Need help with Halodrol-50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic2

Awards
I have read really great reviews on this stuff. I always do alot of research before i buy into a product but i was wondering if anyone has had any great gains from this stuff? I currently drink Serious Mass Twice a day to obtain my protein, and im looking for something that will add muscle at a more rapid pace because im very driven and when i set a routine ill stick to it.

Anyways, info would be nice. Also, anything to stack it with? or what dosage should i run it at?

sub001

Awards
most people love the dry gains you get from it and the fact the gains are fairly easy to keep. it can be stacked with a few things such as Bold. check out tuned sports h-drol bible, it is a great read on the subject and will provide a good core of info for you. there is also an article on that site for the h-drol+bold stack.

sub001

Awards
i forgot to ask though, how old are you? what are your workouts like? and what kind of diet as in bulking or cutting and what is na average days meal plan? sorry for bad punctuation and whatnot, i'm on a phone. a prohormone should be the last thing you consider after serious training and you should be over 21.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have read really great reviews on this stuff. I always do alot of research before i buy into a product but i was wondering if anyone has had any great gains from this stuff? I currently drink Serious Mass Twice a day to obtain my protein, and im looking for something that will add muscle at a more rapid pace because im very driven and when i set a routine ill stick to it.

Anyways, info would be nice. Also, anything to stack it with? or what dosage should i run it at?
If this is your first steriod cycle do not stack it.

Status
Not open for further replies.