LG Ghenerate and Suppress C Synergy?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about these two supplements being run together?

I have seen info saying that high cortisol reduces GH. So from that aspect the two would work well together. You would have reduced cortisol as well as a supplement working to increase GH; in theory this should lead to an overall increase in GH.

I have also seen that in the presence of GH, Cortisol will not break down muscle tissue, rather it will only break down fat. In other words the GH protects your muscle while the cortisol breaks down the fat. In this sense, one may wish to run Ghenerate alone for better cutting effects. Also, GH works to blunt excess cortisol.

I can't find much information on the exact topic. So what would you guys do, run the two together or run them seperately?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Got alot of views but no replies; come on guys haha.

I know it's not common knowledge and I can't find anything on the specific subject. Just let me know your opinion.

My biggest concern is that since GH blunts cortisol, could increased GH along with a cortisol suppressor cause cortisol levels to be too low?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Got alot of views but no replies; come on guys haha.

I know it's not common knowledge and I can't find anything on the specific subject. Just let me know your opinion.

My biggest concern is that since GH blunts cortisol, could increased GH along with a cortisol suppressor cause cortisol levels to be too low?
Often high gh levels come hand in hand with higher levels of prolactin and cortisol, i would have thought after looking at the ingredients in ghenerate that using a cort blocker with it would promote relaxation and restfull sleep. But itt wouldnt cause cortisol levels to be too low, rather they should balance well.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Often high gh levels come hand in hand with higher levels of prolactin and cortisol, i would have thought after looking at the ingredients in ghenerate that using a cort blocker with it would promote relaxation and restfull sleep. But itt wouldnt cause cortisol levels to be too low, rather they should balance well.
Thanks Russian. That's kind of what I was thinking. Just wanted someone else's opinion.