Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

Lipo 6 black?

I am approaching my first cutting cycle EVER, and i have a diet and training routine, but i am going to throw a fat burner in for a month to help me reach my goals a bit faster. Any users of this product??

by the way, my fitness goal is to lose probably 5 percent bodyfat or so, i think im about 14 right now.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.66%

r u currently on ur diet or about to start it?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

Quote Originally Posted by bboyflash View Post
    r u currently on ur diet or about to start it?
    starting to get into it, and hope to start a fat burner within the next couple of weeks.... i read nothing but good things about this one online.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.93%

friend takes it.. he loves the energy it give him in the morning
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Mase64 View Post
    friend takes it.. he loves the energy it give him in the morning
    ill try it out then... never done a fat burner before tho lol
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.3%

One of my friends take Lipo6. I ordered it for him a few weeks ago and I know he's lost some pounds from it. I'll ask him later tonight at the gym how much he's lost so far and how far he is into it. By the way it's not the Lipo6 Black, just the normal one.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.3%

So tonight my friend has said he lost about 5 lbs and has gained a lot more definition. He's not just saying that either haha I see it in him too.
  8. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ammoarsenal View Post
    ill try it out then... never done a fat burner before tho lol
    You're better off just taking caffiene pills for the energy effect.

A LOT of "fat-burners" just remove water and muscle gylcogen. It seems like it's working but the quick weight loss will come to a stop and you won't see anymore results besides getting a burst of energy.

I used Lipo 6x a while back when I was just starting and that's exactly what it did. Get you diet cleaned up a bit before you start any fat burning supplement and make sure you drink more water because they will dehydrate you.

I just started the OxyElite Pro and Recreate stack yesterday from USP Labs with X-Lean by IBE thrown in there for cortisol control. It's way too early to rate this but I really like the mood elevation and the way it controls my appetite so far.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.59%

I lost roughly 8-10 lbs of fat in just under 1 month on OxyElite Pro. Energy and mood elevation were phenominal. It could have been more however cardio and calories were deliberatly controlled to maintain muscle mass. Definite fat los in areas rich in Alpha 2 receptors, just like the product claims. Hands down best fat burner since ECA/ECY.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    I lost roughly 8-10 lbs of fat in just under 1 month on OxyElite Pro. Energy and mood elevation were phenominal. It could have been more however cardio and calories were deliberatly controlled to maintain muscle mass. Definite fat los in areas rich in Alpha 2 receptors, just like the product claims. Hands down best fat burner since ECA/ECY.
    Will be picking this product up instead after reading reviews! Thanks people! I guess gnc or vitamin shop has it or do I neeeda order it
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.31%

I took the Lipo 6 Black for a while and didnt get the results I was expecting, try Recreate from USP Labs, the same makers of Jack3D, I really liked that stuff! It had great energy boosts and for me really helped curb my appetite.
  12. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

Will be picking this product up instead after reading reviews! Thanks people! I guess gnc or vitamin shop has it or do I neeeda order it
    OxyElite Pro:

NutraPlanet $34.99 > Vitamin Shoppe $47.99 > GNC $49.99

I really recommend the OxyElite Pro and Recreate stack...

Most of the fat-burners on the market with geranium (one of my favorite stand-alone supplements) lose their effect by the 2nd day. This is my 4th day on the stack and it's like day 1 all over again. Food cravings are gone, you don't have to force yourself to eat like others have said but your body tells you "hey, I need somethin in me to burn for fuel". Mood elevation is phenomenal. Geranium is what does it and the synergy between the ingredients make it very potent and long lasting.

Lastly, I noticed there has been no crash at all, at anytime during the day.

Really gotta hand it to USP Labs for their innovation and top notch quality ingredients that goes into their products !
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    OxyElite Pro:

NutraPlanet $34.99 > Vitamin Shoppe $47.99 > GNC $49.99

I really recommend the OxyElite Pro and Recreate stack...

Most of the fat-burners on the market with geranium (one of my favorite stand-alone supplements) lose their effect by the 2nd day. This is my 4th day on the stack and it's like day 1 all over again. Food cravings are gone, you don't have to force yourself to eat like others have said but your body tells you "hey, I need somethin in me to burn for fuel". Mood elevation is phenomenal. Geranium is what does it and the synergy between the ingredients make it very potent and long lasting.

Lastly, I noticed there has been no crash at all, at anytime during the day.

Really gotta hand it to USP Labs for their innovation and top notch quality ingredients that goes into their products !
    Just popped my first pill this morning, can't wait to cut up I got about 5 percent bf to lose!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

im at the end of day 2, and my weight has fluctuated 4 lbs (im guessing water) i have tons of energy and my metabolism is waaay fast! i had a great workout today and was full of good clean energy, thanks for the advice!
  15. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

im at the end of day 2, and my weight has fluctuated 4 lbs (im guessing water) i have tons of energy and my metabolism is waaay fast! i had a great workout today and was full of good clean energy, thanks for the advice!
    Not a problem !

Just make sure you get at least a few protein shakes in a day if you have a busy schedule. The shakes will help curb your appetite even more while you still get those BCAA and EAA's in you diet
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Not a problem !

Just make sure you get at least a few protein shakes in a day if you have a busy schedule. The shakes will help curb your appetite even more while you still get those BCAA and EAA's in you diet
    Yeah man will do, I plan to keep my
    protein up also to keep my muscle mass. I got 5 hrs of sleep last night but I got up took my pills I'm wired now
  17. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

Yeah man will do, I plan to keep my
    protein up also to keep my muscle mass. I got 5 hrs of sleep last night but I got up took my pills I'm wired now
    That's about how much sleep I got the first night, haha.

I underestimated the potency and took my second serving around dinner time.

I was on an off day of my sleep stack too so that didn't help, lol.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.59%

I've been off the OEP for about a month & a half now. Just popped 2 of them about an hour ago. Forgot how "good" these little purple pills make me feel!!! The clean energy is beyond awesome!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.97%

Would definitely recommend the OEP.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

Quote Originally Posted by MgoBlue View Post
    I've been off the OEP for about a month & a half now. Just popped 2 of them about an hour ago. Forgot how "good" these little purple pills make me feel!!! The clean energy is beyond awesome!
    Have you noticed alot of workoout intnsity? My strenght is up
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.59%

Have you noticed alot of workoout intnsity? My strenght is up
    OEP makes working out easier. I loved dosing before the gym. Strength, energy, mood, focus, and drive were all noticeably boosted. USP hit the ball outta the park on this one. If I wasn't taking superdrol right now, I'd still probably be using this stuff. The comment about no crash is absolutely right. Unless I was 2-3 bowls deep, I hardly ever felt tired.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%

Quote Originally Posted by MgoBlue View Post
    How was ur overall results after ur cycle from it? lost any body fat, muscle mass? did u feel any lethargy days after not using it? plannin on using lipo black as well but now read some reviews on OEP and kinda headin the other direction.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

ive been on it for like 5 or 6 days now... and wow i feel like im on an anabolic cuz i have such good pumps and energy in the gym... i absolutely LOVE this stuff
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%

ive been on it for like 5 or 6 days now... and wow i feel like im on an anabolic cuz i have such good pumps and energy in the gym... i absolutely LOVE this stuff
    nice. how's the fatloss going though? notice any leaning out on it yet? u also stack it w/ something else?
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18%

I'm on week 5 of it. Doing a 8 week cycle (max 6 a day...3 and 3 split).
    Lost 12 pounds. Was it all fat? That's hard to say. I am carb cycling too...plus my cardio is through the roof. On top of that I cut easy...just a hard gainer.

Is it helping? Probably not. I could have done the same without it.
    172 to 160 in 5 weeks.
    Not a skinny*** yet, but if I drop to 150 then I sure as well will be.

My opinion.
    3/10
    3 coming from the energy boost like the above poster said.
    Not living up to its hype.
    You can do it naturally.
    Now bulking, I cannot do naturally...I need "assistance" with that
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.59%

Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    I'm on week 5 of it. Doing a 8 week cycle (max 6 a day...3 and 3 split).
    Lost 12 pounds. Was it all fat? That's hard to say. I am carb cycling too...plus my cardio is through the roof. On top of that I cut easy...just a hard gainer.

Is it helping? Probably not. I could have done the same without it.
    172 to 160 in 5 weeks.
    Not a skinny*** yet, but if I drop to 150 then I sure as well will be.

My opinion.
    3/10
    3 coming from the energy boost like the above poster said.
    Not living up to its hype.
    You can do it naturally.
    Now bulking, I cannot do naturally...I need "assistance" with that
    Keep in mind that not everyone will react to it this way. The vast majority would in fact disagree with what you said. Just as you have a hard time bulking, others have a hard time cutting. Don't be so quick as to presume he can do it "naturally" like you. Actually, I would say you are the one who had the unusual response in terms of how the product treated you. Awesome that you don't need diet pills though. Should save you some cash in the long run.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

Keep in mind that not everyone will react to it this way. The vast majority would in fact disagree with what you said. Just as you have a hard time bulking, others have a hard time cutting. Don't be so quick as to presume he can do it "naturally" like you. Actually, I would say you are the one who had the unusual response in terms of how the product treated you. Awesome that you don't need diet pills though. Should save you some cash in the long run.
    He's like me, but these sort or products are catalysts for guys like us, we don't need them
    to
    cut
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%

He's like me, but these sort or products are catalysts for guys like us, we don't need them
    to
    cut
    opposite for me. hard to cut down, easy bulk up. how's the OEP treating you?
    still can't decide whether to get lipo black, OEP, or mito.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18%

Well said.
    Agree.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    opposite for me. hard to cut down, easy bulk up. how's the OEP treating you?
    still can't decide whether to get lipo black, OEP, or mito.
    Oep Is my first burner because this is my first cut, and I gotta say I love the stuff. No crash but it does make you warm but i usually run cool so it's not a big deal. And believe it or not I set a new personal record on incline bench today (185 x8 3rd set) this stuff really drives me to push myself. And my belly is way flatter and I've lost about 4 pounds and from what I can tell no muscle loss... So I definetly reccomended this! I got 2 Friends on it they have noticed similar results.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%

Oep Is my first burner because this is my first cut, and I gotta say I love the stuff. No crash but it does make you warm but i usually run cool so it's not a big deal. And believe it or not I set a new personal record on incline bench today (185 x8 3rd set) this stuff really drives me to push myself. And my belly is way flatter and I've lost about 4 pounds and from what I can tell no muscle loss... So I definetly reccomended this! I got 2 Friends on it they have noticed similar results.
    1st week on it and you've already lost that much, no muscle loss, and settin new records... I was readin some reviews on it and some ppl are reporting to experience some anxiety. any experience with that yet? I am now leaning towards gettin OEP over lipo black.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

1st week on it and you've already lost that much, no muscle loss, and settin new records... I was readin some reviews on it and some ppl are reporting to experience some anxiety. any experience with that yet? I am now leaning towards gettin OEP over lipo black.
    Yes sometimes on my morning dose which is 2 pills if I don't eat a little something with it it's too strong. I popped 2 on tuesday with a shake and went to class and was Almost jumping out of my skin. But I mus say it was a hell of a workout after I got out haha!
  33. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I would look into adding ALPHA-T2 to your stack...none of the ingredients overlap with your current regimine, and it will only greatly increase your cutting and still preserve your muscle.

I am also about to start my first cutter ever and am going to be doing ALPHA-T2 with either Lean Xtreme or OEP
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  34. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I would look into adding ALPHA-T2 to your stack...none of the ingredients overlap with your current regimine, and it will only greatly increase your cutting and still preserve your muscle.

I am also about to start my first cutter ever and am going to be doing ALPHA-T2 with either Lean Xtreme or OEP
    Where can you pick some of that ALPHA-T2 up ??

EDIT: I guess I could start by clicking your sig, lol
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%

thanks for that suggestion. was looking at that combo myself and it's at a decent price for two products. you know anybody that tried alpha-t2 and what was their results w/it ?
  36. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

thanks for that suggestion. was looking at that combo myself and it's at a decent price for two products. you know anybody that tried alpha-t2 and what was their results w/it ?
    There will be some logs going up soon, but from the personal results I have seen, they are phenomenal. And that wasn't even when stacked.

If you stack it just start your dosages low with both and work your way up. It will be potent
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%

There will be some logs going up soon, but from the personal results I have seen, they are phenomenal. And that wasn't even when stacked.

If you stack it just start your dosages low with both and work your way up. It will be potent
    sounds good. was just plannin to hit up OEP but when u posted bout alpha might try that stack now. how might you dosed both oep and alpha?
  38. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%

sounds good. was just plannin to hit up OEP but when u posted bout alpha might try that stack now. how might you dosed both oep and alpha?
    Like so:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/perfo...t-burning.html
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%

thnxx mate. just read the write up on it. can't wait to start that stack. gonna be a blast.
    have u personally tried the stack yet?
  40. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%

I have tried short runs of AT2 with OEP and LX. Bot are solid stacks...but the OEP/AT2 stack will def get you goin!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lipo 6 Black
    By BlondGrim in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 10:50 PM
  2. LIPO 6 BLACK
    By crazyfool405 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0