MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello Guys!

any comments about this:

HumanoGrowth: Growth Factor Formula!

Humanofort ® 100 mg
Embryonic Peptide Matrix Yielding Naturally Occurring IGF-1, IGF-2, FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factors), NGF (Nerve Growth Factors), EGF (Epidermal Growth Factors), CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factors)

Lean Muscle Accelerator™ 2000 mg
Biologically Active Plasma Albumin Peptides Yielding Naturally Occurring Immunoglobulins, IGF-1, Immune-Regulating Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines, TGF-§ (Transforming Growth Factor Beta)

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
I almost bought it, it is at a great price at NP, but there were no reviews for it so I just thought i'd wait

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well, humanofort was a supplement that peopele often debated wether it did anything. It was sold as 100mg humanofort. This has an extra 2 grams of stuff that looks like it could have some use..........or could cause cancer. Who knows.

E

ecupirate

Awards
hahha, yeah, Ive never heard of the anything that is in it. I also haven't done much research on growth hormones either but I will be looking to see if someone starts to log this. Could be very interesting.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's extracted from live, fertile egg yolks, if I'm not mistaken. I'm pretty sure it has clinical studies from E Europe, but products here never included the studied dose.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my question is for ALL PRODUCTS OF GH has arginine or macuna (l-dopa) but this no have...?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rom J Intern Med. 2005;43(1-2):133-9.
Significant modification of lipid metabolism in aged persons following the treatment with a nutritive supplement containing embryonary peptides--preliminary results.

Mihăescu G, Olinescu R, Oancea F.

Hipocrate 2002-Serv. Trade Company, Prahova St. Bucharest 1, Romania. [email protected]

HUMANOFORT is a nutritive supplement extracted and purified from embryonated chicken eggs according to an original procedure under licence. Humanofort received the suitable consent from the Romanian Ministry of Health. The main components of Humanofort are two oligopeptides of 5,000 and 10,000 D molecular weight. 40 subjects aged 50-75 years (18 men and 22 women) consumed, daily, 4 caps of Humanofort for 60 days. The samples of blood from each subject were obtained before and after treatment. Therefore, each subject was his own control. In all subjects, after treatment, total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol decreased approximately 30% as compared with the initial values. In 80% of patients, an increase of HDL cholesterol and a decrease of the insulin level in blood were also observed. After treatment, the cardiac risk factors (Aethna 2000 Program), such as total cholesterol/HDL and Apolipoproteins B/A were shifted towards lower range. These long-lasting modifications have an adaptative-regulatory character and seem to be produced by the growth factors contained in Humanofort.
Can anyone find these?

1. „Effects of Oral Administered Humanofort on Steroid Hormones Level and on Oxidative Stress” by Prof. Gh. Mihaescu, T. Stoica, F. Oancea, Medicine Pharmacy University „Carol Davila” Bucharest, Romania

2. „Oxidative Stress decrease in Old Age Patients Treated with Drugs Containing Embryonic Peptides” by Professors Gh. Mihaescu, O. Mihaescu, I.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds very interesting, but need more info..

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
if someone wants to be the guinea pig id follow the log :p

but personally, i dont see this working

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Then it's a sponsored log and to be honest I don't put a lot of faith into those..
Neither do I.

The sponsored guys are getting free supps, the least they could do is lie a bit on their logs so that others think it's real and buy the company's products.

And if he logs no results, the reps will come blasting saying that "its because their diet wasn't good enough"

It's a win win for supplement companies

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Neither do I.

The sponsored guys are getting free supps, the least they could do is lie a bit on their logs so that others think it's real and buy the company's products.

And if he logs no results, the reps will come blasting saying that "its because their diet wasn't good enough"

It's a win win for supplement companies
You should post these ideas as there own topic. People need to realize the scam behind logging.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
You should post these ideas as there own topic. People need to realize the scam behind logging.
Don't judge so quickly.

There are many very reputable forum members and they can be bigger than the AM system. If they don't like a product or they spot a problem they'll discontinue the log.

Clearly a rep is impartial but far less so loggers. To be honest many reps logging non-company products have given some pretty blunt views on the effectiveness.

You've got to know the forum members. Even reps aren't impartial to plugging their product.

Personally I think the logs are the best part - 'cause your part of the journey.

In my gym there aren't enough serious guys 'cause membership is restricted. Here loads of guys are serious and responsible: you're part of something.

Good thing about the gym is the free-weights "man-cave" mixes well with the "girl rooms". Good for test levels.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Don't understand 'cause the proteins should destroyed in the stomach unless its IM/IC route.

Can anyone find these?

1. „Effects of Oral Administered Humanofort on Steroid Hormones Level and on Oxidative Stress” by Prof. Gh. Mihaescu, T. Stoica, F. Oancea, Medicine Pharmacy University „Carol Davila” Bucharest, Romania

2. „Oxidative Stress decrease in Old Age Patients Treated with Drugs Containing Embryonic Peptides” by Professors Gh. Mihaescu, O. Mihaescu, I.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I used the origanal product. It was suprisingly efffective, especially at the price.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been on a yte (young tissue extract)/humanofort kick lately. I'm wavering between sceptical and fascinated. It seems like there is actual data out there on it, and anecdotal reports are many times very good. Emiliozapata's log here is great fun to read. I'm just really hesitant to pony up for yet another disappointment.

So I contacted a rep on bb.com and asked if they'd kick me down a bottle here. I want answers, dammit.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the Labrada reps are ignoring me.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm trying to figure out if humanofort is the same as young tissue extract. If it is, it's underdosed at 100mg per serving. The 2000mg of additional stuff in there is beef plasma. It has a good reputation, afaik, but throwing that in there to cover up the weak dose of humanofort (assuming it's yte) is uber-lame. On the other hand, there are plenty of positive reports from humanofort users, undetailed, but seemingly honest and straight forward.

I can get 1200mg yte daily x 30 for the same price as humanogrow. Intriguing stuff.

M

majormass

Awards
Humanofort was originally marketed in the early 90's in a book/catalog called the grey market supplement guide...much in the same format as the bill phillips supplement review. sold in blister packs from romania. ive never tried it but it has been around.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Matthais, seems like it would not have bioavailbility. Injected, it might be useful...but that sounds like an enormous PITA to prepare.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It wasn't injected in studies. I found something on bb.com about how humanofort works. It doesn't directly raise gh or hormones. It increases something (I forget what, pita to search on phone) that increases recovery. When this 'thing' is suppressed by training and age, recovery is slower, and it reduces gh and test. Bringing levels of this 'thing' back up allow higher levels of gh and test. (****, I can't remember what the term was. I'll be back.)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Translated from romanianObviously :

umanofort, its sort of a Romanian gift (where the original studies took place). It is touted to do everything from increase testosterone (untrue) to take the kids to work. The reality of it is that it normalizes important adrenal hormones called the 17-ketosteroid sulfates (17- KS-S) and the 17-hydroxycorticosteroids (17-OHCS). Age llness, poor nutrition, and hard core training can cause illness, poor nutrition, and hard core training can cause the body's levels of 17-KS-S to decline. When these the body's levels of 17-KS-S to decline. When these hormones are reduced, the body's ability to repair and rebuild muscle tissue is dramatically reduced. Researchers recorded a 68% increase in 17-KS-S levels in Humanofort-treated patients, allowing them to lose body fat and increase muscle mass. Don?t get me wrong?I like the product but believe it needs to be dosed at a level higher than hormones are reduced, the body's ability to repair and rebuild muscle tissue is dramatically reduced. Researchers recorded a 68% increase in 17-KS-S levels in Humanofort- recorded a 68% increase in 17-KS-S levels in Humanofort- treated patients, allowing them to lose body fat and treated patients, allowing them to lose body fat and increase muscle mass. Don?t get me wrong?I like the product but believe it needs to be dosed at a level higher than ncrease muscle mass. Don?t get me wrong?I like the product but believe it needs to be dosed at a leI like the product but believe it needs to be dosed at a level higher product but believe it needs to be dosed at a level higher than 300mg for most 180-220 pound bodybuilders

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for the wacky text, cut and paste on the phone blows.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Original humanofort works great for me, but only for a couple weeks at a time. Indubious rise in test and wakefulness during the day. Great before bed for sleep and recovery too. Actually, if you keep increasing the dose it keeps working but after 6 per day it becomes pointless. I'm curious how the new one would work for me and at what dose.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't quote me on this yet, but I may be hooking up a log of this soon. I'd dearly love to run it 1 month at the recommended dose, then a month at 3x the recommended dose. But anyway, I'll post a link if I get the log going. I really want to see how this stuff is.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I say if you wanna run it try the swanson's YTE along with a good 6-8 fertile fresh eggs a day. I love the yte, just still waiting for the yte to go bogo at swanson's so i can load up again.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Emilio, can you let me know when the yte goes up for sale? I'd go for a couple.

So you think the yte and humanofort are the same product? I'm assuming so, as well, but there may be differences I am unaware of.

Btw, I drank 24 raw eggs a day for 6 months, when I was 19yo. I got really big, the biggest I've ever been.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
my personal opinion is that the actual humanafort and yte ingredients are virtually identical, with the virtually being a big caveat, as I believe both have patents. I think the differences are as one nickel to 5 pennies. The serum portion of the labrada product is a clear difference but is probably negligible in affect.

I'll hit you up PM if I see it up for bogo!

Those eggs provide the ideal raw materials for manufacturing test, they are essentially the first and most basic pro-hormone. But ideally they must be fertile, free range eggs. Mine I get from the Amish.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say if you wanna run it try the swanson's YTE along with a good 6-8 fertile fresh eggs a day. I love the yte, just still waiting for the yte to go bogo at swanson's so i can load up again.
fertile fresh eggs ?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
my personal opinion is that the actual humanafort and yte ingredients are virtually identical, with the virtually being a big caveat, as I believe both have patents. I think the differences are as one nickel to 5 pennies. The serum portion of the labrada product is a clear difference but is probably negligible in affect.

I'll hit you up PM if I see it up for bogo!

Those eggs provide the ideal raw materials for manufacturing test, they are essentially the first and most basic pro-hormone. But ideally they must be fertile, free range eggs. Mine I get from the Amish.
What's so great about Amish eggs other than omega 3's?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maxximal, wow, lol @ slate! I'll take a pplacenta shot with an infusion of breast milk, thanks.

Anyway, guys, the eggs you buy at the supermarket are not fertile, they can't become chickens, and they're pumped full of hormones, the chickens are caged, fed crap, and they're not awesome at all. Fertile eggs are generally free range, hormone free, fed natural food, and much higher in nutrients. They also taste a lot better.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Initial Clinical Trial: Twenty-eight healthy male rugby players (age 20-32) volunteered to participate in a 21 day clinical trial.1 Blood was drawn and hormone levels measured before the start of the trial to establish a baseline for each of the players. After 21 days of consuming 600mg of Humanofort per day, with no modifications made to their diet or training, hormone levels were again measured in the rugby players. The results confirmed that Humanofort significantly increased key anabolic hormones while improving recovery by reducing oxidative stress.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
grappler22 Supplements 5
P Anabolics 0