USP labs POWERFULL vs Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 - AnabolicMinds.com

Poll: USP labs POWERFULL vs Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2

USP labs POWERFULL vs Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2

  1. sportsbro21's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    486
    Rep Power
    327

    Reputation

    USP labs POWERFULL vs Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2


    I have used both and and enjoyed the results with both. witch do you think is more effective at boosting GH?

  2. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsbro21 View Post
    I have used both and and enjoyed the results with both. witch do you think is more effective at boosting GH?
    You would not know that unless you'd used both products standalone and taken bloods pre and post usage of each, taking nutrition and trainign into account also. As with anything, because everyone responds individually to every product, people may get different results - even using the base protocol mentioned prior - and some might see higher Growth Hormone levels with IGF-2 and others with PowerFULL.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3513799

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I have tried Powerfull and liked it, havn't tried IGF-2. Have you tried HGH UP? I like HGH UP a lot.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   
       

  4. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    I have tried both and have to say that I prefer IGF-2.
  5. corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13343

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I have tried Powerfull and liked it, havn't tried IGF-2. Have you tried HGH UP? I like HGH UP a lot.
    Can you define " liked it"

    If you have a comment to make about a product , please explain what it did for you.

    Anyone trying to make up their mind as to whether to use either product wont find that useful.
    tks
  6. monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19725

    Reputation

    I haven't used IGF-2 so in fairness I can't vote but from my experience Powerfull Worked really well. I felt awesome pumps in the gym when used preworkout and slept like a baby at night.

    Also worth noting, I was on maintenance calories at the time and I observed a slight leaning effect every morning. . Could be nothing or it could've been the powerfull, not really sure.
  7. corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13343

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I haven't used IGF-2 so in fairness I can't vote but from my experience Powerfull Worked really well. I felt awesome pumps in the gym when used preworkout and slept like a baby at night.

    Also worth noting, I was on maintenance calories at the time and I observed a slight leaning effect every morning. . Could be nothing or it could've been the powerfull, not really sure.
    thanks interesting
  8. suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    haven't tried the igf-2 only the powerfull but i'm siding with the igf-2 on this one, AP's formula profile looks way better and with usp changing their powerfull formula profile, hands down the better supp. goes to AN..
  9. freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    26191

    Reputation

    Just because a products profile looks good, doesn't mean it is! The new York mets alaways look good on paper but as we know the results aren't always good! Both r good companies, both products have been tried and proven to b effective! I've used both, got good pumps, good libido boost and a good nights sleep on both! U can't go wrong with either
  10. JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3513799

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Can you define " liked it"

    If you have a comment to make about a product , please explain what it did for you.

    Anyone trying to make up their mind as to whether to use either product wont find that useful.
    tks
    Well, as were talking about HGH products, I found HGH UP did everything it said it was going to do, increased strength, recovery, vascularity, libido, endurance and overall since of well being.

    I think it works great and it's my favorite natural HGH product out there.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Just because a products profile looks good, doesn't mean it is! The new York mets alaways look good on paper but as we know the results aren't always good! Both r good companies, both products have been tried and proven to b effective! I've used both, got good pumps, good libido boost and a good nights sleep on both! U can't go wrong with either
    true indeed, but i'm a yankee fan, need i say more. they are both great good products but i'm going with AN on this one, thats just my opinion. and you know what they say about opinions; everyone has one, they're like a$$holes
  12. bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,697
    Rep Power
    513131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've used both and its a tough call to say which is "better". They both have differing and subtle effects, both seem to jack HGH levels and give better recovery, sleep, fat burning, muscle volumizing etc. IGF-2 seems to boost test levels more. Per cost, I tend to favor IGF-2 but then you can also get bulk 1-carboxy...so really, tough call.
  13. jontrainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    131

    Reputation

    i use powerfull five days a week(night) because i wake up refreshed. tried it preworkout and didnt really feel much. after reading these posts i think i might try igf-2.
  14. freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    26191

    Reputation

    Anyone can b a Yankees fan, a true baseball fan roots for anyone else
  15. fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    8264

    Reputation

    Thumbs up


    Interesting thread...just ordered PowerFULL, but might try IGF-2 next time. Any advantage of one over the other?
  16. corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13343

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Interesting thread...just ordered PowerFULL, but might try IGF-2 next time. Any advantage of one over the other?
    is there a supplement that has l-dopa in it and will let you fall asleep without any ingredient to help you. Some reviews on these type of supps seem suggest that they will knock you out almost before you get chance to get into bed
  17. fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,466
    Rep Power
    264939

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    is anyone still taking rpm?
  18. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    is anyone still taking rpm?
    Yes. Quite a few people are stacking it with BLACK CATS - or another preworkout product - and many still use it standalone.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. drivehard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    427
    Rep Power
    346

    Reputation

    I have taken two cycles of each of them.

    Powerfull - dosed 5 days a week, 2 caps pre-workout, and 2 caps before bed

    IGF-2 - I took 3 caps pre-workout, and 3 caps before bed. I also tried 6 caps just before bed.

    Both products I did 8 weeks on, and 4 off. I did one "cycle" of Powerfull, then two "cycles" of IGF-2...now am back starting my second cycle of Powerfull

    For me, Powerfull works MUCH better. They both gave me a good nights sleep...so that is even. I would say sex drive was about equal on them as well. Where Powerful stands out, is in clearing my face of acne, and increasing my vascularity. In these two areas, Powerfull makes a MUCH better improvement. I am only one week into this round with Powerfull, and my face has already improved enought that my wife asked "Are you taking that Powerful again?" So yeah...there is a difference in my body between the two.

    Ps. Also tried the generic powerful of 1-carboxy at Nutra...and that INCREASED my acne, and had no effect on vascularity, sleep, etc.
  20. corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13343

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drivehard View Post
    I have taken two cycles of each of them.

    Powerfull - dosed 5 days a week, 2 caps pre-workout, and 2 caps before bed

    IGF-2 - I took 3 caps pre-workout, and 3 caps before bed. I also tried 6 caps just before bed.

    Both products I did 8 weeks on, and 4 off. I did one "cycle" of Powerfull, then two "cycles" of IGF-2...now am back starting my second cycle of Powerfull

    For me, Powerfull works MUCH better. They both gave me a good nights sleep...so that is even. I would say sex drive was about equal on them as well. Where Powerful stands out, is in clearing my face of acne, and increasing my vascularity. In these two areas, Powerfull makes a MUCH better improvement. I am only one week into this round with Powerfull, and my face has already improved enought that my wife asked "Are you taking that Powerful again?" So yeah...there is a difference in my body between the two.

    Ps. Also tried the generic powerful of 1-carboxy at Nutra...and that INCREASED my acne, and had no effect on vascularity, sleep, etc.

    re;sleeping -do both products knock you out before you get into bed or do you just sleep deeper once you get off.

    do you sleep so deep you wouldnt hear the smoke alarm for example?
  21. drivehard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    427
    Rep Power
    346

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    re;sleeping -do both products knock you out before you get into bed or do you just sleep deeper once you get off.

    do you sleep so deep you wouldnt hear the smoke alarm for example?

    I wouldn't say they knock me out. I take them just before I lay down, and I never have trouble getting to sleep. They just make me sleep deeper. Most nights I feel like my alarm goes off 1 minute after me head hits the pillow...with no tossing and turning. I feel much more rested with the same amount of sleep as well.

    Yes, its a deep sleep...we had a car run off the road and hit the tree in our front yard at about 3 in the morning. The horn was stuck on, and all our windows were open. My wife was freakin out and had to wake me up to go see. I tried to just roll over and go back to sleep. Anyways, it ended up being some drunk kid. I walked outside in my undies, he looked scared to death...without saying a word, I pulled his hood up, and yanked his battery cables right off...walked back inside and went back to bed.
  22. strester's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    589

    Reputation

    I've had good results with both IGF-2 and HGHup ... I have Powerfull on hand and will be trying that once the HGHup runs out

    it's unfair to vote, but I can definitely recommend good results with IGF-2
  23. Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Rep Power
    49681

    Reputation

    i've not tried powerfull yet but i love IGF-2. I may give it a try one day!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  24. myers31's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    I'm looking to take IGF-2 but am kind of unfamiliar with natural GH supps, so what are concerns or precautions I should take before purchasing or taking the supplement?
  25. gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10110

    Reputation

    im taking 2 caps of powerFULL and NOW testojack before bed. Sleep quality has improved, I normally sleep like sh!t. I take meds from my DR, (ambein, lunesta, etc) and I am now waking up 5x more refreshed. I still wake up a few times a night but when i get up in the morning I am much more recovered, have energy, want to tackle the day rather than sleep for another 2hrs.


    Lifts have gone up a a lot but I am taking PH's, cycle support, natural T boosters to avoid shutdown so its hard to say whats giving me the gains.
  26. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by myers31 View Post
    I'm looking to take IGF-2 but am kind of unfamiliar with natural GH supps, so what are concerns or precautions I should take before purchasing or taking the supplement?
    There really are no precautions, etc. for you to take. Just make sure that you're of a age where supplementing such supplements will benefit you (i.e. anything less than 21 years old, and most supplements are not needed), and also that you haven't just started training (i.e. have been training for at least 1-2 years), have your nutrition and training solid for your goals, are using the basic staples, and you will be ok.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  27. HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I just grabbed IGF-2 on wheycheap for like 29$. Can't beat that to try it out. I do have HGHpro sitting at the house which will be tried first, as it is part of a sponsored log. Not sure if I will log the IGF-2, but seeing as I have back to back sponsored logs coming up, I doubt it, lol ill need a break.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  28. fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    8264

    Reputation

    Do you dose IGF-2 according to the label instructions or higher dosage?

    Does IGF-2 give the same improving effect on the skin as Powerfull?


    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i've not tried powerfull yet but i love IGF-2. I may give it a try one day!
  29. myers31's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    yeah i picked mine up from wheycheap too! figured its cheap so ill give it a try, thanks for the incite Rosie Scott!!!
  30. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Do you dose IGF-2 according to the label instructions or higher dosage?

    Does IGF-2 give the same improving effect on the skin as Powerfull?
    You dose IGF-2 according to your bodyweight and the times given - you do NOT need to dose higher than recommended; those dosages are for OPTIMAL effects for each bodyweight.

    IGF-2 helps improve skin complexion and tone, yes, since it is a Growth Hormone booster.


    Quote Originally Posted by myers31 View Post
    yeah i picked mine up from wheycheap too! figured its cheap so ill give it a try, thanks for the incite Rosie Scott!!!
    You mean "insight"

    And no worries. Like I said, IGF-2 is my absolute, ultimate, favourite product ever - if I could only ever use one supplement, it would be IGF-2. I just love it. The results and benefits I get are nothing short of amazing!

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  31. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i've not tried powerfull yet but i love IGF-2. I may give it a try one day!
    Both are awesome products. If you ever give PowerFULL a shot, please do share your experience.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  32. fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    8264

    Reputation

    Yeah, given the price; picked up 2 bottles myself.


    Quote Originally Posted by myers31 View Post
    yeah i picked mine up from wheycheap too! figured its cheap so ill give it a try, thanks for the incite Rosie Scott!!!
  33. HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Yeah, given the price; picked up 2 bottles myself.
    I actually had no immediate rush to try it either, but when I saw it on whey cheap I was like and hit the order button. I am so excited for the next couple of months of products I have lined up.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The One Applied Nutriceuticals
    By newman897 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 04:20 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals this ones for you
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 09:33 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?
    By rocksolid84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in