Methyl 1-D?

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
I tried Methyl-D in 2005 and have nothing but great things to say about it-- which is probably why it was banned shortly after.
I know Methyl 1-D is not the same product, but I was curious if anyone (besides an LG rep) has anything positive to say about it. I have heard mixed reviews, and hope to hear from someone with experience.
Thanks in advance!

csh72

Awards
I tried Methyl-D in 2005 and have nothing but great things to say about it-- which is probably why it was banned shortly after.
I know Methyl 1-D is not the same product, but I was curious if anyone (besides an LG rep) has anything positive to say about it. I have heard mixed reviews, and hope to hear from someone with experience.
Thanks in advance!
They say it is the same product.Their rep states over and over that there is no change,even though numerous people have said that the ingredients are differant.I used it and it did nit do alot for me.I have gotten alot better results by using Micronized Creatine.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
I know for a fact that it is not the same formula.

methyl-d is (or was, rather):
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one

LG Methyl 1-D is:
3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One
3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid
Para-Hydroxy-Phenyl-Ethanolamine
Plus a "metabolism complex" with a few other things thrown in
(csh72- I'm guessing since you took this, you already know-- just posting for anyone else that might care)

Methyl-D was such a great product: it's easy to see why someone would try to imitate it, and sad that their product isn't worthy to carry an original name.

Thanks for the reply, csh72!

(I would post the links I used, but it says I need 50+ posts. Sorry)

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Regardless of what M1-D is, or was in the past, the user logs/reviews backing this product speak volumes. The general consensus indicates that M1-D works, and works quite well (especially in conjunction with Masterdrol as part of the Trifecta Stack).

I wouldn't buy into all the hype surrounding M1-D. Instead, try it out for yourself and evaluate its effectiveness compared to the original formula.

anbes

Awards
the problems is this "marketing". "methyl" name in a product that it is not even methylated makes me think about how serious is LG!
after the banniment this year, methyl-1d was modified again. Inside of it we got 1-dhea and "plantas" called as serms, IA...
The new methyl mastedrol haven't the DHT like it got in past. The 2nd generation was a DHT in "homeoterapic" dosages (12x - what it means: 12 times diluted!!!!). And the 3rd one there is no more PH.
I don't fell clearly confortable about these products!!!!

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
There was a product by Ultralab called "The Beast" (maybe it's still around) that used homeopathy. I don't know how people go for that-- and who knows, maybe it works. I am just skeptical about homeopathic products because, like you said anbes: it's dilluted! 45x means dilluted 45 times! I haven't looked into actual studies concerning homeopathy, and I understand that it is still practiced today, but there are a lot of things practiced today that don't make sense.
What is LG (and other companies using homeopathic products) going to do next-- sell lucky socks that you should wear every time that you lift? As long as you never wash them, they retain their magical properties.

anbes

Awards
There was a product by Ultralab called "The Beast" (maybe it's still around) that used homeopathy. I don't know how people go for that-- and who knows, maybe it works. I am just skeptical about homeopathic products because, like you said anbes: it's dilluted! 45x means dilluted 45 times! I haven't looked into actual studies concerning homeopathy, and I understand that it is still practiced today, but there are a lot of things practiced today that don't make sense.
What is LG (and other companies using homeopathic products) going to do next-- sell lucky socks that you should wear every time that you lift? As long as you never wash them, they retain their magical properties.
lol

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
I know for a fact that it is not the same formula.

methyl-d is (or was, rather):
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one

LG Methyl 1-D is:
3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One
3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid
Para-Hydroxy-Phenyl-Ethanolamine
Plus a "metabolism complex" with a few other things thrown in
(csh72- I'm guessing since you took this, you already know-- just posting for anyone else that might care)

Methyl-D was such a great product: it's easy to see why someone would try to imitate it, and sad that their product isn't worthy to carry an original name.

Thanks for the reply, csh72!

(I would post the links I used, but it says I need 50+ posts. Sorry)

It looks like you are confusing the LG Methyl 1-D with Methyl D. They are not and never were the same.

Methyl-D as you refer to, was Methyl- Dien and is(was) a serious DS. It was good(a little harsh), a lot of people like it, but it went the way of M4OHN with the 2004 ban.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you read my original post, but I appreciate the input.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It looks like you are confusing the LG Methyl 1-D with Methyl D. They are not and never were the same.

Methyl-D as you refer to, was Methyl- Dien and is(was) a serious DS. It was good(a little harsh), a lot of people like it, but it went the way of M4OHN with the 2004 ban.
good info-repped.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Methyl-1D 1st week, bench went up 20lbs. Its not a big wow, but good stuff in my book. If you can get it cheap as what I did, I suggest you to give it a shot and see from there. I highly doubt you will regret it.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, liquid. I got a bottle of it and plan on trying it out shortly. I am generally very skeptical, but I do give credit when it is due.

Any ideas on PCT? Is it powerful enough (or does it effect your hormones enough) that it is necessary? LG recommends their anti-estrogen product (of course) -- anybody try and like any others?

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, liquid. I got a bottle of it and plan on trying it out shortly. I am generally very skeptical, but I do give credit when it is due.

Any ideas on PCT? Is it powerful enough (or does it effect your hormones enough) that it is necessary? LG recommends their anti-estrogen product (of course) -- anybody try and like any others?
I do recommend T-991. Yes, it is an LG product, but that is not the reason for the recommendation. I say this because M1d is pretty mild, and only needs a mild PCT. Anything else is really overkill....IMHO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do recommend T-991. Yes, it is an LG product, but that is not the reason for the recommendation. I say this because M1d is pretty mild, and only needs a mild PCT. Anything else is really overkill....IMHO.
you should listen to this man. lg rep or not-he knows his shiet.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
I looked at some of the ingredients for T911 on bodybuilding.com. Can you tell me a little more about some of them (or PM me)? Thanks!

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
I looked at some of the ingredients for T911 on bodybuilding.com. Can you tell me a little more about some of them (or PM me)? Thanks!
T-911 Supplement Facts:
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container 75
Amount Per Serving
Testosterone Support Complex 150 mg
Cyclodextrin Sublingual transport matrix
Luteolin Sulfotransferase Inhibitor which is one of the main ways
hormones are excreted

Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one Aromatase inhibitor
Ellagic Acid (Proprietary Standardized Extract) Powerful anti-oxident with serm-like qualities
Resveratrol (Proprietary Standardized Extract) Powerful anti-oxident with serm-like qualities
Yohimbine included for various reasons(vasodilator, stimulant, etc)

I hope this helps out. If not, ask more or feel free to PM me.