app nut? THE 1

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys i have a bottle of The ONE from appnut wonderring if i sohuld run it or sell it,

if run it what would be a good way to stack it? any opinions, it is methylated tho :(

suresha

Awards
  • Established
If you decide not to take it pm me so we can work something out

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys i have a bottle of The ONE from appnut wonderring if i sohuld run it or sell it,

if run it what would be a good way to stack it? any opinions, it is methylated tho :(
The ONE is fine used as a standalone. Generally we do not recommend stacking The ONE with other hormonal products, but it could be stacked with something non-methylated, or even bridged with another methyl, considering that the side effects are so mild that they're almost non-existent. As far as stacking The ONE with NON-hormonal products, you could stack it with a Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster, such as HGHup♂, since HGHup♂ will make The ONE more effective.

I suggest that you take a look through a few of the logs done on The ONE and see some of the different cycles that were done.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Punisher63e

Awards
wow... 1 1/2weeks ago and I would have been sending you a PM asking you to sell it to me lol. I still like App Nut, but I'm seriously not happy that they got rid of The One with out at least another PH to replace it.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really bro im up 10lbs already on it starting week 3 monday

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
wow... 1 1/2weeks ago and I would have been sending you a PM asking you to sell it to me lol. I still like App Nut, but I'm seriously not happy that they got rid of The One with out at least another PH to replace it.
creating more PH's at this point in time is financial and legal suicide for reputable companies

its just not worth the bs anymore

plus with GMP compliancy hitting full swing we would rather be in it for the long haul then make a quick buck on hormones then roll out

its a sad fact of life but you folks voted for these clowns in office

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
If you do decide to sell it, you could make a pretty penny off it. My source recently got 36 in, and sold all but 7 already. People are definitely blowin' up from it though. IMO, I'd run it (if I were you). I think I'm pretty prone to DHT sides so I'm gonna skip this one.

BigD28

BigD28

Awards
If you do decide to sell it, you could make a pretty penny off it. My source recently got 36 in, and sold all but 7 already. People are definitely blowin' up from it though. IMO, I'd run it (if I were you). I think I'm pretty prone to DHT sides so I'm gonna skip this one.
wanna pm me

Punisher63e

Awards
creating more PH's at this point in time is financial and legal suicide for reputable companies

its just not worth the bs anymore

plus with GMP compliancy hitting full swing we would rather be in it for the long haul then make a quick buck on hormones then roll out

its a sad fact of life but you folks voted for these clowns in office
Whatever, I'm still ass-hurt lol. I didn't vote for these people... I think our whole government needs a revolutionary style revamp, with a We The People boot right up their collective ass****.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was sellin' this stuff!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have not personally used it, but many love it! I would definitely give it a go!
Glad you are already up 10 lbs!