Formestane or DTP?

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
I am currently trying to lean out and lose some body fat while gaining muscle, ( isnt everybody). Right now I am taking the A-stack, kre-aklyn , recreate, and some other goodies but I am looking to add either Formestane or DTP. I know these products are very different but I want to know which one is more potent? The NP rep. told me Formestane and said DTP really will not jack up your test levels that high at all and said it just gives you a little boost to get in the gym. So he said it was the best t-booster around but t-boosters really dont boost much but maybe some energy. So if you guys had to chose , which would you pick? Let me know if you need any more info. THanks

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formestane LV ftw! I have heard formestane does some serious leaning out.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Both if you can afford it. DTP is hands down the best test booster i've ever taken. That $hit kicks you in the nuts.

So DTP will raise your test levels while formestane will help keep your estro under control. Good combo IMO.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
is the formestane a libido killer?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
is the formestane a libido killer?
No. Quite the opposite as long as you do not dose it too high. Dosing any AI too high you run into libido problems as well as joint issues.

Cheers!:cheers:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Thankz SAMBOZ19. I'm diggin your avi; thats my zodiac

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thankz SAMBOZ19. I'm diggin your avi; thats my zodiac
Your welcome bud and lol...yeah it fits me. I'm a psych major and through my behaviorism courses when taking certain tests my personality most identified with a Lion...hence the Avi. :)

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
What do you guys think about Dermacrine vs. DTP?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about Dermacrine vs. DTP?
Not a fair comparison. DTP is a natural supplement and Dermacrine is hormonal.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
true indeed. but i still want to give that dermacrine a shot. i have some dtp in the stash that i haven't took yet so i can't offer my personal opinion on comparing the two but i gotta side with dark half as far as a better profile on the dtp. but wouldn't that be like comparing apples to oranges? idk. stumped on this one too

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine TD - 60mg DHEA/serving
Dermacrine LV - 34mg DHEA/serving
both have preg, some trans-res

DTP - 20mg DHEA/serving (2caps)
a bunch of other goodies

Both are solid, both have great reviews. I might say DTP would be a little better b/c of the other natural test boosters and the adaptogens. But that could easily vary from person to person. You're definetely getting more DHEA with the Dermacrine products though.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Not a fair comparison. DTP is a natural supplement and Dermacrine is hormonal.

Hmmm.. technically not quite, practically okay ... both use DHEA and pregnenolone. DHTC is 100% natural.

I've run oral DHEA/ pregnenolone and it does zip, then again for me Dermacrine has low impact.

Dermacrine is a better delivary system by some margin - it fact it ain't comparable and that would make it (weakly) hormonal. DTP however agreed adaptogens etc... the DHEA in it is frankly zip. I've not run DTP though and couldn't stomach DHTC.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
According to dosage protocols for DTP, the least amount of DHEA one would be getting is 50mg, while maximum is 80mg.

With the Dermarcine's your getting 60 (TD) and roughly 70 (LV). But obviously with PP's delivery methods the absorption presumably would be much higher with either of the PP products than with DTP. I wouldn't underestimate the adaptogens in DTP though. There are many similiarities among most of the top Test boosters, the thing that stands out about DTP/DTHC are the adaptogens included. These little buggers may be what gives the DTP/DTCH the edge for some people. I've never run DTP, but will be giving it a run in about 8 weeks or so. I can't wait to be honest.

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
I appreciate your input.
I think I am going to run a Dermacrine + Formestane Cycle and use Sustain Alpha for PCT.
I will also throw in some Recreate to see how shredded I can get. I will start a log if anyone is interested. I am on the A-stack right now and Will be able to compare the 2.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate your input.
I think I am going to run a Dermacrine + Formestane Cycle and use Sustain Alpha for PCT.
I will also throw in some Recreate to see how shredded I can get. I will start a log if anyone is interested. I am on the A-stack right now and Will be able to compare the 2.
Will Def be subbed when I see your log up, I will be starting Dermacrine and formestane in june, it will be awesome to see how it works out for you.

sub001

Awards
I started using formestane and DTP on friday, I can let you know how my results go. I am very sensitive to the dtp, so I think it will work good, but because I am sensitive to it my results might be skewed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15