Im 32, back after 15 years! need PH advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokescreen

Awards
:dance:Yes-yes yall, smokescreen is back in the gym! And god, it hurts so bad. I took Weightlifting in 11th and 12th grade and haven't seen a gym 3 days in a row since then! This my first on this forum. Im going to do a 6-week cycle to kick-start this and motivate me to stay with it. Money invested always seems to do that for me. Anyway, here's what's going on with me right now:

Methyl Masterdrol v2 sublinguals: 5/day 2 before workout
NO Fury (from wallyworld) before workouts
Protein powder shake (also wallyworld) two scoops after workouts, supplement meals w/ one scoop (26g per scoop w/o milk)
Milk thistle 1g 4x per day (concentrate)

This is all for now, but I have some 1-androsterone on the way and it comes with the pct bottle (aroma-X). I also ordered some DHB-300, which is supposed to potentiate prohormones.

I'm going to lower the masterdrol to the recommended 4 per day, and add the 1-androsterone to the stack when it gets here.

Current Stats: 5'10, 190lbs I lost my left eye a year and a half ago, and have pretty much been recovering/sitting on ass since then, so even my construction job made muscles are gone. Its actually still hard to do 155 on the bench x10 right now! My goals are turn fat to muscle, get cardio/fit, develop great chest, glutes 1st priority (I've got muscular arms still from construction), then general bodybuilding up to what I consider maximum size for me (215lbs)

How bout it yall? any suggestions? I can take constructive criticism!
:feedback: Time to hit the gym! :dance:

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Well, after 15 years away I would in no way recommend jumping into pro hormones yet. But you're an adult and can make your own decisions, and I assume you'll take them anyway so- you need Nolvadex for a proper PCT (aka Tamoxifen Citrate). Again man, after fifteen years out- you could probably have some great results just lifting with some cardio and protein. Good luck brother

EDIT: I would also suggest having this moved to Anabolics

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
after all this time id rather take my chance getting kicked in the nuts before wasting money and muscle on PH's

you have much to do before you go that route

btw

cant turn fat into muscle

smokescreen

Awards
Well, what can I say? I've tried to get back a dozen times or so through the years. Thank you both for the advice, but it's already purchased and began. Im cutting the masterdrol to 3 a day spaced out evenly. The 1-androsterone showed up along with the DHB, and wow! I tried androstenedione back when wallyworld carried it, with little more than sexual mental stimulation. There really is no comparison. I took some before pictures, and am looking forward to the 4 and 6 week progress pics. This marks my 5th day at the gym, 4th day on masterdrol, 1st on 1-andro + DHB. I feel good, already losing beer gut (cut out my 2 x 24oz 8% alc/vol daily habbit) Damn alcohol sucks especially beer in the gut dept.

Please describe this Nolvadex further as I have not researched this one yet (farrelzach)

Thanx for the warning, outside backer. Mabe it would have been better if I waited, but I will not chance losing motivation again. At 32, I have missed too much already and will not accept defeat again. I am doing this more for the mental stimulation than the physical.

BTW, I am a science student and realize you cannot turn fat into muscle!
:wizard:

You KNOW what I ment.
The real kick in the nuts was from that fine chic that looked the other way when she saw the beer gut.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board. I would also recommend you do some more research on the PH's as well as get some more time in the gym. At 5'11 and 190lbs, and can only bench 155, you will hurt yourself more than help yourself. You need to take time to build up strength in your joints. Otherwise the quick and sudden jumps in strength from the PH could hurt yourself because your joints won't be ready for the rapid increase in load. How about you fix your diet, hit the treadmill, and get your bench up to over 225 and all your other lifts up also. Then you can really take advantage of the PHs and get the most out of them.

smokescreen

Awards
Woah! I said trouble hitting 155 ten times!!!!!!! Im not that weak dammit!!!!!
Your caution is taken to heart though, I understand what you ment, and I do daily stairmaster workouts (100 floors/day roughly 20 min @ 65 steps/min)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Woah! I said trouble hitting 155 ten times!!!!!!! Im not that weak dammit!!!!!
Your caution is taken to heart though, I understand what you ment, and I do daily stairmaster workouts (100 floors/day roughly 20 min @ 65 steps/min)
err... please wait. you will lose all your gains

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
dude sounds to me like you want to get big for something, possibly the summer. if you dont want to put in the work and need to get big now forget what you bought and run some test/tren combo. 12 weeks of that youll be g2g, joints will likely be shot since you dont wo, your junk will suffer when you come off, youll more than likely blow your pct and lose your gains but hey youll be big for the summer and you wouldnt have had to put a lot of dedication into it. you are an idiot

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
dude sounds to me like you want to get big for something, possibly the summer. if you dont want to put in the work and need to get big now forget what you bought and run some test/tren combo. 12 weeks of that youll be g2g, joints will likely be shot since you dont wo, your junk will suffer when you come off, youll more than likely blow your pct and lose your gains but hey youll be big for the summer and you wouldnt have had to put a lot of dedication into it. you are an idiot
Don't be a jerk, bro.

Alright, Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex-not to be confused with Novadex XT by Gaspari) is a SERM or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. Basically, when you take steroids (yes, PH's are steroids) your body can metabolize some of the chemical compound into estrogen. Obviously being a male and having a lot of estrogen in your body is not great it can lead to gynecomastia, excess water retention, etc. What Nolvadex (which is just a brand name for the chemical Tamoxifen Citrate) will do is inhibit the growth of estrogen receptors in your body, thus preventing the issues above. Basically what it comes down to is you NEED a SERM to have a proper post cycle. Arom-x (I believe you said that's what you had) is not going to cut it.

If that seems jumbled or is confusing in any way, please let me know. It's 1 am here and I'm trying to get the info out to you so you can plan a proper PCT.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Don't be a jerk, bro.

Alright, Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex-not to be confused with Novadex XT by Gaspari) is a SERM or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. Basically, when you take steroids (yes, PH's are steroids) your body can metabolize some of the chemical compound into estrogen. Obviously being a male and having a lot of estrogen in your body is not great it can lead to gynecomastia, excess water retention, etc. What Nolvadex (which is just a brand name for the chemical Tamoxifen Citrate) will do is inhibit the growth of estrogen receptors in your body, thus preventing the issues above. Basically what it comes down to is you NEED a SERM to have a proper post cycle. Arom-x (I believe you said that's what you had) is not going to cut it.

If that seems jumbled or is confusing in any way, please let me know. It's 1 am here and I'm trying to get the info out to you so you can plan a proper PCT.

dude not being a jerk, the guy doesnt even work out. i was being sarcastic.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Well, what can I say? I've tried to get back a dozen times or so through the years. Thank you both for the advice, but it's already purchased and began. Im cutting the masterdrol to 3 a day spaced out evenly. The 1-androsterone showed up along with the DHB, and wow! I tried androstenedione back when wallyworld carried it, with little more than sexual mental stimulation. There really is no comparison. I took some before pictures, and am looking forward to the 4 and 6 week progress pics. This marks my 5th day at the gym, 4th day on masterdrol, 1st on 1-andro + DHB. I feel good, already losing beer gut (cut out my 2 x 24oz 8% alc/vol daily habbit) Damn alcohol sucks especially beer in the gut dept.

Please describe this Nolvadex further as I have not researched this one yet (farrelzach)

Thanx for the warning, outside backer. Mabe it would have been better if I waited, but I will not chance losing motivation again. At 32, I have missed too much already and will not accept defeat again. I am doing this more for the mental stimulation than the physical.

BTW, I am a science student and realize you cannot turn fat into muscle!
:wizard:

You KNOW what I ment.
The real kick in the nuts was from that fine chic that looked the other way when she saw the beer gut.
Wow- you sound immature for 32!
The things you're playing with are serious - and require caution. Even if you are doing it for the mental aspect- what about afterwards? When you develop breasts and store more fat? Or when the girl REALLY looks away because you stop getting erections.
If you're wanting to rush this, you should at least learn everything you can regarding what you're dealing with.
Just because you bought it doesn't mean you can't save it for later.
It sucks that everybody gives you sound advice and you blow it off.
Have fun.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to get a better understanding of your situation

what body parts are you working? are you doing any cardio?

what is body fat like is it a 13% 190, an 18 % 190 ? if your forward enough feel free to take a picture of front, back and legs and post it

how many grams of protein are you taking in daily?

have you tried non-hormonal anabolics like creatine, beta alanine etc

Whats your testosterone levels like? This matters so much. Guys with low testosterone simply are not going to be large. The best way to determine where your testosterone is is to get a male blood panel from your insurance. do you have insurance?

if testosterone is in the moderate-upper ranges thats good. if not try adding in something like testopro to boost them.

time for bed will pick up tomorrow

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Dude why not add large amounts of superdrol to your stack and really get jacked?

Why limit your potential gains by using weak PH's. Amp it up a bit.

I fact by adding the superdrol to the mix your quest to turn fat to muscle becomes so much easier.

smokescreen

Awards
ambulldog: Well, I asked for criticism, and received it. Why would you assume that I do not work out? I stated that I have not been a regular at a gym - thats all.

Warmachine: I may be a bit immature. Try working construction for 15 years and see what it gets you!

Smeton yea: Im prob around 15%, as I used to be a beer drinker (belly!) and yes, I will take pictures. As far as natural test goes, Im prob a little above average. I respond quickly to exersize/weight training. Mabe I'll have it checked (test)! I never thought of getting a test test! Oh, yeah thanks for not flaming! Damn, it seems a few others may have a little pent up agression(now where would that come from?)

TSM4me: Wow, you give the opposite advice! Im really not doing this to get :huge: I simply want a defined chest and butt by mid-summer. some abs would be a plus as well. I'm not ready for superdrol yet. If these ph's are really weak, then I really don't need anything stronger.

Farrelzach: You, my friend are helpful. I will invest in the Nolvadex. Thank you for the helpful advice.

One more thing for ambulldog: do you know what happens when you ASSume? You seem like a real *******, man. Are we not all adults here? Are ya gonna tell me what I should drink when I go to the bar? You don't know me dude?! I am putting in the detication. Hell, you make me want to quit these supplements just to put the before/after pics in your face. In fact, I'll one-up you. See my fat ass before pic taken about a month ago when I first began the diet/exersize program. I'll take another after I work out today. Keep in mind I've been on ph for only 5 days now.

Time for school.

Everyone: check out the pics in my photos. I don't have enough posts to put the link here.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
dude not being a jerk, the guy doesnt even work out. i was being sarcastic.
I know man, but like I said in my first post- this guys an adult and is already taking the PH's. Do I think he should drop them right now? Yes; and put in 3 good months of hard lifting, a perfect diet, and then maybe think about steroids-even that's pushing it.

That said, we're here to help. There's no need to call him an idiot-sarcastic or not, it's not helping him stay safe, learn, or make more informed decisions.

I'm only 18 and I've been at the point where I've wanted to use PH's so bad, but then I found this website, did a crazy amount of research so now I know what I'm talking about, and probably saved myself from a lot of problems down the road.

Just help him out

Be safe

Zach

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
This is just stupid.... You have been out of the gym for 15 years and you need something to kick start you. You basically have never worked out as an adult. Just go work out and come back in six months!

smokescreen

Awards
tnubs: Why would I lose all my gains? I am combining daily cardio (stairmaster) with med-heavy lifting 5-6 days a week.

Ferrelzach and triton185: You both seem informed, and I thank you for your advice. I was a glorified ditch digger for 15 years. I was the foreman on the job, but had to set the example for those under me. I may not have been in a gym, but I worked out daily since I've been out of high school. Digging with a shovel can be quite an exersize, especially when your trenches are 3 feet deep and sometimes hundreds of feet long. Try it! It'll def. give you a burn. Seriously yall, I may not be gym strong, but I am by no means weak.

Im gonna stick to the program I started, but cut the masterdrol to only 3/day. The 1-andro is pretty potent, and I really like the UTT delivery. Pictures comming after I get back from school/gym.

MOD EDIT: READ THE STICKIES. WRONG FORUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.