Just got Muscle Marinade

chuck66

Awards
Shipment just came today just opened it container it comes it looks pretty cool got grape flavor nly thing that ticked me off was the paper in the container when i took it out there was powder in the paper lost at least a scoop cause of that stupid thing i am goin to take it tomorow before my workout i will post my review about it after i take it tomorow and then after a week then after i finish the containr

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi, chuck, let me introduce you to my little friends . , ! and ?. Get to know them, and they can help you out a lot!

Sincerely

Poison

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Another marinaded member! Looking forward to your review buddy.

chuck66

Awards
Hi, chuck, let me introduce you to my little friends . , ! and ?. Get to know them, and they can help you out a lot!

Sincerely

Poison
lmao sorry just not use to typing everything out. I blame texting for sh*tty spelling and sentences

chuck66

Awards
First day using MM grape flavor taste great, had no problem drinking it. Took probably 25 30 min to kick in but once it kicked in it was great. I felt like i combined Dark Rage and Jack3d in one bottle. I gave me nice clean energy instead of jittery energy like jack3d. Focus was amazing on it felt like i took dark rage, also had my veins bulging during my lift. Back to the energy it was nice and clean like i said and i had to force myself to put down the weights and not overlift. I even ran after lifting and running with it felt great never ran out of energy. I would definatly say in my opinion that it is better then jack3d next time i order more i am definatly ordering 2 containers. Also like that it has 6 g of creatine mono. HIGHLY RECOMEND AT LEAST TRYING THIS

chuck66

Awards
O and another thing is one scoop is definatly enough

chuck66

Awards
i no im just sayin tht 1 scoop is def enough nyway. Is there any Purus Lab rep here that can tell me if they are making a post workput because if they are i can't wait for that

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Until then, try Golden Gains. It's awesome.

chuck66

Awards
Who makes it? I already take Dark Matter and love it but Purus Labs has me sold on there product. So i would love to try a preworkout made by them

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Controlled labs. Switch over. It's whole food ingredients: good carbs, good protein, a bunch of servings of fruit and veggies to help recovery, etc. Tasty, too. Other post workout formulas are manufactured in a lab, not whole foods like golden gains.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a damn fine product, I had heard good things and they're all true. It is very strong though. Tastes good and you do get freaky pumps too bad they're not much good unless you showing off in the gym. It's fun though. I had a lot of vascularity in my arms where there is usually next to none. Focus is good, stimulation is very strong, really has no weaknesses it's all there.