Muscle Mass Building Exercises
- 03-19-2010, 09:57 PM
- 03-19-2010, 11:06 PM
Training for Muscle Growth: Physiological Adaptations to Resistance Training, and Lifting Weights to Maximize Mass. Otherwise, look around - there are plenty of training programmes that are going to do this, as long as you stick to the basic principles of the primary compound exercises for high intensity/heavy weight and low-to-moderate reps.
DO remember that your NUTRITION is also going to play a HUGE and important role in whether or not you gain muscle mass, so you need to focus on that as well! This article is very short, but contains the key points re nutrition for gaining muscle mass: Macronutrient Composition for Optimal Muscle Growth.
- 03-20-2010, 08:36 PM
This site/brand doesn't get much love but this program, while a specialty program, is solid. Watch the 'perfect rep' video first then the 5 workouts for each bodypart. Also they have an entire section you can access all their previous training programs. Many are excellent, written by well respected strength trainers/athletes....good luck
03-20-2010, 10:53 PM
German Volume Training due a search you will find out more. it has worked well for me.
03-20-2010, 11:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By anty in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 09:12 PM
- By thomascalkin in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2008, 08:10 AM
- By Gym4Life in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-06-2008, 10:27 AM
- By yzinger in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 30Last Post: 11-30-2007, 08:37 PM
- By Methyl1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-02-2005, 07:28 PM