Top 5 supps youd LIKE TO SEE IN FUTURE

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys curious to see what everyone would like to see from the big companies out there, trendsw are going toward anabolics, sleep, GH and energy and maybe glycogen uptake???

gimme a list of things you would liek to see from a company like maybe...

a product for better sleep
a strength increase
a supplement to take before food to increase carb acceptance????

ideas?

doingwork30

doingwork30

Awards
i hate worrying about getting in my casein before i sleep, i dont have the powder and i hate stuff like cottage cheese. there sould be a pill with a sustained release of aminos that could also provide an uninterrupted nights sleep. lol too much to ask for though.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe the are already multiple products for each of those you listed.
thye were jsut examples, im curious aas to what i can expect from the industry in the future for my supp needs:439:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thye were jsut examples, im curious aas to what i can expect from the industry in the future for my supp needs:439:
It is possible to find out what people may want but as to what company will come out with that is difficult as there a lot of things cost of ingredients being 1 and cost to the consumers being another and that is only the short list.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes very true but im lookinmg for people to reach for the stars and maybe just maybe sprak an interest in companies and some innovations

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes very true but im lookinmg for people to reach for the stars and maybe just maybe sprak an interest in companies and some innovations
Ok I will reach high. A supp that would get me ripped would not need a pct. It would also keep me very lean. It would also be taken only once a day and be super cheap LOL!!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** me too thats a lil beyond what i meant but tuche

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** me too thats a lil beyond what i meant but tuche
Lol I almost added that you do not need to exercise either(but I believe there have already been supps made by some company that claim that)

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Id love to see a supp that doesn't miraculously run out just shy of a month so you always gotta buy more than one!

Better value for money would be great, but I guess nothing gets cheaper right?:dunno:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id love to see a supp that doesn't miraculously run out just shy of a month so you always gotta buy more than one!

Better value for money would be great, but I guess nothing gets cheaper right?:dunno:
I sure do not see things ever get cheaper unless companies need to blow them out. Electronics maybe the exception after a year or 2 prices go down on things like flat screen TV.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
We need something to enhance or change DNA, Something like this for people. "See Pic" I know in some far off country. Or even in the hills of West Virginia this has already happened. Or so I like to think.

JP.

Attachments

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I sure do not see things ever get cheaper unless companies need to blow them out. Electronics maybe the exception after a year or 2 prices go down on things like flat screen TV.
Yep, so true Pem. Electronics are just bout the only thing to get cheaper!:worried:

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well myostatin coul definitely be a next step in supplements

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something new in the anti_estrogen department would be nice for the OTC only users.

More utilization of trace amine variants in thermo/preworkout/cognitive supplements.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something new in the anti_estrogen department would be nice for the OTC only users.

More utilization of trace amine variants in thermo/preworkout/cognitive supplements.
Damn now I need to Google search LOL.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see the legalization of some currently available products for OTC usage. They can even keep it behind a counter, that's fine. They can even give me a pass/fail test to make sure I'm not some rube that will end up killing myself due to ignorance.

Don't mind me, just my soapbox of the day. :chairfall:

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
i hate worrying about getting in my casein before i sleep, i dont have the powder and i hate stuff like cottage cheese. there sould be a pill with a sustained release of aminos that could also provide an uninterrupted nights sleep. lol too much to ask for though.
Healthy N Fit makes a time released amino acid product called Anabolic Amino 10,000 PM.

vudoo

Awards
Just pop like 10 uni liver tabs. :D

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see a non hormonal supplement that has effects similar to DHT. When I took The One I felt rage towards the weights but I never felt moody outside of the gym. I don't really like stims so this would be nice.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well myostatin coul definitely be a next step in supplements
i would like to see that too

i would like to see a company try to make a legal supp that gets rid of gyno or a creme to destroy glandular tisse....never going to happen, pipe dream

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to see a non hormonal supplement that has effects similar to DHT. When I took The One I felt rage towards the weights but I never felt moody outside of the gym. I don't really like stims so this would be nice.
So...If you didn't have any bad reactions to the one, just pulse it 3x a week low dose on workout days??

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
So...If you didn't have any bad reactions to the one, just pulse it 3x a week low dose on workout days??
Yeah I could definately do that. But, recently I decided to go non hormonal for a while; when I go back i'll be going with Test E or something. I'm tired of PH/DS.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
an OTC sarm with the strength of test-e and no eyesight side effects o.0

on the other hand, i think pretty much anything we need is out there somewhere in bulk its just locating it. id like to have a cheap, available trib aquaticus to play with high doses

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Ok I will reach high. A supp that would get me ripped would not need a pct. It would also keep me very lean. It would also be taken only once a day and be super cheap LOL!!!
Low dose Clomid and add in some Form if you'd like. :1244:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low dose Clomid and add in some Form if you'd like. :1244:
Anything that can permanently alter your vision, is something to take very serious. Clomid is not something you want to use more than you need to, if you value sight. I know doctors prescribe it for various purposes, but idk that scares the hell out of me. Thats the one sense I would not want to loose. Get some Fareston instead, win-win situation.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Anything that can permanently alter your vision, is something to take very serious. Clomid is not something you want to use more than you need to, if you value sight. I know doctors prescribe it for various purposes, but idk that scares the hell out of me. Thats the one sense I would not want to loose. Get some Fareston instead, win-win situation.
The sides are not a concern with the doses needed. 25-50 mgs. per day. But I know what you mean about the fear factor. I would def. try this before S4, though. This is tested and proven safe.

howie6

Awards

agreed.

mtloot

Awards
i think a natty test supp with trib, fenugreek, forskolin would be decent. havent seen a product with all 3 and have an effective dosage of each. maybe add some icariin and yohimbe

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An effective nutritional histone deacetylase inhibitor (increase follistatin/ decrease myostatin).

ekdevil

Awards
a permanent ban for companies using prop blends and tell us whats in each pill.and each bottle should be enough for a month cycle.also a $20-25 maximum price for each supp.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
a permanent ban for companies using prop blends and tell us whats in each pill.and each bottle should be enough for a month cycle.also a $20-25 maximum price for each supp.
Amen, but no chance.

Inquirer

Awards
I'd like to see everything made transdermal, except for maybe protein and creatine. One patch or gel, custom-formulated, with everything in it, one application per day.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Something similar to Muscle Milk with extra digestive enzymes. Basically, I whant a dairy free milk substitute.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jackedviking Supplements 26
Dirty Dan Supplements 21
Kickstart7 Company Promotions 22
Supplements 36
Supplements 58