- 03-21-2010, 05:09 PM
ive been trying for months now to get defined abs, my only setback is a small ammount of fat around my lower abs and obliques my diet has been improving alot latly and ive been including alot of cardio into my workouts .... i want to find a supplement that will help me burn off this fat a little quicker..any suggestions?
also note that i am only 16
- 03-21-2010, 06:40 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
IMO, your NUTRITION is going to be your biggest factor in achieving the fat loss you want, so focus your efforts on that, NOT on a supplement, or even cardio (since cardio is not even necessary for successful fat loss).
I suggest that you read the article The 3 Keys to Fat Loss and put the principles in it to practice (if you are not already).
Similar Forum Threads
- By jrw in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 03-26-2010, 08:10 PM
- By beginner36117 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2009, 07:33 PM
- By LazeDragon in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 03-07-2008, 01:24 PM
- By DavidCream in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-07-2008, 02:22 AM