animal pak question

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have recently started taking animal pack multivitamin...... but everyday after i take it about an hour or 2 later my piss is like neon yellow..... is it worth it to be taking it, or am i jsut pissing everything out?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Pak piss. It's OK. I've been taking Pak for years. Just drink water and you'll be fine.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Large amounts of B vitamins make your pee yellow.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do u recommend to keep taking them.... are tehy worth it? im only like 125-130lbs so is it too much? should i take 2 paks a day? what are ur recommendations lol sorry jsut trying to get as much info as i can, thanks

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
At your weight, I would say its a bit overkill. Research chelated linerals too. For all of APs fanciness, some of the minerals arn't in there best forms.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
do u recommend to keep taking them.... are tehy worth it? im only like 125-130lbs so is it too much? should i take 2 paks a day? what are ur recommendations lol sorry jsut trying to get as much info as i can, thanks
One Pak a day is all you need. I'm in the mid 240s and only take one a day. BTW, how old are you?

TheU

Awards
your body is pissing out what it doesnt need. However the PAK is a great product have been taking it for years. somedays i have neon piss and others i dont.

id recomend you keep taking it somedays your body could be pissing out one thing and next time another. like stated before B vitamins are the main reason why you are peeing so much neon color.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im 20....trying to gain weight and get back to where iw as in high school.... bout 170 at 5% bodyfat, highly recruited football palyer, till i messed it up and started working otu wayyyyy to much once college started and lost alot of weight............. quick question btw, its been buggin me, what protein should i buy for post workout, i jsut ran out or hydrowhey, liked it but jsut looking for opinions lol thanks

Fenway

Awards
im 20....trying to gain weight and get back to where iw as in high school.... bout 170 at 5% bodyfat, highly recruited football palyer, till i messed it up and started working otu wayyyyy to much once college started and lost alot of weight............. quick question btw, its been buggin me, what protein should i buy for post workout, i jsut ran out or hydrowhey, liked it but jsut looking for opinions lol thanks
You will have pak piss with any high potency multi piss you take, as they will all make you piss neon yellow. Bottom line, this is not unique to animal pak, so do not stop taking it based upon this.

I have a rather lengthy post on the protein subject if you take a look, under the supp section. Protein is not a matter of brand, as it is a matter of the source, how its made, the process, etc. Optimum Nutrition, Nutrabio, and protein factor have a decent reputation. Hope this helps.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I like to see how neon bright I can get my piss...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about taking other supplements with teh back such as fish oil, etc. b/c i take teh pack with breakfast but i used to take fish oil and glucosamine but didnt know if i should continue this because teh pak contains alot of tihngs

gich

Awards
what about taking other supplements with teh back such as fish oil, etc. b/c i take teh pack with breakfast but i used to take fish oil and glucosamine but didnt know if i should continue this because teh pak contains alot of tihngs
the addition of fish oil and glucosamine would make it the ultimate pak if ur not already taking animal flex/omega :tongue2: