jack3d

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Anyone knows how much creatine is in this product?

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
2.5g per scoop I believe

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Thanks, would this be something you could take b4 a game, meet, or fight are would you need to take ED to see results.
I use it strictly as a Pre-workout, so every other day for me. Personally 2 scoops about 30 min before my lift sessions is about perfect. Gives enough time for the beta alanine tingles to set in, and my focus to kick in as well, but not so much that I'm twitchy and anxious.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Thats about half of the scoop. And Its Mono, i drink so much during my workout and then piss every ten minutes afterwards and then have to drink atleast 3 glasses of water before bed. Amazing stuff however.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Thats about half of the scoop. And Its Mono, i drink so much during my workout and then piss every ten minutes afterwards and then have to drink atleast 3 glasses of water before bed. Amazing stuff however.
I want as little creatine as possible to avoid injuries and water weight.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I use it strictly as a Pre-workout, so every other day for me. Personally 2 scoops about 30 min before my lift sessions is about perfect. Gives enough time for the beta alanine tingles to set in, and my focus to kick in as well, but not so much that I'm twitchy and anxious.

I was looking at taking 2-3 scoops before my event once a week. I am very careful with taking stims ED because I dont CNS burnout.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
just found this:

3 scoops of jack3d has 3 grams of mono or 1 gram per scoop.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
just found this:

3 scoops of jack3d has 3 grams of mono or 1 gram per scoop.
Is that the newest formula? There's been a couple released now...sorry if I was misinformed though bro, but yeah if you're a sprinter this would be nuts to take before you would have some killer times.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Is that the newest formula? There's been a couple released now...sorry if I was misinformed though bro, but yeah if you're a sprinter this would be nuts to take before you would have some killer times.
Newest formula. Curious why this product is so good? Would it be just as effective and cheaper if someone bought each individual ingredient Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure its about 3 grams per 2 scoops... this has been posted before

fidget324

Awards
capnsavem is right. It's 1.5g per scoop in the new formula, up from 1.3g per scoop in the older one. At least thats what the reps have posted.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Newest formula. Curious why this product is so good? Would it be just as effective and cheaper if someone bought each individual ingredient Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine?
I guess if you had access to all of that stuff you could. The thing most people like about Jack3d is it's fast acting, tastes really really good and is super easy to suck down. Price wise it's one of the cheapest respectable pre workouts out on the market (wait until GNC gold card member week and it comes to 27.00 for 45 servings) or just ebay it. I like that the scoops are smal and manageable and it works.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Also, my apologies for my original post of 2.5g per scoop, I was misinformed

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I guess if you had access to all of that stuff you could. The thing most people like about Jack3d is it's fast acting, tastes really really good and is super easy to suck down. Price wise it's one of the cheapest respectable pre workouts out on the market (wait until GNC gold card member week and it comes to 27.00 for 45 servings) or just ebay it. I like that the scoops are smal and manageable and it works.
LOL, Damn I forgot about ebay... My friend tried jack and says its nothing special, he would prefer to take 300-500mg of caff. I'll give it a try and see how things go..

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
You couldn't make a bulk product that worked as well. Jack3d contains shizandrol-a which releases epinephrine (adrenaline) in your brain. That's what gives Jack3d most of its kick IMO.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, would this be something you could take b4 a game, meet, or fight are would you need to take ED to see results.
It's best to take it consistently so creatine levels remain high in the blood. If you're a sprinter, you may want to take some interest in Beta Alanine. Creatine will help with driving out some high forced strides, but in sprinting, it's not the VO2 max, start speed or even max speed that gains the most advantage, it's the lactate threshold, your ability to hold max speed. The person who can maintain max speed longer will more often then not beat out someone with a higher top speed, because top speed has a brief life. The build up of H+ starts to create the numbness and inability to fully output force when your muscle is performing at a high intensity, Beta Alanine buffers the H+ build up, therefore, allowing you to maintain maximum output, longer.

Beta Alanine has the potential to to increase your lactate threshold and much like creatine, should be taken consistently to keep blood BA elevated.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking 500mg won't necessarily help you perform better. It may actually hamper. Sure you're mentally amped and you feel restless & full of hype, but caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, meaning it shrinks the circumference of your veins, which blunts blood flow. Bad blood flow means ineffective circulation and distribution of O2 and ineffective elimination of waste from hard working muscles, such as lactic acid.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
It's best to take it consistently so creatine levels remain high in the blood. If you're a sprinter, you may want to take some interest in Beta Alanine. Creatine will help with driving out some high forced strides, but in sprinting, it's not the VO2 max, start speed or even max speed that gains the most advantage, it's the lactate threshold, your ability to hold max speed. The person who can maintain max speed longer will more often then not beat out someone with a higher top speed, because top speed has a brief life. The build up of H+ starts to create the numbness and inability to fully output force when your muscle is performing at a high intensity, Beta Alanine buffers the H+ build up, therefore, allowing you to maintain maximum output, longer.

Beta Alanine has the potential to to increase your lactate threshold and much like creatine, should be taken consistently to keep blood BA elevated.
I already take 2-3servings of alanine ed. I prefer to take creatine in the offseason when sprinting is low and usually only take 5grms on workout days.

From a world class coach:

Creatine can prevent fluid loss out of the muscle cells after very hard training but can also cause fluid gain beyond normal if overused so I think using it on hard days with the low dose split between pre and post workout would likely be the best idea.

Large amounts of Creatine cause water to be drawn into the muscle cells to dilute the creatine concentration. While a small amount will help to maintain the proper cell volume in situations where it might be too low, such as after intense training, too much fluid will cause tightness and injury risk. As the objective is to supply enough fuel, it makes sense to get that extra fuel, beyond a reasonable small dose of creatine, farther up the line. Arginine is a precursor to CP/ATP and helps to avoid overvolumization of the muscle cells and also is helpful in promoting blood flow. In the right combination aminos can work wonders (we've already discussed the role of tyrosine in outcompeting tryptophan for receptor sites, preventing the first stages of fatigue from affecting intense performance)

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
what if you guys had a race at 12 then another race at 3, would you take 2scoops at 11 and 1 scoop at 2?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
what if you guys had a race at 12 then another race at 3, would you take 2scoops at 11 and 1 scoop at 2?
In that case, 4.5gs of GPLC would help being that you need your muscles to stay warm, if you can not afford GPLC, opt for Thermolife's C-bol!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Its 30$, 25$ If on sale. How much cheaper can you get than that?

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Should I give it one more try before sending it back, didn't feel much and it made me feel like **** afterwards.