Recycle/Inhibit-E PCT?=enough for H-drol?

dman2006

Awards
I bought these two products on recomendation from a friend anyone know if this will be sufficent and if so what do you think the reccomended dosing would be?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Yea thatll take care of it.
inhibit 2/2/1/1

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for my Turinabol LV cycle ill be using the TRS from primordial which is just easier to grab it all at one spot for me plus they take caer of the shipping so its a no brainer for me

Fenway

Awards
I bought these two products on recomendation from a friend anyone know if this will be sufficent and if so what do you think the reccomended dosing would be?
Sufficient, probably. A better choice would be a SERM, which would be absolutely sufficient. When it comes to my health and my body, I would rather be absolutely sure, as opposed to probably sufficient...but that's just me and my two cents. Good luck with whatever you choose.

imjuschillin

Awards
I'm confused here people, I just read on primordial Performance's page this:

"ATD would also be expected to interfere with production of natural testosterone by acting upon the hypothalamus pituitary testicular axis (HPTA), therefore this compound should not be used during post cycle therapy (PCT), however it could successfully be used during a cycle to help keep estrogen in control. Anecdotal reports and animal studies have also shown ATD inhibits libido and general sexual potency."

I have read many threads that promote using Inhibit e (which is ATD, right?) but this review is saying no...???

Anyone?? Is this Primordial Performance place on the level??? I ask because another profile in the write up says a substance will likely cause sexual disfunction, but, farther down in the graph section of that same page they show libido as being up, a "+2" on thei graph...?!?!??

What gives?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose dependent, maybe.

I've used ATD with test boosters for natty stacks and never had any libido issues. I tend to get joint issues easily though and probably adjusted my dose to compensate for that, which in turn could have kept me from experiencing any libido issues.

It's a very strong suicide inhibitor, which makes it easy to over do it.