More important to you

• Creatine

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Nitric Oxide

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

shortstop1616

Awards
I know.... most pre workout NO products contain some amount of creatine... but which one of the two do you find more important to your training???

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Creatine
Hands down the lasting effects of creatine... vs. the feel good effects (soon to disappear) of N.O. products.

fidget324

Awards
Look up any study on creatine and you will find that it always results in greater mass/strength. Look up any study on arginine or any form of it and you will find it makes no difference.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ive always been one to favor NO products when it comes to energy because lets face it thats what there for. But the overall effects of creatine are much more valuable now a product that utilizes both in proven quanitites now thats a product thats worth looking into.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NO has nothing to do with energy. The added stims do.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
NO has nothing to do with energy. The added stims do.
Sorry i should of been more specific but most of the leading NO products contain large amount of stims and thats why most people buy them in my mind.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Off-Topic Questions

I use a home brew for my Pre-WO supp.
what do you guys think.

CEE 3-5g
5g Argine EE or AAKG
3.5g Beta-Alanine
1.5-3g Citrulline Malate
25mg of 1,3 - dimethylamylamine
500g Raspberry Ketones
200-400mg Caffeine
500mg Green Tea Extract
3mg Yohimbine HCL

Huge pumps

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
Off-Topic Questions

I use a home brew for my Pre-WO supp.
what do you guys think.

CEE 3-5g
5g Argine EE or AAKG
3.5g Beta-Alanine
1.5-3g Citrulline Malate
25mg of 1,3 - dimethylamylamine
500g Raspberry Ketones
200-400mg Caffeine
500mg Green Tea Extract
3mg Yohimbine HCL

Huge pumps
I LIKE!!!! add some 4:1:1 BCAA's and PP to that and OMFingGee!! Not sure about the Yohim... don't have much experience with that.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I LIKE!!!! add some 4:1:1 BCAA's and PP to that and OMFingGee!! Not sure about the Yohim... don't have much experience with that.
PP - protein powder ?

Thanks for the advice, I completely overlooked the BCAA's.

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
PP = Pepto Pro (hydrolyzed caseinate) Probably my #1 supplement other than Fish Oils :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lower the beta alanine, that's too much in one sitting.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish I could, I'm so immune to stuff I can barely feel the effects. Any advice on lowering my tolerance
you cannot become immune to beta alanine. You cannot develop a tolerance for its effects. The only thing that happens is the tingle will eventually subside with regular supplementation. But the tingle is just a side effect, it means you ingested beta alanine, nothing more. If it doesn't tingle, it doesn't mean you didn't ingest it. Your body is just used to it.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
you cannot become immune to beta alanine. You cannot develop a tolerance for its effects. The only thing that happens is the tingle will eventually subside with regular supplementation. But the tingle is just a side effect, it means you ingested beta alanine, nothing more. If it doesn't tingle, it doesn't mean you didn't ingest it. Your body is just used to it.
simple error in my statement... I feel no effects of it , I have a high tolerance for most supps. I can use 100mg of Ephedrine HCL in a day running an ECA cycle and feel next to nothing. Plus an adderral prescription

b0z

b0z

Awards
Creatine, NO's are nice but are expensive and don't provide much results besides the energy rush.