OEP and Preworkout

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
Can I take my preworkout while I'm taking OEP? I don't have any heart conditions and neither does my family for those who would consider it.

fidget324

Awards
This depends on what your pre-workout is. I would recommend taking a pre-workout without stims since OEP has plenty. Purple Wraath or Body Octane would stack very nicely with OEP, whereas White Flood or Jack3d might be suicidal.

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
My bad, I'm making my own: 4g AAKG, 2g AEE, 2g Cirtuline, 200mg L-Norvaline, 700mg Agmatine, 5g Beta Alanine mixed with gatorade powder.

Edit: I read where stims can counter N.O. products?

fidget324

Awards
That looks like a great pre-workout mix. Should stack just fine with OEP.

I'm not sure if stims counter N.O. products, but it seems kind of like they would. Caffeine constricts the blood vessels while N.O. expands them. I'm not really sure what the implications are because to my knowledge there hasn't been any research into this phenomenon.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your Pre workout drink looks great. The one thing I would change is replacing the Gatorade. I figure your trying to lean out since your using probably the best thermogenic on the market ( imo ). As you probably know, Gatorade is made with High Fructose Corn Syrup, and the ideal time to drink this is after a workout. Just get some Crystal Light and taste wise, you wont even flinch. For an even more potent punch, add Recreate down the road when you feel comfortable with OxyElite Pro.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 1 tab of OEP with 1 scoop of Jacked.....its been ok for the first 5 or 6 days, but today my heart did palpitate after I finished a circuit, which scared me a little. So will reduce the dosage to 1/2 scoop of jacked.

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
Your Pre workout drink looks great. The one thing I would change is replacing the Gatorade. I figure your trying to lean out since your using probably the best thermogenic on the market ( imo ). As you probably know, Gatorade is made with High Fructose Corn Syrup, and the ideal time to drink this is after a workout. Just get some Crystal Light and taste wise, you wont even flinch. For an even more potent punch, add Recreate down the road when you feel comfortable with OxyElite Pro.

Yeah I've done the WalMart knock off Crystal Light and it worked great, but can it give me an insulin spike?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use Propel. Natural coloring, natural flavoring, very low in carbs and no HFCS...

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
I'm currently taking 1 cap OEP 45 mins before workout and 1 scoop NO Shotgun MHF-1 30mins before workout and have had the best work outs ever. Stamina is unmatched and the strength is great. Gotta compliment the pump from the MHF-1. Great stuff. Also taking After Glow post workout. Best PWO supp imo

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've done the WalMart knock off Crystal Light and it worked great, but can it give me an insulin spike?
use the powdered gatorade- no HFCS.. i believe its dextrose in the powder version.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your insulin response to crystal light should be minimal.