cortisol blockers

bendin1140

Awards
any suggestions for cortisol blockers? i've never taken one b4. my diet is on point but i'm starting a cycle soon and i want to have one just in case.

bendin1140

Awards
how far into my pct should i start taking the cortisol blocker
P.C.T.
reversitol 3/2/2/1
cel pct assist as directed starting in week 3 of pct

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Why not take it just before you start pct and if you add cissus as its cheap you could run during and after.
While I am not sure what exactly the OP is doing a cycle of....it is usually a waste to run during ANY part of the cycle as cortisol is already suppressed with the rise in exogenous androgens. It may be better to start it at around week 2 or 3. There are adrenal reasons for this that I have read, but without the data right here I won't spout too much on that. I, personally, have used them Day 1 of PCT, 2 weeks into PCT and not at all. The results were all pretty much the same. That is just me though. I do have to say though, that as far as products, I love me some PP Endoamp. This is an amazingly cost effective supplement for what it is and and it has numerous benefits.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
While I am not sure what exactly the OP is doing a cycle of....it is usually a waste to run during ANY part of the cycle as cortisol is already suppressed with the rise in exogenous androgens. It may be better to start it at around week 2 or 3. There are adrenal reasons for this that I have read, but without the data right here I won't spout too much on that. I, personally, have used them Day 1 of PCT, 2 weeks into PCT and not at all. The results were all pretty much the same. That is just me though. I do have to say though, that as far as products, I love me some PP Endoamp. This is an amazingly cost effective supplement for what it is and and it has numerous benefits.
Yea but Cissus works wonders for joints and ect thats why I'm manly pushing USP labs Cissus.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
best one i have used is EndoAmp Max from primordial, 60 servings per tiny lil tub you get and it works great! love having less cort i feel better and my stomach looks better and as a student i can use all the help i can get