OxyElite Pro - Can I change dosage times?

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
I started taking it yesterday, and let me say that at least Energy wise it's been great, I take one when i wake up and wow..puts me in such a great mood!

But the thing is, they say you can ram it up to 2 pills morning 2 pills 8 hours later

Taking 1 pill in the AM i have energy till 1PM, I would like to know if instead of taking 2, i could take one at like 8 and another one at 1 when i start feeling tired.

Keep "pulsing" the energy wave.

Ex:

Energy Level:

8 AM: HIGH
9 AM: HIGH
10 AM: OK
11 AM: MODERATE
12 AM: LOSING IT
1 PM: TIRED

If i take one at 1 PM then it should PULSE it to HIGH again right?

Or if i take 2 in the AM will give me longer lasting energy?

Thanks

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I started taking it yesterday, and let me say that at least Energy wise it's been great, I take one when i wake up and wow..puts me in such a great mood!

But the thing is, they say you can ram it up to 2 pills morning 2 pills 8 hours later

Taking 1 pill in the AM i have energy till 1PM, I would like to know if instead of taking 2, i could take one at like 8 and another one at 1 when i start feeling tired.

Keep "pulsing" the energy wave.

Ex:

Energy Level:

8 AM: HIGH
9 AM: HIGH
10 AM: OK
11 AM: MODERATE
12 AM: LOSING IT
1 PM: TIRED

If i take one at 1 PM then it should PULSE it to HIGH again right?

Or if i take 2 in the AM will give me longer lasting energy?

Thanks
Hi - I'm no expert but a few of us have recently started taking it and logging our progress on

AnabolicMinds.com Forum > Supplement Companies > USP Labs
USP Labs OxyElite Pro - Log

Personally, following some of the many threads on OEP in this forum, i'm taking the 3 tabs at 5hr intervals, which would mitigate the effects you're seeing.

Considering i'm such a newbie, you might want to check out some of the other threads on OEP, from more experienced users/atheltes, either by searching for OEP or looking under USP under supplement companies, there's another great thread and detailed review here

AnabolicMinds.com Forum > Supplement Forum > Supplement Reviews / Logs
The Jakellpet Review Series: USPLabs O-E-P

Hope this is useful - read, read and more reading, but I reckon everyone is different so you will find that the product has worked for some and not for others but there certainly a lot of information on the subject.

Take care!

G

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
I dose two am and I used to add one in the pm as well. However, I now only take the two am. I find that that gets me through until my workout time and it saves me on dosing which increases how long I can run one bottle. Im a big dude and this works for me, I say play with the two am and if that doesn't work try the 1 and 1. One other thought if you are tired by 1pm there may something else you want to look at maybe diet or lack of sleep/quality of sleep.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Tried 2 in the am...was too much for me. So I dose 1 am....then 1 around 13:00 gets me through to the end of the working day.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Thanks guys. Well i am trying to run on low carb, so that could be the reason of my low energy. But thanks for all replies