Advice on Mass gain - PH/Test Booster -experienced user

Damballah666

Awards
Hello, thanks for reading.

A little background. I had been lifting pretty hardcore for over 10 years. I went from as low as 175 to as high as 260 without the use of any illegal (at the time) substances. I ate, trained, and supplemented pretty hardcore. Back around 2002 in the initial PH ban I had already used 1-AD, Tren-x, M1T, etc. After that ban I have used most of the modern PHs such as Havoc, Bold, and a few of the AX supps. Around a year and a half or so ago, I damaged both elbow ligaments (heavy straight bar curls) and ever since I have had medial epicondylitis aka Golfer's Elbow. Not bad enough to require surgery, but certainly bad enough to end my heavy lifting days. I tried everything from massage to cortisone, to ice and heat, to extended rest, to little avail.

I never stopped going to the gym, but my motivation failed, as I was used to going all out, all the time. I dropped from 260 or so down to the 221 I am at now, and have lost a tremendous amount of muscle. It took a long time to resign myself to the fact that I would probably never be able to lift heavy again, so I had to refocus and train differently. I have learned to train differently, and now I believe I may be able to pull off a bulk cycle without lifting heavy, which will be a challenge.

My diet is fine, I know how to eat huge to get huge. Now the question is supplementation. I had not been on the forums and researching like I used to for a very long time. As I said, I have tried most PHs and was fully prepared to do another one. After a few days reviewing the supplement landscape, I see we have had another PH ban. It appears all hormonal based PHs are dead, so I need some advice on the best Mass gainers/test boosters out there.

After a few days of reading, it appears the Thermolife products *-Bol line, The Neogenix line, and the Anabolc Innovation line, as well as maybe the Animal test/stak line are the best legal available choices. Feel free to enlighten me if I missed some. In addition, I have taken the LG stuff for years going way back, but I am not sure what the deal is with M1D and Methyl Masterdrol as they appear to be chemical based, so I was wondering how they escaped the ban.

I would like the most potent stuff available, as I have a lot of ground to make up, and I really want to get back to some semblance of size like I used to have. Money is not an issue. I want the most potent stack available.

Sorry for the long winded post, and thanks for any assistance.

Steve

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our TestoPRO would help you meet the goals your looking for with your good diet. There are also other on the market that combined with TestoPRO or other will help bring the desired effect.

nickles9927

Awards
Have you tried something like Super Cissus Rx from USP Labs? I used to have a horrible case of golfers and tennis elbow. I started working out but had to shy away from heavy weights because of it. If I did push it my elbow would throb and I could barely lift my arm up at all. A friend recommended it and it helped tremendously. Within a month I was able to lift as much as I wanted without a flairup.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Swole stack is very solid, don't know how it compares to the steroids you were taking but it's very good for a natural product as long as you know what your doing and you say you do so it should help quite a lot.

Good advice about Super cissus as well, if they still sell it in bulk at NP then I strongly advize you pick some up.

Your right about changing lifting styles, I am bigger than ever and I have not been able to go heavy on a lot of exercises for a long time. As I get older I get smarter though. Use very strict form, slow down the reps you'll do ok.