MISTAKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
in a previous thread that has been closed i refered to a SERM as the best ph. I had a typo and got roasted for it. i did mean that it is a the best option for a pct if you can get one. Sorry for the mistake

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
in a previous thread that has been closed i refered to a SERM as the best ph. I had a typo and got roasted for it. i did mean that it is a the best option for a pct if you can get one. Sorry for the mistake
We all make mistakes bud. It's cool. :08:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you sucked then and you still suck. i doubt you even lift by the way you spoke and currently speak. again (and i can't stress this enough) you suck!

j/k

do you have any idea how much $hit i've typed wrong and been corrected on over the years. good for you for clearing your mind of it. but really no one would have remembered........

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Just be happy that no one quoted you in a steriod news article like they did to me when I said too much.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
hahah thanks guys i mean it was finals week i had a lot on my mind.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...and this belongs in the supplement forum because?

One mistake after another...:spank:

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well i put in the supp forum because the people who tore me a new ******* commented o the post in the supp forum so i figured the would see it if it was posted here! Thanks for understanding...

Status
Not open for further replies.