My Own Home-Made Pre-Workout Supp.. (please rate)

  1. My Own Home-Made Pre-Workout Supp.. (please rate)


    My own recipe I came up with after getting tired of the terrible post-workout crash of everything i've tried..

    NaNoVapor and SP250 are by far the worst for me. I have mild anxiety/depression so the effects of the pre-workouts are great during lifting, but when they wear off I want to walk into oncoming traffic...

    Here's my recipe, Intense pumps, Lasting Energy, and No P.W.O. Crash that I have experienced.

    -3-5g (dep on weight) Arginine Ethyl Ester, or AAKG

    -3g CEE, or 5g Mono

    -3g Beta-Alanine

    -500mg Raspberry Ketones

    -500mg Green Tea Extract

    -25mg 1,3 dimethylamylamine

    -200-400g Caffeine

    -1,500mg-3,000mg Citrulline Malate

    -200mg PEA

    -3mg Yohimbine HCL


  2. "I want to walk into oncoming traffic... "

    I wouldnt say thats "mild anxeity/depression."

  3. u need to throw in an MAOI for the pea
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by JOKERXX View Post
    "I want to walk into oncoming traffic... "

    I wouldnt say thats "mild anxeity/depression."
    I exaggerated lol... it's just a crappy feeling when the supps wear off.

    Anyway, what do you think of my ingredients ?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EustisPanther View Post
    My own recipe I came up with after getting tired of the terrible post-workout crash of everything i've tried..

    NaNoVapor and SP250 are by far the worst for me. I have mild anxiety/depression so the effects of the pre-workouts are great during lifting, but when they wear off I want to walk into oncoming traffic...

    Here's my recipe, Intense pumps, Lasting Energy, and No P.W.O. Crash that I have experienced.

    -3-5g (dep on weight) Arginine Ethyl Ester, or AAKG

    -3g CEE, or 5g Mono

    -3g Beta-Alanine

    -500mg Raspberry Ketones

    -500mg Green Tea Extract

    -25mg 1,3 dimethylamylamine

    -200-400g Caffeine

    -1,500mg-3,000mg Citrulline Malate

    -200mg PEA

    -3mg Yohimbine HCL

    I'm a bit skeptical on using stimulants (Green Tea, 1,3, caffeine) with NO producers. Otherwise this is pretty good stuff. I don't exactly know what the raspberry ketone is good for.

    I actually make my own too. And it's pretty similar. I just use about 1g more Beta-Alanine, 1g more AAKG with 3g AEE, add agmatine, and L-Norvaline (arginase inhibitor that increases NO potential). I got tired of tasting PEA even after 2 packets of Crystal Light. I'll throw 1.5g Kre-Alkalyn when I'm feeling a little tired after class.

    Might want to consider adding GPLC caps from Primordial Performance for more pump, ALCAR from NP for overall good nutrition for workout, or Piracetam (more focus).

    I don't want to rate it, but this looks like great stuff.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by zwa004 View Post
    L-Norvaline (arginase inhibitor that increases NO potential).
    Thanks for reminding me about L-Norvaline, I knew I wanted to put something else in there.

    and the RK is just a mild stimulant similar to synephrine in effects but even at high doses it's not shown to have any negative side effects.. (yet anyway)

    I was looking for something to give me a boost and I can't use stuff like synephrine, ephedra, or ephedrine HCL for awhile bc I wound up building such a high tolerance to it that I was dosing it all at insane level on top of (amphetamines, prescribed) that I developed some cardiac issues.

    With the 1,3 and the PEA i was just experimenting bc they were so cheap on NP.

  7. I find caff is by far the best stimulant for me. I highly, HIGHLY recommend putting glycerol + electrolytes into your PWO mix, the pump you get from those is great.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  8. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    I find caff is by far the best stimulant for me. I highly, HIGHLY recommend putting glycerol + electrolytes into your PWO mix, the pump you get from those is great.
    I'm going to run my first injectable in a few weeks, are there any pre-workouts I should particularly avoid or lower the dose to reduce dangerous fluctuation in blood pressure ?

    I haven't thought about it until now actually

  9. Too much stimulant use can be counter productive towards muscle growth. Check into how stimulants affect the central nervous system.

    A little stimulant use won't hurt anything though, but what you're concocting looks like more than a little to me.

    Just buy something already tried and true, like Jack3d or RPM or something. Then focus on food. You know the drill.

    Peace

  10. this is how i would do it with what you have up there:
    Here's my recipe, Intense pumps, Lasting Energy, and No P.W.O. Crash that I have experienced.

    -3-5g (dep on weight) Arginine Ethyl Ester, or AAKG

    -3g CEE, or 5g Mono

    -2g Beta-Alanine

    -500mg Raspberry Ketones

    -500mg Green Tea Extract


    -200 Caffeine

    -1,500mg-3,000mg Citrulline Malate

    1 multi vitamine

    1 b-complex100

    -3mg Yohimbine HCL

    just my thought.
    I think your still a bit high on the caffien

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EctoMeso View Post
    i took nano vape while on deca n test about 2 yrs ago, didnt do nething i know of or felt, and ive got mild/general anxiety also fyi lol (gotta take prozac crap)
    Man i don't know how you do it. I've got a jug of nanoVapor 3/4 full just sitting there, can't use it, it messes me up bad. I'm handling things naturally these days. Too many years doctors were pushing different Anti-D's down my throat, zoloft, lexapro, wellbutrin, buproprion, etc. Just got tired of it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    Check into how stimulants affect the central nervous system.

    A little stimulant use won't hurt anything though, but what you're concocting looks like more than a little to me.
    I know the stimulant use can be over the top at times, but I cycle on and off.. They also help me because I have ADD, pain in the ass. I can't really be medicated for the ADD bc it affects my Anxiety, but I can't be medicated for the anxiety bc it affects my ticks and ADD.. What good are docs lol Nothing but reasons why they can't help me.


    Quote Originally Posted by jucedporkchop View Post
    just my thought.
    I think your still a bit high on the caffeine
    Maybe have a cup or two of coffee before instead of the caffeine pills & GTE ?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EustisPanther View Post
    I know the stimulant use can be over the top at times, but I cycle on and off.. They also help me because I have ADD, pain in the ass. I can't really be medicated for the ADD bc it affects my Anxiety, but I can't be medicated for the anxiety bc it affects my ticks and ADD.. What good are docs lol Nothing but reasons why they can't help me.




    Where can I buy a caffeine supps dosed lower than 200mg per cap?
    Reset AD might be a good product for you to look into. It will help balance your adrenal system back out since you said you have a high tolerance to stims. It has gotten good reviews.

    Sulbutiamine may be good for you to look into for ADD; It's a Nootropic. I saw a review specifically mentioning that this was effective at helping ADD.

    Ragnarok Caffeine Free gets really good reviews and the profile is bad ass.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Reset AD might be a good product for you to look into. It will help balance your adrenal system back out since you said you have a high tolerance to stims. It has gotten good reviews.

    Sulbutiamine may be good for you to look into for ADD; It's a Nootropic. I saw a review specifically mentioning that this was effective at helping ADD.

    Ragnarok Caffeine Free gets really good reviews and the profile is bad ass.
    Thanks, I'll look into the Ragnarok C-Free.

    And I have used Reset-A.D. before, actually have a bottle right now. I'm going to start it tomorrow

    I also use L-Theanine 1-3 times a day and it seems to help my ticks and anxiety, usually benefiting my ADD as well. Ever used it ?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EustisPanther View Post
    Thanks, I'll look into the Ragnarok C-Free.

    And I have used Reset-A.D. before, actually have a bottle right now. I'm going to start it tomorrow

    I also use L-Theanine 1-3 times a day and it seems to help my ticks and anxiety, usually benefiting my ADD as well. Ever used it ?
    No I haven't used that before. I have tried the Sulbutiamine and I liked it okay but I am very stim sensitive so I had to be really careful with the dosage.

  16. Pre-max is probably one of the best stim free products i have seen in the market todate, GPLC is out of this world add a lil L-norvaline and stims to taste, an its much easier than mixing ur own

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    No I haven't used that before. I have tried the Sulbutiamine and I liked it okay but I am very stim sensitive so I had to be really careful with the dosage.
    I'll definitely look into the sulbutiamine. How'd you dose it again ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    Pre-max is probably one of the best stim free products i have seen in the market todate, GPLC is out of this world add a lil L-norvaline and stims to taste, an its much easier than mixing ur own
    Thanks for all the recommendations guys, this is why I love AM

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EustisPanther View Post
    I'll definitely look into the sulbutiamine. How'd you dose it again ?



    Thanks for all the recommendations guys, this is why I love AM
    I bought the 30 gram bulk powder from Nutra Planet. They recommend to dose it at 200-500mg. I just bought some size 00 capsules and filled one half of the capsule about 1/2 full; that is approx 250mg.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Home made pre workout.
    By EddyRay in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 09:20 PM
  2. Home-made UCP-1 question
    By mee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 02:18 PM
  3. Home Made Synthol?
    By Juicemonkey101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 10:05 PM
  4. Home Made UCP-1
    By MikeBU in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2003, 12:50 AM
Log in
Log in