Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
I have used both and and enjoyed the results with both. witch do you think is more effective at boosting GH?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used both and and enjoyed the results with both. witch do you think is more effective at boosting GH?
You would not know that unless you'd used both products standalone and taken bloods pre and post usage of each, taking nutrition and trainign into account also. As with anything, because everyone responds individually to every product, people may get different results - even using the base protocol mentioned prior - and some might see higher Growth Hormone levels with IGF-2 and others with PowerFULL.

~Team APPNUT

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried Powerfull and liked it, havn't tried IGF-2. Have you tried HGH UP? I like HGH UP a lot.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I have tried Powerfull and liked it, havn't tried IGF-2. Have you tried HGH UP? I like HGH UP a lot.
Can you define " liked it"

If you have a comment to make about a product , please explain what it did for you.

Anyone trying to make up their mind as to whether to use either product wont find that useful.
tks

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used IGF-2 so in fairness I can't vote but from my experience Powerfull Worked really well. I felt awesome pumps in the gym when used preworkout and slept like a baby at night.

Also worth noting, I was on maintenance calories at the time and I observed a slight leaning effect every morning. . Could be nothing or it could've been the powerfull, not really sure.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used IGF-2 so in fairness I can't vote but from my experience Powerfull Worked really well. I felt awesome pumps in the gym when used preworkout and slept like a baby at night.

Also worth noting, I was on maintenance calories at the time and I observed a slight leaning effect every morning. . Could be nothing or it could've been the powerfull, not really sure.
thanks interesting

suresha

Awards
  • Established
haven't tried the igf-2 only the powerfull but i'm siding with the igf-2 on this one, AP's formula profile looks way better and with usp changing their powerfull formula profile, hands down the better supp. goes to AN..

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Just because a products profile looks good, doesn't mean it is! The new York mets alaways look good on paper but as we know the results aren't always good! Both r good companies, both products have been tried and proven to b effective! I've used both, got good pumps, good libido boost and a good nights sleep on both! U can't go wrong with either

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you define " liked it"

If you have a comment to make about a product , please explain what it did for you.

Anyone trying to make up their mind as to whether to use either product wont find that useful.
tks
Well, as were talking about HGH products, I found HGH UP did everything it said it was going to do, increased strength, recovery, vascularity, libido, endurance and overall since of well being.

I think it works great and it's my favorite natural HGH product out there.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Just because a products profile looks good, doesn't mean it is! The new York mets alaways look good on paper but as we know the results aren't always good! Both r good companies, both products have been tried and proven to b effective! I've used both, got good pumps, good libido boost and a good nights sleep on both! U can't go wrong with either
true indeed, but i'm a yankee fan, need i say more. they are both great good products but i'm going with AN on this one, thats just my opinion. and you know what they say about opinions; everyone has one, they're like a$$holes

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've used both and its a tough call to say which is "better". They both have differing and subtle effects, both seem to jack HGH levels and give better recovery, sleep, fat burning, muscle volumizing etc. IGF-2 seems to boost test levels more. Per cost, I tend to favor IGF-2 but then you can also get bulk 1-carboxy...so really, tough call.

jontrainer

Awards
i use powerfull five days a week(night) because i wake up refreshed. tried it preworkout and didnt really feel much. after reading these posts i think i might try igf-2.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Anyone can b a Yankees fan, a true baseball fan roots for anyone else

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread...just ordered PowerFULL, but might try IGF-2 next time. Any advantage of one over the other?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread...just ordered PowerFULL, but might try IGF-2 next time. Any advantage of one over the other?
is there a supplement that has l-dopa in it and will let you fall asleep without any ingredient to help you. Some reviews on these type of supps seem suggest that they will knock you out almost before you get chance to get into bed

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is anyone still taking rpm?
Yes. Quite a few people are stacking it with BLACK CATS - or another preworkout product - and many still use it standalone.

~Team APPNUT

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
I have taken two cycles of each of them.

Powerfull - dosed 5 days a week, 2 caps pre-workout, and 2 caps before bed

IGF-2 - I took 3 caps pre-workout, and 3 caps before bed. I also tried 6 caps just before bed.

Both products I did 8 weeks on, and 4 off. I did one "cycle" of Powerfull, then two "cycles" of IGF-2...now am back starting my second cycle of Powerfull

For me, Powerfull works MUCH better. They both gave me a good nights sleep...so that is even. I would say sex drive was about equal on them as well. Where Powerful stands out, is in clearing my face of acne, and increasing my vascularity. In these two areas, Powerfull makes a MUCH better improvement. I am only one week into this round with Powerfull, and my face has already improved enought that my wife asked "Are you taking that Powerful again?" So yeah...there is a difference in my body between the two.

Ps. Also tried the generic powerful of 1-carboxy at Nutra...and that INCREASED my acne, and had no effect on vascularity, sleep, etc.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I have taken two cycles of each of them.

Powerfull - dosed 5 days a week, 2 caps pre-workout, and 2 caps before bed

IGF-2 - I took 3 caps pre-workout, and 3 caps before bed. I also tried 6 caps just before bed.

Both products I did 8 weeks on, and 4 off. I did one "cycle" of Powerfull, then two "cycles" of IGF-2...now am back starting my second cycle of Powerfull

For me, Powerfull works MUCH better. They both gave me a good nights sleep...so that is even. I would say sex drive was about equal on them as well. Where Powerful stands out, is in clearing my face of acne, and increasing my vascularity. In these two areas, Powerfull makes a MUCH better improvement. I am only one week into this round with Powerfull, and my face has already improved enought that my wife asked "Are you taking that Powerful again?" So yeah...there is a difference in my body between the two.

Ps. Also tried the generic powerful of 1-carboxy at Nutra...and that INCREASED my acne, and had no effect on vascularity, sleep, etc.

re;sleeping -do both products knock you out before you get into bed or do you just sleep deeper once you get off.

do you sleep so deep you wouldnt hear the smoke alarm for example?

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
re;sleeping -do both products knock you out before you get into bed or do you just sleep deeper once you get off.

do you sleep so deep you wouldnt hear the smoke alarm for example?

I wouldn't say they knock me out. I take them just before I lay down, and I never have trouble getting to sleep. They just make me sleep deeper. Most nights I feel like my alarm goes off 1 minute after me head hits the pillow...with no tossing and turning. I feel much more rested with the same amount of sleep as well.

Yes, its a deep sleep...we had a car run off the road and hit the tree in our front yard at about 3 in the morning. The horn was stuck on, and all our windows were open. My wife was freakin out and had to wake me up to go see. I tried to just roll over and go back to sleep. Anyways, it ended up being some drunk kid. I walked outside in my undies, he looked scared to death...without saying a word, I pulled his hood up, and yanked his battery cables right off...walked back inside and went back to bed.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
I've had good results with both IGF-2 and HGHup ... I have Powerfull on hand and will be trying that once the HGHup runs out

it's unfair to vote, but I can definitely recommend good results with IGF-2

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i've not tried powerfull yet but i love IGF-2. I may give it a try one day!

myers31

Awards
I'm looking to take IGF-2 but am kind of unfamiliar with natural GH supps, so what are concerns or precautions I should take before purchasing or taking the supplement?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
im taking 2 caps of powerFULL and NOW testojack before bed. Sleep quality has improved, I normally sleep like sh!t. I take meds from my DR, (ambein, lunesta, etc) and I am now waking up 5x more refreshed. I still wake up a few times a night but when i get up in the morning I am much more recovered, have energy, want to tackle the day rather than sleep for another 2hrs.

Lifts have gone up a a lot but I am taking PH's, cycle support, natural T boosters to avoid shutdown so its hard to say whats giving me the gains.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking to take IGF-2 but am kind of unfamiliar with natural GH supps, so what are concerns or precautions I should take before purchasing or taking the supplement?
There really are no precautions, etc. for you to take. Just make sure that you're of a age where supplementing such supplements will benefit you (i.e. anything less than 21 years old, and most supplements are not needed), and also that you haven't just started training (i.e. have been training for at least 1-2 years), have your nutrition and training solid for your goals, are using the basic staples, and you will be ok.

~Team APPNUT

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just grabbed IGF-2 on wheycheap for like 29$. Can't beat that to try it out. I do have HGHpro sitting at the house which will be tried first, as it is part of a sponsored log. Not sure if I will log the IGF-2, but seeing as I have back to back sponsored logs coming up, I doubt it, lol ill need a break.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Do you dose IGF-2 according to the label instructions or higher dosage?

Does IGF-2 give the same improving effect on the skin as Powerfull?

myers31

Awards
yeah i picked mine up from wheycheap too! figured its cheap so ill give it a try, thanks for the incite Rosie Scott!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you dose IGF-2 according to the label instructions or higher dosage?

Does IGF-2 give the same improving effect on the skin as Powerfull?
You dose IGF-2 according to your bodyweight and the times given - you do NOT need to dose higher than recommended; those dosages are for OPTIMAL effects for each bodyweight.

IGF-2 helps improve skin complexion and tone, yes, since it is a Growth Hormone booster.

yeah i picked mine up from wheycheap too! figured its cheap so ill give it a try, thanks for the incite Rosie Scott!!!
You mean "insight" :D

And no worries. Like I said, IGF-2 is my absolute, ultimate, favourite product ever - if I could only ever use one supplement, it would be IGF-2. I just love it. The results and benefits I get are nothing short of amazing!

~Team APPNUT

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are awesome products. If you ever give PowerFULL a shot, please do share your experience.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, given the price; picked up 2 bottles myself. :beerchug:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, given the price; picked up 2 bottles myself. :beerchug:
I actually had no immediate rush to try it either, but when I saw it on whey cheap I was like :shocked: and hit the order button. I am so excited for the next couple of months of products I have lined up.