fat burners.

flexxx126

Awards
ive been trying for months now to get defined abs, my only setback is a small ammount of fat around my lower abs and obliques my diet has been improving alot latly and ive been including alot of cardio into my workouts .... i want to find a supplement that will help me burn off this fat a little quicker..any suggestions?

also note that i am only 16

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ive been trying for months now to get defined abs, my only setback is a small ammount of fat around my lower abs and obliques my diet has been improving alot latly and ive been including alot of cardio into my workouts .... i want to find a supplement that will help me burn off this fat a little quicker..any suggestions?

also note that i am only 16
No supplement is going to "help you burn off the fat faster". At your age, forget about looking for a supplement. Instead, concentrate on your nutrition and training - losing the fat and getting "defined abs" is easy enough to do this with the correct nutrition and training. Also, at your age, because you're likely to be a beginner to resistance training (if you are even doing this - and please forgive me if you have been doing this for some time), you're likely to get very quick results through just manipulating your nutrition and training variables.

IMO, your NUTRITION is going to be your biggest factor in achieving the fat loss you want, so focus your efforts on that, NOT on a supplement, or even cardio (since cardio is not even necessary for successful fat loss).

I suggest that you read the article The 3 Keys to Fat Loss and put the principles in it to practice (if you are not already).

~Team APPNUT