What I bought and if it helps or not?

Anthonybc

Anthonybc

Awards
I'm new to these forums.

I cycle 10-20 miles a day about 3-4 days a week and lift 5-6 days a week.

I purchased:
beta-ecdysterone
Rhodiola rosea
Bacopa monnieri

I read that it really helps as a growth stack. I went to go pick up a refill on my protein yesterday and stopped in at GNC and purchased Muscletech-Nitro tech.

I'm hoping these give me great gains. I looked through some of the posts and heard negative input on Muscletech and of course GNC. I tell you what, when I walked into GNC I couldn't get this 100lb 40 year old salesman to leave me the f*&k alone! I had to tell him 4 times I didn't need his help, the last time I stopped, turned around and bluntly told him to leave me alone. Not to mention him trying to sell the gnc card and throw in some extras at checkout.

What do you think of what I purchased? I usually don't use supplements, and just eat alot and work my ass off, but lately with my workout plan+light cardio, protein and a healthy diet, I'm now at my best and I want to keep going further.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to these forums.

I cycle 10-20 miles a day about 3-4 days a week and lift 5-6 days a week.

I purchased:
beta-ecdysterone
Rhodiola rosea
Bacopa monnieri

I read that it really helps as a growth stack. I went to go pick up a refill on my protein yesterday and stopped in at GNC and purchased Muscletech-Nitro tech.
I'm hoping these give me great gains. I looked through some of the posts and heard negative input on Muscletech and of course GNC. I tell you what, when I walked into GNC I couldn't get this 100lb 40 year old salesman to leave me the f*&k alone! I had to tell him 4 times I didn't need his help, the last time I stopped, turned around and bluntly told him to leave me alone. Not to mention him trying to sell the gnc card and throw in some extras at checkout.

What do you think of what I purchased? I usually don't use supplements, and just eat alot and work my ass off, but lately with my workout plan+light cardio, protein and a healthy diet, I'm now at my best and I want to keep going further.
I almost stopped reading this after the above highlighted words. But maybe you need more education on protein powders and their effectiveness. MT nitro tech...isnt worth the price and hype. Check NP or these forums about protein supps. With that said, the other supps you purchased sounds interesting...keep us posted on your progress.:drive: