03:44 PM
  4. gynecomastia help
    By we1todd2it3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 08:04 PM
  5. Gynecomastia
    By jonnyblaze200 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 11:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in