Non Pro-Hormone Alternatives

Fenway

Awards
I am considering Natadrol and T-911 or Formadrol and Recycle. From what I can gather, Natadrol is potent muscle building androgen, but it is all natural and not a prohormone. If anyone else has had any positive experiences I am up for the challenge to try any no ph stacks that work. Posts are appreciated.

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
Formadrol is considered a PH. I havent tried Natadrol but I have tried a helluva lotta supps, The A-stack kinda works but is overpriced and you have to overdose. I would look into DTP or try Dermacrine LV as a standalone. I am using Dermacrine right now and Its considered a weak PH that you will not need a PCT from and the results are better then DTP or the A-Stack.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive had a positive experience with stoked and testopro. Will soon be stacking the two along with glycobol.(The Swole stack)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I really like t-force, personally I have wanted to run testopro, hghup, tforce with some kind of AI for a long time.... really should run that one of these days.

n87

Awards
  • Established
X2 on formadrol, there's a thread about it being a test booster. So it is non-hormonal.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Dude, youve gotta try the TRS dermal version. Other options, and these can all be used in combination, are; RLA/RDHLA/Tocotrienols, Creatine,whey,glutamine powder, oral Resveratrol and MCT Quercetin.

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
Sorry I thought he was talking about Formestane, My Bad! I would go with sum DTP and a good creatine!

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
I am considering Natadrol and T-911 or Formadrol and Recycle. From what I can gather, Natadrol is potent muscle building androgen, but it is all natural and not a prohormone. If anyone else has had any positive experiences I am up for the challenge to try any no ph stacks that work. Posts are appreciated.
Plenty of logs and reviews on these things. You should be able to make a well informed decision.

It is really hard for anyone to give you any suggestions that are truly worth a damn without your stats, history and goals.

Fenway

Awards
Plenty of logs and reviews on these things. You should be able to make a well informed decision.

It is really hard for anyone to give you any suggestions that are truly worth a damn without your stats, history and goals.
I can appreciate both of your points, and I can also see where I was not being clear, so let me try to be more specific. It seems both Natadrol and Universal Natural Sterol Complex appear to be both plant based products that produce anabolic/pro-hormone like results. Having never used either Natadrol or Natural Sterol Complex, I wanted to hear from someone who has tried them as well as pro-hormones to see how similar the results were, and how similar the sides, if any, were....along with after cycle effects, if any.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I can appreciate both of your points, and I can also see where I was not being clear, so let me try to be more specific. It seems both Natadrol and Universal Natural Sterol Complex appear to be both plant based products that produce anabolic/pro-hormone like results. Having never used either Natadrol or Natural Sterol Complex, I wanted to hear from someone who has tried them as well as pro-hormones to see how similar the results were, and how similar the sides, if any, were....along with after cycle effects, if any.
those two products arent going to give ph like gains.

donbx

Awards
running natadrol now. everything is in check on my end but i seen better gains off budweiser... wish it was half as good as t-911

Nutridude

Awards
The two most ligit test boosters imho are Myogenix Hardcore test and Axis labs Hypertest.

Fenway

Awards
running natadrol now. everything is in check on my end but i seen better gains off budweiser... wish it was half as good as t-911
since you need a mild otc ptc, why not add t-911 to your post cycle supports? I have never used t-911...I am using recycle now. So far so good...gains are steadily up as is the wood, especially in the morning.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what "in check" means to you. If you get good gains on Budweiser. maybe you should stick to that, jk. I haven't ran Natadrol yet myself, but if you aren't getting anything, then I am sure something is amiss with your training, diet, or something. Even if you weren't taking a supplement and your intent is to make gains...you should be making gains. These supplements are simply ergogenic aids in that endeavor...so if you are not gaining, yes, it is YOUR fault. I don't wish to jack this thread, but if you have another thread going on or want to start a new one, I'd be happy to take a look at your program and such and help you out.

donbx

Awards
Not sure what "in check" means to you. If you get good gains on Budweiser. maybe you should stick to that, jk. I haven't ran Natadrol yet myself, but if you aren't getting anything, then I am sure something is amiss with your training, diet, or something. Even if you weren't taking a supplement and your intent is to make gains...you should be making gains. These supplements are simply ergogenic aids in that endeavor...so if you are not gaining, yes, it is YOUR fault. I don't wish to jack this thread, but if you have another thread going on or want to start a new one, I'd be happy to take a look at your program and such and help you out.
ill rephrase that, I have not seen any results on this product that I would not have seen without it, I am 6 weeks in, first I was bulking looking to cut. I do small bulks/cuts... recomp if you will. at the end of the day your better off getting 20 pds of protein for the 100 and change you will spend on this and do your thing with it. If anything I am the same weight as when i started with more muscle on my chest/lats nd less fat on my waist, like I said I have not seen the results they claim to give with this product

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
ill rephrase that, I have not seen any results on this product that I would not have seen without it, I am 6 weeks in, first I was bulking looking to cut. I do small bulks/cuts... recomp if you will. at the end of the day your better off getting 20 pds of protein for the 100 and change you will spend on this and do your thing with it. If anything I am the same weight as when i started with more muscle on my chest/lats nd less fat on my waist, like I said I have not seen the results they claim to give with this product
Funny, that sounds like results similar to a recomp. I think you are indeed getting results and just not recognizing them. Did you have your body comp checked prior? What is it now?

The reason you are not getting anywhere...I can tell you right now is because of your goals(you don't have any). You need to either bulk or cut. None of this 'bulk/cuts' bullsheist. You are not working a solid program and nothing you are doing is really 'in check'. Case closed. Start a new thread if you wish to debate YOUR specifics.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agree witht the TRS from primordial as the topical sustain alpha, with added phytotestosterone youd be rocking and rolling with one of the best natty stacks

Fenway

Awards
No worries, jack the thread. I'm sure we could all benefit from the info.

donbx

Awards
Funny, that sounds like results similar to a recomp. I think you are indeed getting results and just not recognizing them. Did you have your body comp checked prior? What is it now?

The reason you are not getting anywhere...I can tell you right now is because of your goals(you don't have any). You need to either bulk or cut. None of this 'bulk/cuts' bullsheist. You are not working a solid program and nothing you are doing is really 'in check'. Case closed. Start a new thread if you wish to debate YOUR specifics.
sorry

6'1 196 High 9 to low 12 in BF, cant say for sure but the abs are out, not quite a 4 not quite a 6.

Natadrol is good, but its not going to give 1andro or ph results as they claimed. I do like how you came out and tried to defend your product, when **** it the fan on the natadrol thread over at BB all yours reps seemed to disappear

Im dosing 8 pills a day btw

edit- I deff leaned down, Let me come back in about a month when im in pct.

edit2 - i recently added in creatine,caffine, a multi and fish oil with oep and core work and added a day to chest (2x) , best results been in the last week when i started all this so unless your natadrol takes about a month to kick in you can understand where im coming from

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the best stack i can think of would be: testopro by anabolic innovations/formestane lv by primordial or cel's topical formestane-either or/hemodraulix by axis labs.

i am logging myodrol and hypertest but i have not used them before, so i won't recommend them until i see the results.

testopro/formestane/hemodraulix would be a great stack for you imo.

2nd choice:
t-911/drive/hemodraulix.

wingzors

Awards
According to the title you want prohormones. A prohormone alternative would give you something other than a prohormone, but a non prohormone alternative means you don't want something other than a prohormone but the ph itself. I really don't have anything to offer to this discussion I just wanted to point that out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
According to the title you want prohormones. A prohormone alternative would give you something other than a prohormone, but a non prohormone alternative means you don't want something other than a prohormone but the ph itself. I really don't have anything to offer to this discussion I just wanted to point that out
wtf- i reread that post 3 times and i still can't figure out what you are saying.:wtf1:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ive had a positive experience with stoked and testopro. Will soon be stacking the two along with glycobol.(The Swole stack)

This ^^^^^^

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i'm pretty sure the title says a ph alternative, so uh....what?

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
Just as a NOTE: USP LABS A-Hole Stack is horrible!
Way overpriced!

Fenway

Awards
thanks for the update...glad that was not on my list to try