The Vitamin Shoppe

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i went to a vitamin shoppe the other day and i was impressed for a sup store. it is good to see a store besides gnc out there. i hate gnc with a passion and i hope vitamin shoppe brings them down. they have a helluva lot better selection than gnc but not quite what an internet store has but there prices are similar to the internet. just fyi cuz i was suprised to see a store other than gnc. i always order from powerenutrition though.;)

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
Make sure to grab their monthly catalog....it shows what Sports Nutrition brands are marked down for the month. They usually have great deals on EAS and Met-Rx. This month, I believe that OptimumNutrition is reduced quite a bit.

The VitShoppe near me has an "about to expire" table where things that are within 30 days of expiring are 50%-75% off. I got two 20-packs of Cytoplex last week for $12 each.

Gumbo

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yeah their not bad at all. I just got 1000g's of Creatine for $17 from them. I know a few guys who own GNC's and the mark up is crazy on supps. Some people pay the higher price and don't care. Me, I'd rather get more the my dollar because I don't have to many of them :D Later J

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
Yeah their not bad at all. I just got 1000g's of Creatine for $17 from them. I know a few guys who own GNC's and the mark up is crazy on supps. Some people pay the higher price and don't care. Me, I'd rather get more the my dollar because I don't have to many of them :D Later J
From 1994-1996, I managed a GNC in New Hampshire. The profit margin on Sports Nutrition hovered around 68% - They could mark it down to half price and still turn a profit. That explains the success of the online wholesalers.

Gumbo

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about them, two just opened up near me and I was wanting to check them out. Good to hear they're decent, that's rare for a brick-and-mortar supp shop. :)

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
The Vitamin Shoppe is awesome - i miss the one that was near me back when i lived in NY. There were many things that were the same price as internet shoppes like protein powders - then things like V-12 was 20$ more than inet shoppes.

profbiv

Awards
The vitamin shop in my location here in pa. Is freaking great. The only down fall they don’t sell oils. Other than that they can get just about anything OTC. The sales people are knowledge and the coupon at the end of the year from points are worth it. I buy my whey powder there it’s better than paying shipping and you can find good clearance table sales.

Only thing that would make the store perfect

BA BB and vial and kits hehehe

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
The vitamin shop in my location here in pa. Is freaking great. The only down fall they don’t sell oils. Other than that they can get just about anything OTC. The sales people are knowledge and the coupon at the end of the year from points are worth it. I buy my whey powder there it’s better than paying shipping and you can find good clearance table sales.

Only thing that would make the store perfect

BA BB and vial and kits hehehe

do you go to the one off rt. 22, near Circuit City??

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The best part about my local Vitamin Shoppe is the clearance bin. They usually have a few boxes of myoplex packets for 75% off. I find boxes of 20 for $10 almost every time. There's always something in there I need for dirt cheap.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
do you go to the one off rt. 22, near Circuit City??

Ya'll should stop in a Red Robin for a bite to eat on tha way out... lol

It's always a two in one trip for me :D

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting work at a Vitamin Shoppe in Bryn Mawr (philadelphia suburb) in mid may. True, a lot of their prices even compete with online retailers.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Ya'll should stop in a Red Robin for a bite to eat on tha way out... lol

It's always a two in one trip for me :D
LOL, if I throw down any of those Royal burgers with the egg on them......well let's say my waist increases by morning :)

Rolling6s

Awards
definitely gotta give props to Vit. Shoppe on the prices(for most supps). Before I got things from the Internet, I'd always buy 5 lb of EAS Whey for super cheap from that place.

jjrin

Awards
Before you go shopping, always go to their web page. There they have discount coupons for $5 and $10 dollars off your total when you spent I think $40 and $75 respectively. Always good to save a few dollars. Just go to your local circular or instant coupons link.

PC1

I have a Vitamin Shoppe near where I live. Excellent selection, a bazillion different products, competitive prices, bright clean store......... and the assistant manager Katie is so damned cute and sexy I have all I can do to keep from drooling as she drains my wallet on each and every visit ;) I enjoy giving her my money though ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
No Vitamin Shoppe in my town :(

Instead we have a Vitamin World..they suck so bad they make GNC look like BAC.

1 kilo Creatine on sale for $49.00..wooopeefrickindo.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The Vitamin Shoppe has an online store. But, their prices are higher than the other places I could go, unless you get a good deal on their clearances. The nearest store is a little over an hour away from me.

LIFTER23

Awards
Yeah, Vitamin Shoppe is where I go if I dont order offline. Its weird though , some of their prices are really good for a store, but then some of their prices are way too much, but definitly better than GNC, I dont see who the hell still buys from GNC now that Vitamin Shoppe and internet supplement companies are around.

P.S. Hoagie JOe, have you done another M1T cycle yet. If you rmember me, I posted in your cycle log, we were both similar stats and did Max OT as well.