N.O. Xplode

11scasselmon

Awards
Im looking into a pre workout supplement either n.o. xplode or superpump and i have no idea what to choose?

alexander72

Awards
I use Jack3d and NO-Xplode and they work great, i mix a scoop of each together and take it. I get a great pump, which is from the NO XPLODE and the focus i have with both of them together is great. So for both products youre looking at about 65$

Also heard good things about the new NO-XPLODE NT, im hoping to try that soon once im out of regular NO XPLODE

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
Superpump and APS mesomorph have been my favorite preworkout supps.
I would go for superpump of the two, worked really well but wore off after a few weeks, but I was only using one scoop. I don't really like BSN products especially after their lawsuit....

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
Also don't forget pre-workout protein. Taking 10-20grams along with double the amount of sugars will help fuel your workout as well as increase protein synthesis before and afterwords. I always have some chocolate milk with my pre-workout concoction.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Marinade is gaining popularity. YOu should give it a shot ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RahNOrok. Tasty as hell, large amounts of actives, an antioxidant blend, decaf and regular versions, and reasonably priced.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
You could hold out for the Anadrualic state GTse, suppose to have a real nice price tag :arms:

KimboBatista

Awards
I like N.O. Xplode. The ingredient profile and flavor system they use are outstanding. However, LG Sciences has me sold: Anadraulic State is insane! I felt very aggressive, pumped and looked very vascular while taking it. Fruit Punch Slam didn't taste very appetizing to me which could've been due to some of the ingredients, but I'd choke it down and go about my day. It's a staple for me now. I've heard a lot about the GT version, but it doesn't look like it's up to par with the original.

Shane0Mac

Awards
i was just about to create a thread for this XD cheers.

ive heard pretty mixed results.

NO xplode is the one with all round consistent results but, ive heard superpump gives you more size and strength and better pumps but a fair few people get the runs with it.

i think ill end up getting NO xplode because i dont want to spend about $70 (with shipping) for something that will give me the sh!ts.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're after good energy, try white flood. Pumps are great as well. I do like noxplode, though. I hate superpump 250.

fidget324

Awards
I like N.O. Xplode. The ingredient profile and flavor system they use are outstanding. However, LG Sciences has me sold: Anadraulic State is insane! I felt very aggressive, pumped and looked very vascular while taking it. Fruit Punch Slam didn't taste very appetizing to me which could've been due to some of the ingredients, but I'd choke it down and go about my day. It's a staple for me now. I've heard a lot about the GT version, but it doesn't look like it's up to par with the original.
The ingredient profile of N.O. Xplode is NOT outstanding. Maltodextrin is the main ingredient of the "Advanced Volumizing & Performance Technology" blend. How advanced is that? And try figuring out what the purpose of a "Creatinol-O-Phosphate-Malic Acid Interfusion" is. Or how about "Creatine Alpha-Amino-N-Butyrate"? Maybe I'm just overreacting though. Perhaps the most effective creatines are the ones that have the longest, most difficult-to-pronounce names.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gotta say that I enjoy noxplodes energy. I also think that it has a more than reasonable amount of citrulline, as it just feels like a couple grams of CM. It's short on creatine, and of course no one asked for the bonus dose of coumarin they included (though unknowingly, imo, as its in cinnamon, and there's cinnulin on the label).

Whatever. I won't bash it because it's not from one of the boutique companies we know and love. Its a solid product. Other products mentioned here are better, like RagNOrok, White Flood, Assault, and even Jack3d or Marinade, though I hate to recommend anything with geranium.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Marinade is gaining popularity. YOu should give it a shot ;)
1 week into it and i like it alot.

it's doing what Purus Labs says it will, and that's what we need: a preWO product that actually lives up to the description.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
it's a well known fact that poison HATES geranium. :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why is that?
I just don't think heavy stims are conducive to making fitness or muscular gains. Maybe you'll push harder, but won't recover as well. If you're using it to cut, fine.

Personally it makes me crash, as in 45 minutes of a nice clean buzz, followed by an intense overwhelming urge to sleep.

fidget324

Awards
I just don't think heavy stims are conducive to making fitness or muscular gains. Maybe you'll push harder, but won't recover as well. If you're using it to cut, fine.

Personally it makes me crash, as in 45 minutes of a nice clean buzz, followed by an intense overwhelming urge to sleep.
Geranamine makes me stimmed for a solid 10-14 hours lol. However, I disagree somewhat with your claim regarding gains. I do a 3 day per week HIT routine, and my strength gains on paper are significantly more rapid on stims than they are without. This is probably because the effectiveness of HIT relies on each set being as intense as possible, and stims ensure that this is the case. But I suppose to each his own. That really sucks that you crash like that btw.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not a crash, it's assassination by chemical.