T-BOMB II

oznerol

Awards
any reviews on this product?

any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used this product. I would rate it a 7/10. Good, but I have used better. Hopefully, some more people can chime in on their thoughts.

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
It is not even close to worth what it costs to buy it. It would be ok for $20, but it is $50-60

cfiggs

Awards
I used it, thought it was pretty good for a nat. test booster, I noticed pretty decent gains, dont even talk about libido.. I was destroying poon, I've done two cycles of it and really liked it.. only thing for me is that is would make me throw up if taken on an empty stomach in the morning.. and when i went to the gym, i would sweat and smell like syrup from the fenugreek, which was kinda cool. I'm currently waiting for t-911 to arrive so I can try that.

MiniMedic

Awards
I've been using it for 3 weeks now, I've gained 3 lbs for it. Not worth it for me. I've used Havoc before and ordered some more of it.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I don't buy MHP products... DREN ruined it for me, I must have gotten a box of placebo caps (along with 2 other friends that bought it the same time I did).

soo..

I'd save the $47.99 and buy other, more well-respected products from respected companies on here.

MHP rates as high as MuscleTech and Fizogen in my book.

Get outta there while you can Victor Martinez !!

firstblood

Awards
I thought it was a good product until I took Diesel, don't buy it. Diesel products are way better in my book...

cfiggs

Awards
I don't buy MHP products... DREN ruined it for me, I must have gotten a box of placebo caps (along with 2 other friends that bought it the same time I did).

soo..

I'd save the $47.99 and buy other, more well-respected products from respected companies on here.

MHP rates as high as MuscleTech and Fizogen in my book.

Get outta there while you can Victor Martinez !!
dark rage, dark matter and up your mass aren't bad products at all, not to mention you can find tbomb2 for like 30$ shipped online, I cant vouch for other products, as tbomb2 is the only test booster Ive used, but when I did I liked it, they're are much better reviews of other test boosters on here and think your better off with some of those if your looking for something stronger, but if you have your heart set on tbomb, like i said, its not a bad nat. test booster