Didn't notice anything from ECA (first day)

ShapiroMD

Awards
So I took 1 tablet of Bronkaid, Baby Aspirin and 200mg Caffeine. And I didn't notice anything at all. I got a sharp pain in my chest and it went away in 20 mins. Didn't notice any jitteryness, focus, or sweats like everyone else reported.

Eh? I'm looking at my tolerance level, and I guess I could do 2x a day tomorrow. Also does anyone have the link for the info page? it was leanNslime or something liek that

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you take stimulates regularly?

I always notice it I am very stimulate sensitive as I never take them.

I always start off at 12 eph/100 caff next Ill move up to 2x's (12/200)daily spaces 2 hours apart(trust me it keeps energy better) than 3 x's.

Low dosing works better for myself currently

I think I may start EC stack Monday we will see

ShapiroMD

Awards
do you take stimulates regularly?

I always notice it I am very stimulate sensitive as I never take them.

I always start off at 12 eph/100 caff next Ill move up to 2x's (12/200)daily spaces 2 hours apart(trust me it keeps energy better) than 3 x's.

Low dosing works better for myself currently

I think I may start EC stack Monday we will see
the only stim that comes into my buddy is when I drink coffee every so often.

I just took another dose this morning, im noticing a very tiny amount of increase concentration.

im having pains on the left side of my chest, is this normal?

Spazmenos

Awards
try bumping the bronkaid pills to two. that would be equivalent to 25 mg of ephedrine

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the only stim that comes into my buddy is when I drink coffee every so often.

I just took another dose this morning, im noticing a very tiny amount of increase concentration.

im having pains on the left side of my chest, is this normal?
no. stop and consult a Doctor

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
try bumping the bronkaid pills to two. that would be equivalent to 25 mg of ephedrine
bronkaid is 25mg a cap, so 2 is 50mg. thats too much imo

ShapiroMD

Awards
ok i stopped taking it yesterday, massive headaches <- do these go away or??

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
100mg of caffeine and I turn into cornholio! I have caffiene occasionally but dont have much tolerance for it. reduce your tolerance and you'll notice it. If there is pain stop.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In terms of stim tolerance, I'm an admitted stim wuss. But I LOVE ephedrine and tolerate it very well. It's possible that it's just not the right fat burner/stim for you.

What effects are you looking for? Stimulant? or fat loss? There's plenty of other options.

At the same time, I'm having a hard time believing chest pains from 25mg Eph and 200mg Caff. Guys, does that sound fishy to anyone else? :think:

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
Geez, if your gna stop becuz allittle chest pain an a headache then forget about taking any stim's! Introduce a small does into your body for a week and then step it up, drink allot of water. If pain persists after a week then I would stop. Thats just me, I feel you have to let your body adjust to something new, just be smart about it! Dont overdaose!