My Own Home-Made Pre-Workout Supp.. (please rate)

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
My own recipe I came up with after getting tired of the terrible post-workout crash of everything i've tried..

NaNoVapor and SP250 are by far the worst for me. I have mild anxiety/depression so the effects of the pre-workouts are great during lifting, but when they wear off I want to walk into oncoming traffic...

Here's my recipe, Intense pumps, Lasting Energy, and No P.W.O. Crash that I have experienced.

-3-5g (dep on weight) Arginine Ethyl Ester, or AAKG

-3g CEE, or 5g Mono

-3g Beta-Alanine

-500mg Raspberry Ketones

-500mg Green Tea Extract

-25mg 1,3 dimethylamylamine

-200-400g Caffeine

-1,500mg-3,000mg Citrulline Malate

-200mg PEA

-3mg Yohimbine HCL

JOKERXX

JOKERXX

Awards
"I want to walk into oncoming traffic... "

I wouldnt say thats "mild anxeity/depression."

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
"I want to walk into oncoming traffic... "

I wouldnt say thats "mild anxeity/depression."
I exaggerated lol... it's just a crappy feeling when the supps wear off.

Anyway, what do you think of my ingredients ?

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
My own recipe I came up with after getting tired of the terrible post-workout crash of everything i've tried..

NaNoVapor and SP250 are by far the worst for me. I have mild anxiety/depression so the effects of the pre-workouts are great during lifting, but when they wear off I want to walk into oncoming traffic...

Here's my recipe, Intense pumps, Lasting Energy, and No P.W.O. Crash that I have experienced.

-3g CEE, or 5g Mono

-3g Beta-Alanine

-500mg Raspberry Ketones

-500mg Green Tea Extract

-25mg 1,3 dimethylamylamine

-200-400g Caffeine

-200mg PEA

-3mg Yohimbine HCL

I'm a bit skeptical on using stimulants (Green Tea, 1,3, caffeine) with NO producers. Otherwise this is pretty good stuff. I don't exactly know what the raspberry ketone is good for.

I actually make my own too. And it's pretty similar. I just use about 1g more Beta-Alanine, 1g more AAKG with 3g AEE, add agmatine, and L-Norvaline (arginase inhibitor that increases NO potential). I got tired of tasting PEA even after 2 packets of Crystal Light. I'll throw 1.5g Kre-Alkalyn when I'm feeling a little tired after class.

Might want to consider adding GPLC caps from Primordial Performance for more pump, ALCAR from NP for overall good nutrition for workout, or Piracetam (more focus).

I don't want to rate it, but this looks like great stuff.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
L-Norvaline (arginase inhibitor that increases NO potential).
Thanks for reminding me about L-Norvaline, I knew I wanted to put something else in there.

and the RK is just a mild stimulant similar to synephrine in effects but even at high doses it's not shown to have any negative side effects.. (yet anyway)

I was looking for something to give me a boost and I can't use stuff like synephrine, ephedra, or ephedrine HCL for awhile bc I wound up building such a high tolerance to it that I was dosing it all at insane level on top of (amphetamines, prescribed) that I developed some cardiac issues.

With the 1,3 and the PEA i was just experimenting bc they were so cheap on NP.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I find caff is by far the best stimulant for me. I highly, HIGHLY recommend putting glycerol + electrolytes into your PWO mix, the pump you get from those is great.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I find caff is by far the best stimulant for me. I highly, HIGHLY recommend putting glycerol + electrolytes into your PWO mix, the pump you get from those is great.
I'm going to run my first injectable in a few weeks, are there any pre-workouts I should particularly avoid or lower the dose to reduce dangerous fluctuation in blood pressure ?

I haven't thought about it until now actually

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Too much stimulant use can be counter productive towards muscle growth. Check into how stimulants affect the central nervous system.

A little stimulant use won't hurt anything though, but what you're concocting looks like more than a little to me.

Just buy something already tried and true, like Jack3d or RPM or something. Then focus on food. You know the drill. ;)

Peace

jucedporkchop

Awards
this is how i would do it with what you have up there:

-3g CEE, or 5g Mono

-2g Beta-Alanine

-500mg Raspberry Ketones

-500mg Green Tea Extract

-200 Caffeine

1 multi vitamine

1 b-complex100

-3mg Yohimbine HCL

just my thought.
I think your still a bit high on the caffien

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
i took nano vape while on deca n test about 2 yrs ago, didnt do nething i know of or felt, and ive got mild/general anxiety also fyi lol (gotta take prozac crap)
Man i don't know how you do it. I've got a jug of nanoVapor 3/4 full just sitting there, can't use it, it messes me up bad. I'm handling things naturally these days. Too many years doctors were pushing different Anti-D's down my throat, zoloft, lexapro, wellbutrin, buproprion, etc. Just got tired of it.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Check into how stimulants affect the central nervous system.

A little stimulant use won't hurt anything though, but what you're concocting looks like more than a little to me.
I know the stimulant use can be over the top at times, but I cycle on and off.. They also help me because I have ADD, pain in the ass. I can't really be medicated for the ADD bc it affects my Anxiety, but I can't be medicated for the anxiety bc it affects my ticks and ADD.. What good are docs lol Nothing but reasons why they can't help me.

just my thought.
I think your still a bit high on the caffeine
Maybe have a cup or two of coffee before instead of the caffeine pills & GTE ?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I know the stimulant use can be over the top at times, but I cycle on and off.. They also help me because I have ADD, pain in the ass. I can't really be medicated for the ADD bc it affects my Anxiety, but I can't be medicated for the anxiety bc it affects my ticks and ADD.. What good are docs lol Nothing but reasons why they can't help me.

Where can I buy a caffeine supps dosed lower than 200mg per cap?
Reset AD might be a good product for you to look into. It will help balance your adrenal system back out since you said you have a high tolerance to stims. It has gotten good reviews.

Sulbutiamine may be good for you to look into for ADD; It's a Nootropic. I saw a review specifically mentioning that this was effective at helping ADD.

Ragnarok Caffeine Free gets really good reviews and the profile is bad ass.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Reset AD might be a good product for you to look into. It will help balance your adrenal system back out since you said you have a high tolerance to stims. It has gotten good reviews.

Sulbutiamine may be good for you to look into for ADD; It's a Nootropic. I saw a review specifically mentioning that this was effective at helping ADD.

Ragnarok Caffeine Free gets really good reviews and the profile is bad ass.
Thanks, I'll look into the Ragnarok C-Free.

And I have used Reset-A.D. before, actually have a bottle right now. I'm going to start it tomorrow

I also use L-Theanine 1-3 times a day and it seems to help my ticks and anxiety, usually benefiting my ADD as well. Ever used it ?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'll look into the Ragnarok C-Free.

And I have used Reset-A.D. before, actually have a bottle right now. I'm going to start it tomorrow

I also use L-Theanine 1-3 times a day and it seems to help my ticks and anxiety, usually benefiting my ADD as well. Ever used it ?
No I haven't used that before. I have tried the Sulbutiamine and I liked it okay but I am very stim sensitive so I had to be really careful with the dosage.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre-max is probably one of the best stim free products i have seen in the market todate, GPLC is out of this world add a lil L-norvaline and stims to taste, an its much easier than mixing ur own

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't used that before. I have tried the Sulbutiamine and I liked it okay but I am very stim sensitive so I had to be really careful with the dosage.
I'll definitely look into the sulbutiamine. How'd you dose it again ?

Pre-max is probably one of the best stim free products i have seen in the market todate, GPLC is out of this world add a lil L-norvaline and stims to taste, an its much easier than mixing ur own
Thanks for all the recommendations guys, this is why I love AM

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely look into the sulbutiamine. How'd you dose it again ?

Thanks for all the recommendations guys, this is why I love AM
I bought the 30 gram bulk powder from Nutra Planet. They recommend to dose it at 200-500mg. I just bought some size 00 capsules and filled one half of the capsule about 1/2 full; that is approx 250mg.