Standalone on Inhibit-E

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
I've been on a cutting cycle for about 7 weeks now and i'm about to take a break for a week and reset my Beta-2's. I got my hands on a bottle of Inhibit-E for the next round of cuts and i want to use it as a "Test Booster".

What kind of dosing should I do seeing that I'm not using it for PCT? I have approx 6 weeks that I will be able to take it, then I'll be traveling for about a week. I'm just looking for some decent results with no Estrogen Rebound.

I have some SupperCissusRX, Liver Assist XT, Eviscerate, E-911, and some E. I'm hoping to finally see a six pack and pretty good cuts and definition all around.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might want to try 25mg each night, enough to lower estrogen but not cause estro elimination and killing your libido

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You might want to try 25mg each night, enough to lower estrogen but not cause estro elimination and killing your libido
That's awesome! I was just getting ready to post the exact same thing.

-I have done this also. ;)

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
Very cool! I am not really that worried about libido though (I am currently deployed)

But if I stick with the 25mg a night.....should I take it for 6 or 7 weeks? or take a break halfway?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very cool! I am not really that worried about libido though (I am currently deployed)

But if I stick with the 25mg a night.....should I take it for 6 or 7 weeks? or take a break halfway?
if you aren't worried about libido take 1 am 1 pm for about 40 days-if joints get too dried out drop to 1pm.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
1 AM and 1 PM (50mg a day) didn't take a huge hit on my libido or joints so I would start with that and drop to 1 if you feel it's necessary.