Long Term AI Use

  1. Long Term AI Use


    Can AI's/Anti-estrogens be run for long periods of time at a very minimal and maybe eod type of cycle to help control estro levels? If so, which ones would be next for this and give an example dosage/cycle.


  2. Sustain can be run yearly at 5 on and 2off, and exemestane at a low dose can also be run yearly at 3 to 4 times a week, anything else I would not do, unless its non-steroidal such as formadrol.
    doing my own thang!

  3. I've also heard of Formex being used year-round at a low dose, but I don't know the details on that.
    •   
       


  4. It depends on what you are talking about in regard to long term AI use. If you are referring to steroidal AI's...no because that is just plain retarded. If your talking naturally occurring and naturally derived AI's...yes you can. However, has been mentioned here...the low dosing method is the way to go if using it year round.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  5. I wouldnt run any an ai longer than 5-6 weeks myself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  6. Which ones are steroidal and which are natural?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Which ones are steroidal and which are natural?
    GOOD QUESTION!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Which ones are steroidal and which are natural?
    Post the ones here you are considering and we will tell you which is steroidal or not.


  9. Formadrol is non-steroidal!?!? If so, sweet.

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    unless its non-steroidal such as formadrol.

  10. so formadol can be run year round with out any neg sides like testicle atrophy?

  11. why dont you just get pure resveretol and run that for the rest of your life. you'll be in good shape when you get into your 70's too.

    do it sub-lingual though, break the caps open, it will cost you less and be just as effective as swallowing larger doses.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  12. is pure resveratol illegal?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    is pure resveratol illegal?
    Nope.

    I haven't seen higher than 99% though.


  14. what would be a good choice to run resveretol for a long period of time?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Post the ones here you are considering and we will tell you which is steroidal or not.
    Im drawing blanks on all of them right now, but 6-oxo, formestane, etc. etc.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Im drawing blanks on all of them right now, but 6-oxo, formestane, etc. etc.
    ...6-bromo

  17. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    what would be a good choice to run resveretol for a long period of time?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Im drawing blanks on all of them right now, but 6-oxo, formestane, etc. etc.
    Both of those are steroidal.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  18. DIM or I3C low dose maybe, I like the Resveratrol idea... maybe that's what those guys in Icaria getting it on in their 90s are doing.... pshhh mediterranean diet

  19. Sustain Alpha would be a good choice.

  20. If run at low doses and every other day. What's wrong with running steroidal AI's like ATD for long periods of time?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2 View Post
    If run at low doses and every other day. What's wrong with running steroidal AI's like ATD for long periods of time?
    Steroidal AIs can cause supression of the HPTA I believe.

  22. But short runs of these steroidal AI's are ok, and your hpta will come back to normal after stopping right?

    Also, what supp is a good choice for long term resveratrol use?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    But short runs of these steroidal AI's are ok, and your hpta will come back to normal after stopping right?

    Also, what supp is a good choice for long term resveratrol use?
    Yeah, it's fine to run Formestane for a couple months.

    Sustain Alpha topical or liqua vade; they work really well.

  24. will topicals make me stink?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    will topicals make me stink?
    I have used sustain alpha topical and it actually smells good; most people are either impartial or find the smell pleasant. It worked really well. I felt very balanced on it and it raised my testosterone levels according to the bloodwork I got done.

    If you care about how you smell try their new Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade; it's gotten good reviews so far I just haven't personally used it.

  26. I only ask because there is this one dude at my gym who has this f*ucking oder to him that is unbearable. Everyones who your talking about when you say the stocky kid who reicks. But its not like b.o. or just a regular smelly, we all swear hes on something topical because its not normal, and the surrounding 3 machines by him will smell too, you wanna gag.

    I dont wanna be that guy.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    I only ask because there is this one dude at my gym who has this f*ucking oder to him that is unbearable. Everyones who your talking about when you say the stocky kid who reicks. But its not like b.o. or just a regular smelly, we all swear hes on something topical because its not normal, and the surrounding 3 machines by him will smell too, you wanna gag.

    I dont wanna be that guy.
    Sustain Alpha doesn't stink like that bud...no worries there. However, to avoid any issues just get the LV version.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  28. If you really wanted to do this I would recommend:
    1. Resveratrol ... Sustain is potent. Stoked another option. Cycle them? Alternative = 99% micronized/tween delivery
    2. DIM or I3C low dose maybe ... YES
    3. Divanil if the 5% vs. 95% purity issue is cleared up ... POSSIBLE

    1 and 2 there's no need to cycle whilst point 3 highly debatable.

    Can't stay 'on' formestane, 6-bromo, etc... it will cause shutdown. Resveratrol is supposed to be self regulating (if it shuts down too hard it works in reverse)
  29. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    If you really wanted to do this I would recommend:
    1. Resveratrol ... Sustain is potent. Stoked another option. Cycle them? Alternative = 99% micronized/tween delivery
    2. DIM or I3C low dose maybe ... YES
    3. Divanil if the 5% vs. 95% purity issue is cleared up ... POSSIBLE

    1 and 2 there's no need to cycle whilst point 3 highly debatable.

    Can't stay 'on' formestane, 6-bromo, etc... it will cause shutdown. Resveratrol is supposed to be self regulating (if it shuts down too hard it works in reverse)
    BEST post ^^^

    Definitely agree on Sustain Alpha, however I'd be more inclined to take a week off every 2-3 months.

    You could then 'spike' the mix every now and then with some formestane for a month and go right back onto the sustain

  30. Cool, thanks everyone for posting here and helpin me out. Ill keep all of this in mind when im looking to try it all out.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    If you really wanted to do this I would recommend:
    1. Resveratrol ... Sustain is potent. Stoked another option. Cycle them? Alternative = 99% micronized/tween delivery
    2. DIM or I3C low dose maybe ... YES
    3. Divanil if the 5% vs. 95% purity issue is cleared up ... POSSIBLE

    1 and 2 there's no need to cycle whilst point 3 highly debatable.

    Can't stay 'on' formestane, 6-bromo, etc... it will cause shutdown. Resveratrol is supposed to be self regulating (if it shuts down too hard it works in reverse)
    Tween as in the detergent? Ugh, that can't be pleasant on the taste buds...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  32. So is there bloodwork showing shutdown from steroidal AI's? I understand hitting the androgen receptors will tend to shut you down but if the lack of estrogen is greater then the test will rise. Personally I experience the symptoms of higher test levels on ATD. And its the most effective one i've tried. I do run it low to avoid dry joints and loss of libido. And I do run it 15/30days a month, year round.

  33. what atd do you use?

  34. Anyone know of a distributer who still has some 6-oxo for sale despite the ban?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Anyone know of a distributer who still has some 6-oxo for sale despite the ban?
    Custom capsule was asking if anyone is interested in it.

  36. Inhibit E or whatever is cheapest on nutra.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nolvadex side effects short term/long term
    By titstatus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 10:11 PM
  2. Long term HCG 19 year old
    By bad123456789 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 12:45 AM
  3. Clomid for long term?
    By p0fell0w in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 05:11 PM
  4. long term AI useage
    By DT5 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 06:53 PM
  5. ZMA long term
    By ItsHectic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Log in
Log in