Jack3d and Extend?

1. Jack3d and Extend?

Ok so I started a new job and I have to wake up at 4:20 to get it in. They say not to take anything in within an hour of consumption of jack3d, but I was wondering if it is okay to take extend 15 min later? because I'm at the gym by 5:00 lifting and I drink half of the shaker bottle before and half during my workout. Is this okay?

2. Unbreakable

That would be just fine.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

3. Okay thanx
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kirkatis View Post
    Ok so I started a new job and I have to wake up at 4:20 to get it in. They say not to take anything in within an hour of consumption of jack3d, but I was wondering if it is okay to take extend 15 min later? because I'm at the gym by 5:00 lifting and I drink half of the shaker bottle before and half during my workout. Is this okay?
    This is actually exactly what I do, only I throw in Glycergrow as well. It works great btw.

5. I actually mix my xtend and jack3d together, they're talking more about protein shakes, food etc...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kirkatis View Post
    100% fine.
    Best of luck!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

Similar Forum Threads

1. Extend
    By BigKrabbe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 09:35 PM
  2. extend my pulse, or not extend???
    By tunnelrat in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 01:04 PM