Long Term AI Use

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Can AI's/Anti-estrogens be run for long periods of time at a very minimal and maybe eod type of cycle to help control estro levels? If so, which ones would be next for this and give an example dosage/cycle.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Sustain can be run yearly at 5 on and 2off, and exemestane at a low dose can also be run yearly at 3 to 4 times a week, anything else I would not do, unless its non-steroidal such as formadrol.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I've also heard of Formex being used year-round at a low dose, but I don't know the details on that.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what you are talking about in regard to long term AI use. If you are referring to steroidal AI's...no because that is just plain retarded. If your talking naturally occurring and naturally derived AI's...yes you can. However, has been mentioned here...the low dosing method is the way to go if using it year round.

Cheers!:cheers:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt run any an ai longer than 5-6 weeks myself

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Which ones are steroidal and which are natural?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
so formadol can be run year round with out any neg sides like testicle atrophy?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont you just get pure resveretol and run that for the rest of your life. you'll be in good shape when you get into your 70's too.

do it sub-lingual though, break the caps open, it will cost you less and be just as effective as swallowing larger doses.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
what would be a good choice to run resveretol for a long period of time?

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
DIM or I3C low dose maybe, I like the Resveratrol idea... maybe that's what those guys in Icaria getting it on in their 90s are doing.... pshhh mediterranean diet

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If run at low doses and every other day. What's wrong with running steroidal AI's like ATD for long periods of time?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
But short runs of these steroidal AI's are ok, and your hpta will come back to normal after stopping right?

Also, what supp is a good choice for long term resveratrol use?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
But short runs of these steroidal AI's are ok, and your hpta will come back to normal after stopping right?

Also, what supp is a good choice for long term resveratrol use?
Yeah, it's fine to run Formestane for a couple months.

Sustain Alpha topical or liqua vade; they work really well.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
will topicals make me stink?
I have used sustain alpha topical and it actually smells good; most people are either impartial or find the smell pleasant. It worked really well. I felt very balanced on it and it raised my testosterone levels according to the bloodwork I got done.

If you care about how you smell try their new Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade; it's gotten good reviews so far I just haven't personally used it.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I only ask because there is this one dude at my gym who has this f*ucking oder to him that is unbearable. Everyones who your talking about when you say the stocky kid who reicks. But its not like b.o. or just a regular smelly, we all swear hes on something topical because its not normal, and the surrounding 3 machines by him will smell too, you wanna gag.

I dont wanna be that guy.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I only ask because there is this one dude at my gym who has this f*ucking oder to him that is unbearable. Everyones who your talking about when you say the stocky kid who reicks. But its not like b.o. or just a regular smelly, we all swear hes on something topical because its not normal, and the surrounding 3 machines by him will smell too, you wanna gag.

I dont wanna be that guy.
Sustain Alpha doesn't stink like that bud...no worries there. However, to avoid any issues just get the LV version.

Cheers!:cheers:

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
If you really wanted to do this I would recommend:
1. Resveratrol ... Sustain is potent. Stoked another option. Cycle them? Alternative = 99% micronized/tween delivery
2. DIM or I3C low dose maybe ... YES
3. Divanil if the 5% vs. 95% purity issue is cleared up ... POSSIBLE

1 and 2 there's no need to cycle whilst point 3 highly debatable.

Can't stay 'on' formestane, 6-bromo, etc... it will cause shutdown. Resveratrol is supposed to be self regulating (if it shuts down too hard it works in reverse)

UKStrength

1. Resveratrol ... Sustain is potent. Stoked another option. Cycle them? Alternative = 99% micronized/tween delivery

Can't stay 'on' formestane, 6-bromo, etc... it will cause shutdown. Resveratrol is supposed to be self regulating (if it shuts down too hard it works in reverse)
BEST post ^^^ :D

Definitely agree on Sustain Alpha, however I'd be more inclined to take a week off every 2-3 months.

You could then 'spike' the mix every now and then with some formestane for a month and go right back onto the sustain :D

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks everyone for posting here and helpin me out. Ill keep all of this in mind when im looking to try it all out.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Tween as in the detergent? Ugh, that can't be pleasant on the taste buds...:silly:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So is there bloodwork showing shutdown from steroidal AI's? I understand hitting the androgen receptors will tend to shut you down but if the lack of estrogen is greater then the test will rise. Personally I experience the symptoms of higher test levels on ATD. And its the most effective one i've tried. I do run it low to avoid dry joints and loss of libido. And I do run it 15/30days a month, year round.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know of a distributer who still has some 6-oxo for sale despite the ban?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Inhibit E or whatever is cheapest on nutra.