M14E and Plasma Jet Stack????

DShafer99

Awards
I am curious about stacking a few supplements and wanted to make sure there wont be some adverse reaction that could cause some health problems.I am very fit and in shape but I dont want to take something that will be unhealthy when stacked together

What I have to take is:
Gaspari Superpump 250 - Pre Workout
Gaspari Size On - Post Workout
Competitive Edge P-Plex (17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol ) - 3 pills per day
Purus Labs Organ Shield - 2 pills per day
Gaspari PlasmaJet - 10 pills every other day (2 hours before workout)

Can someone please give me some advice on this stack. I have tried it before with great results without the Plasmajet but heard if you add it then you vascularity will increase greatly.

Any suggestions or opinions????

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
No need to use plasmajet or SP250 while on P-Plex. Actually, I wouldn't use the SP250 (Blood pressure issues), but seeing as how plasmajet is non-stimulant, you might get away for the first week or so before the p-plex kicks in. P-plex should increase your vascularity by a decent measure in and of itself. Not to mention the energy, motivation, and drive in the gym will all come from the phera, so the whole "endurance" aspect of PJ is negated. Save your PJ for after cycle when it will serve more of a benefit, otherwise IMO you're not getting your money's worth from the product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 11
fightbackhxc Supplement Auction 1
Supplement Auction 7
Anabolics 3
benj851 Anabolics 3