What's the deal with missing caps?

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Hi !

I just got a bottle of Stoked! (AI) and IGF-1 (LG) and I have this sick thing.. Im counting the caps when Im buying somethin ^^
Anyway.. there was only 116 caps in Stoked! (should be 120) and 97 in IGF-1 (should be 100). Is this common?

Thanks

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
All mass produced bottles of pills are filled by machines. So the count is not necessarily what it says and depends on how the machine is calibrated.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
thats bs if i was running a cycle of something.and had my cycle figured and come up 3 or 4 pills short i would be pissed i plan my cycles to end on thursday so i start my pct on friday case i feel like sh it i will be good by work on monday

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hi !

I just got a bottle of Stoked! (AI) and IGF-1 (LG) and I have this sick thing.. Im counting the caps when Im buying somethin ^^
Anyway.. there was only 116 caps in Stoked! (should be 120) and 97 in IGF-1 (should be 100). Is this common?

Thanks

Thank you for letting us know about the stoked. That definitely should NOT happen. We are happy to send you a new bottle if you would like to return that one.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
^^^
customer service at its best :)

/thread

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for letting us know about the stoked. That definitely should NOT happen. We are happy to send you a new bottle if you would like to return that one.
Very kind of you sir! No problem , its sad but I dont really have time sending a bottle to US(live in Sweden) Gonna use it very soon so. But thank you for the offer :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Very kind of you sir! No problem , its sad but I dont really have time sending a bottle to US(live in Sweden) Gonna use it very soon so. But thank you for the offer :)
Ugggg I definitely understand. hmmmmm well gotta do something. Do you buy from Nutra Planet? If so before your next order let me know I am sure they will work with me and send you something extra from us.

Many apologies for the trouble. I know if it were me I would be upset about it.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
^^^^now you know why they have such good REP. they take care of you

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Ugggg I definitely understand. hmmmmm well gotta do something. Do you buy from Nutra Planet? If so before your next order let me know I am sure they will work with me and send you something extra from us.

Many apologies for the trouble. I know if it were me I would be upset about it.
Thanks man! No never ordered from NP but Im sure that day is coming. You dont need to give me something :) Just wanted to know if more ppl was missing caps. Thanks again

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Please PM me where you order from and I will have them include a week of Stoked! with your next order. What's right is right. You should get what you pay for or it is BS IMO

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Please PM me where you order from and I will have them include a week of Stoked! with your next order. What's right is right. You should get what you pay for or it is BS IMO
Wow.. your the best, never seen anything like this before :) I will PM you, thank you very much.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
PM received and replies. You are covered no worries.

Thank you again for letting us know. It is nice to see compliments but to be honest complaints help us improve even more :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats amazing customer service, great stuff crowler

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
I'm pretty sure I have never seen better customer service than in the body building world. The people that run these companies are no different than us- not the big corporate sponsor that just needs money. I had to throw that out there. Thanks AI for reliability and respect you have for your customers.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
you have to respect customer service like that. loyalty like that makes loyal customers.