animal pak question - AnabolicMinds.com

animal pak question

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

animal pak question

I have recently started taking animal pack multivitamin...... but everyday after i take it about an hour or 2 later my piss is like neon yellow..... is it worth it to be taking it, or am i jsut pissing everything out?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Pak piss. It's OK. I've been taking Pak for years. Just drink water and you'll be fine.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Large amounts of B vitamins make your pee yellow.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

do u recommend to keep taking them.... are tehy worth it? im only like 125-130lbs so is it too much? should i take 2 paks a day? what are ur recommendations lol sorry jsut trying to get as much info as i can, thanks
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

At your weight, I would say its a bit overkill. Research chelated linerals too. For all of APs fanciness, some of the minerals arn't in there best forms.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    do u recommend to keep taking them.... are tehy worth it? im only like 125-130lbs so is it too much? should i take 2 paks a day? what are ur recommendations lol sorry jsut trying to get as much info as i can, thanks
    One Pak a day is all you need. I'm in the mid 240s and only take one a day. BTW, how old are you?
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

your body is pissing out what it doesnt need. However the PAK is a great product have been taking it for years. somedays i have neon piss and others i dont.

id recomend you keep taking it somedays your body could be pissing out one thing and next time another. like stated before B vitamins are the main reason why you are peeing so much neon color.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

im 20....trying to gain weight and get back to where iw as in high school.... bout 170 at 5% bodyfat, highly recruited football palyer, till i messed it up and started working otu wayyyyy to much once college started and lost alot of weight............. quick question btw, its been buggin me, what protein should i buy for post workout, i jsut ran out or hydrowhey, liked it but jsut looking for opinions lol thanks
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

im 20....trying to gain weight and get back to where iw as in high school.... bout 170 at 5% bodyfat, highly recruited football palyer, till i messed it up and started working otu wayyyyy to much once college started and lost alot of weight............. quick question btw, its been buggin me, what protein should i buy for post workout, i jsut ran out or hydrowhey, liked it but jsut looking for opinions lol thanks
    You will have pak piss with any high potency multi piss you take, as they will all make you piss neon yellow. Bottom line, this is not unique to animal pak, so do not stop taking it based upon this.

I have a rather lengthy post on the protein subject if you take a look, under the supp section. Protein is not a matter of brand, as it is a matter of the source, how its made, the process, etc. Optimum Nutrition, Nutrabio, and protein factor have a decent reputation. Hope this helps.
  10. Universal Nutrition

As others have said, it's normal
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

I like to see how neon bright I can get my piss...
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

what about taking other supplements with teh back such as fish oil, etc. b/c i take teh pack with breakfast but i used to take fish oil and glucosamine but didnt know if i should continue this because teh pak contains alot of tihngs
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

what about taking other supplements with teh back such as fish oil, etc. b/c i take teh pack with breakfast but i used to take fish oil and glucosamine but didnt know if i should continue this because teh pak contains alot of tihngs
    the addition of fish oil and glucosamine would make it the ultimate pak if ur not already taking animal flex/omega