Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys Thinking about Getting an new preworkout

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Marinade gets me so amped I find myself going further than I do when I don't take it, I also find myself sorer the day after I take it as well. I really enjoy muscle Marinade. I look forward to trying ASGT though, I just bought several bottles when it was on sale at Nutra..

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, haven't tried any of those. Didn't like the first Anadraulic State. Muscle Marinade looks pretty solid IMO. I'm going to try that next.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PreMax. No under dosed ingrediants and it works.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i have not tried premax, although i agree it looks like a solid ingredient profile..

i'm currently running Muscle Marinade and logging it, and it's definitely a top-tier preWO supp.

it also has the proper doses for each ingredient.. no laundry list of ingredients to hype up the label. it's simple and effective... it's a winner and will now be in my rotation.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome deal. Links to logs for premax and muscle marinade? Anyone tried ASGT?

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
I just eat a lot of slow carbs and a little protein 1-1.5 hour pre w/o and sometimes i'll sip on a sugar free red bull right before.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im really impressed with the balls PP has for labeling and dosages, sometimes i add a lil stim to my pre max but not everyday i love that stack!

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Just tried APS' new mesomorph... absolutely demolished my past favorite, Jack3d.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
... mesomorph runs about $38-$44 bucks online ($44.95@ the 'planet)... it that good?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok Ultra or Cre02. Premax looks and sounds great as well.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
... mesomorph runs about $38-$44 bucks online ($44.95@ the 'planet)... it that good?
I just ordered mine for a little less than $40. Came out to $46 after shipping. My gyms store over here carries it, but after I used a sample today I COULD NOT wait for them to get any in stock so I went ahead and ordered it. That's how good it is. I hit chest today and half way through my blood sugar plummeted (not enough pre workout carbs). I could tell because my legs were numb and weak, but mesomorph powered me through like I was loaded with glycogen. Broke some PRs as well.

Edit: Taste like kool-aid too.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard good things from mesomorph too. how is the new flavoring and product?

kmcart

Awards
I took my first dose of muscle marinade last night and all I can say is is lived up to the hype and all the good reviews. I easily saw myself pushing harder and further and the energy was so clean not jittery at all. It is definitely a winner in my book.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
jack3d definately ive tried all the major companies another good one u didnt list is MHP darkrage but Jack3d tops them all

bigpaulski2

bigpaulski2

Awards
im on board with the marinade as well. that stuff is the bomb as for energy and focus. i think its the dmaa thats in it. the beta alanine is a great addition as well. might be the best overall pre workout supp i have had and ive had them all. almost anyway.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I have heard good things from mesomorph too. how is the new flavoring and product?

It doesn't even taste like a supplement. They did an awesome job at covering up 4 grams of BA. Taste like kool-aid or Hawaiian punch... something along those lines.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe if you could list what exactly you are looking for in your pre-workout that may help (such as pump, energy, cognitive focus, etc.)

Of those on the list I would go with Pre-max (I have used PP GPLC and PP with great results alone so the all inclusive pre-workout combo + other goodies should be great).

I can't recall if you have tried Ultima before but that is the king of pre-workouts IMHO. I absolutely love the stuff and really hate when I take a couple weeks off from it (gone through multiple beta and first run tubs). They are coming out with the next batch (improved flavor/some new ingredients, minus some others) in the next couple weeks if you want something down the road!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Have a look at Black cats from appnut if you want raw energy

you can request samples from our website

atr2201

Awards
N.O. Explode is probly the quickest and best working for myself and i have tried most of them on the market.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jack3d is my all time favorite, but i've heard awesome things about bpi's 1 m.r.....really want to try that

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
You need a more comprehensive list to get a more complete poll.

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
Chocolate milk
4.5 grams GPLC
Vitamin C
200-300mg caffeine
cinnamon extract

2 scoops Xtend + Gatorade throughout workout.

I've tried a lot of pwo powders and that combo is the best IMO

lilnardey

lilnardey

Awards
  • Established
Looks like all be trying some new PWO supplements after reading this, havent been too impressed with my most recent ones.

dalvare1

dalvare1

Awards
jack3d is my all time favorite, but i've heard awesome things about bpi's 1 m.r.....really want to try that

I tried 1mr, it was pretty good. I wasnt too impressed but it wasnt bad either.

Chocolate milk
4.5 grams GPLC
Vitamin C
200-300mg caffeine
cinnamon extract

2 scoops Xtend + Gatorade throughout workout.

I've tried a lot of pwo powders and that combo is the best IMO
I would ralph if I drank that before the gym

Looks like all be trying some new PWO supplements after reading this, havent been too impressed with my most recent ones.
there are a lot of good options now. I use Hemavol and if I need to I add in some bulk geranium oil extract and/or a cup of coffee

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
N.O. Explode is probly the quickest and best working for myself and i have tried most of them on the market.
Which have you tried because NO Explode is generally towards the bottom of most people's favorite pre-workouts?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried 1mr, it was pretty good. I wasnt too impressed but it wasnt bad either.

I would ralph if I drank that before the gym

there are a lot of good options now. I use Hemavol and if I need to I add in some bulk geranium oil extract and/or a cup of coffee
hmm..i heard 1 m.r. was like the original jacked but i look for energy and focus from my preworkouts, not really to concerned about pumps...maybe i won't try it then and stick with my jack3d or straight primaforce caffeine tabs

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I am looking for more of something that gives good pumps, focus, endurance and minimizes filler ingredients. Something know to be high quality and reputable.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now Premax is winning......I will have to look up logs for it...I dont recall seeing anyone running it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RagNOrok Ultra, White Flood, or rpm are all great.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
I really like PA's preworkout, clear shot concentrate.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I am looking for more of something that gives good pumps, focus, endurance and minimizes filler ingredients. Something know to be high quality and reputable.
jack3d will give focus, endurance, and minimal fillers, throw in some glycergrow by controlled labs and for the pumps and your set...plus glycergrow will last you forever and a day

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
my new pre WO 75mg VAR :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
There are tons of preworkouts....here are the ones I remember trying

Labrada Supercharge, NO Shotgun, Animal Pump, Shock Therapy, White Flood, Jack3d, Black Powder, Dark Rage, etc etc etc

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
currently logging ASGT and love it. IMHO I would rank them thus
1. ASGT - check the log out in the signature
2. Jack3d (and it was close, but I hand it to ASGT based on the focus and gradual release back to normal levels)
3. Muscle Marinade (and again this is very close)
4. white flood
5. everything else
6. NO Xplode (had to put this because some dude actually liked it????)
7. last - anything by muscletech

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ready for war

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good ideas fellas thanks.