Who manufacturers DAA (D-aspartic acid)?
- 03-15-2010, 07:46 PM
- 03-16-2010, 08:00 AM
Right now muscle warfare. If it works everyone will be making a product w/ it. Goggle it & you'll see alot of chinese companies sell it.
03-16-2010, 08:18 AM
03-16-2010, 01:27 PM
03-16-2010, 03:26 PM
03-16-2010, 03:57 PM
03-16-2010, 04:48 PM
Muscle warfare is using NMDA (N-Methyl-D-Aspartate), as someone already said. Looks proimisng based on the studies from their website.
03-16-2010, 05:01 PM
03-16-2010, 05:08 PM
Nutraplanet has it in bulk
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
03-17-2010, 07:23 AM
03-17-2010, 07:25 AM
04-25-2010, 09:47 PM
I have been using 3 grams of DAA daily and is been about 10 days and I must say this stuff works is just not so easy to measure that is why I am going to try 30mg of NMDA daily with 500mg Alpha GPC taken once daily in the morning or maybe at night.
04-25-2010, 10:20 PM
04-25-2010, 10:39 PM
Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 should be the premier DAA product available right now. It contains the same amount in the clinical test. Check out Primordial Performacne's website and its on sale till the 28th I believe.
Warfare is a complete joke. Underdosed crap from Fizogen. Yeah, Fizogen is back and trying to wear a new badge in hopes to fool you. They are the only ones with a worse reputation than MuscleTech.
04-25-2010, 11:24 PM
04-27-2010, 11:28 AM
04-27-2010, 12:06 PM
04-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By cjllucky in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-12-2010, 08:52 AM
- By DoubleMint in forum NutraplanetReplies: 7Last Post: 09-28-2010, 02:23 PM
- By corsaking in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 08-20-2010, 06:09 AM
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2010, 01:45 PM
- By zombiemuscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:30 PM