- 03-14-2010, 06:32 PM
- 03-22-2010, 09:46 PM
It's good to cook with. Has a nice nutty-flavor and high temperature capacity. Otherwise, not much application for bodybuilding, although I have heard anecdotal evidence that it works. never tried it myself though.
- 03-23-2010, 10:46 AM
Tried it years ago in powdered form & it didn't work.
03-23-2010, 10:47 AM
- 5'10" 230 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
It's a fringe supplement that has been trying to make some sort of impact on the market for years. However, it is completely useless, which is why it has not been able to achieve this goal.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
Similar Forum Threads
- By bkshilo in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2009, 02:31 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-09-2008, 03:45 PM
- By TheBenMan in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2008, 11:25 AM
- By bigman1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-28-2008, 09:56 AM
- By EasyEJL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-20-2007, 07:44 AM