Moisture in capping powder mix. Ruined???!?!? Help

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to make a thermogenic/cutting blend of my own and this is what happened...

I have a "00" capping machine and i thought they would hold 650mg of powder, so i tried to make a blend of 32.5g in total of active and inactive ingredients. Which are:

1,3-dimethylamylamine
Raspberry ketones
PEA
Yohimbine HCL
Coleus Forskolli
Green Tea Extract

Well i got all the measurements correct and I start shaking it up in a tupperware, but there are clumps i assume from some of the supps being different particle size. So, i wash out my coffee grinder and throw all of the mixture in and grind it. But i don't think that i dried the grinder very well because the all the powder now wanted to stick together. but, i decided to cap it anyway. but after i filled and tampered the 50 caps three times, i still had plenty of powder left over. So, i made another 50. Which aren't as filled as the first batch, but i separated the batches into 2 bottles. i assume the reason that all the powder didn't fit is because the moisture added more weight and mass to the powder??? or did i over-shoot on the 32.5 g on the "00" caps??

Will the moisture affect the potency of any of these supps? should i throw all of them out? or are they still safe to take? please help, because i hope i didn't just waste a lot of money.......:ugh:

funkd0c

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Definitely do not throw it out.

Does sound like maybe some moisture got in. Just use it as you were going to and see how it goes.

Have you used those ingredients before so you would be able to judge how you would react?

The moisture may have degraded it a bit but IMO not enough to throw it out. Use it and LOVE it :)

Next time feel free to PM me and make me aware of the thread. Always happy to help out when I can.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Definitely do not throw it out.

Does sound like maybe some moisture got in. Just use it as you were going to and see how it goes.

Have you used those ingredients before so you would be able to judge how you would react?

The moisture may have degraded it a bit but IMO not enough to throw it out. Use it and LOVE it :)

Next time feel free to PM me and make me aware of the thread. Always happy to help out when I can.
Thank you for the help and i'll be sure to notify you if i have anymore problems. And yes, i have used all of them except the raspberry ketones in previous supps. The yohimbine and the geranium were the ones that i thought the water might effect... but seems to be working fine as is.

But, what about dosages? now that i had to make 50 more caps than planned, what are the amounts in each capsule? i don't think i can determine that. I was thinking that i could take one of the "very packed" first batch and one of the "loose" second batch together.?.? maybe?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would say that would be the best way to try and get the dosage you were shooting for. Take 1 from each batch.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I would say that would be the best way to try and get the dosage you were shooting for. Take 1 from each batch.
Thank you. I'll post if i find anything to be wrong with the dosing or effectiveness of the products.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
well, the product has shrunk in size since i capped them. Since i have clear capsules, i can noticably see that the powder color is darker and the space that it takes up in the capsule is far less then when it was capped. I still feel that the product is effective, but do you think that the potency was affected. It doesn't seem so, but i wanted to ask someone with more experience than me.