anyone had bunk bulk powders since NP switched to the black series?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i used to get bunk beta alanine way back when. has anyone reported getting any bunk powders now that NP switched the black label "pharmaceutical grade" stuff? the only thing ive purchased that was the black label was taurine. i noticed the texture and taste has changed since its previous unmarked containers. thanks!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i used to get bunk beta alanine way back when. has anyone reported getting any bunk powders now that NP switched the black label "pharmaceutical grade" stuff? the only thing ive purchased that was the black label was taurine. i noticed the texture and taste has changed since its previous unmarked containers. thanks!
Havent noticed anything like that.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
the old clear, white and purple containers would sometimes have powders of the same product with different consistency, taste and texture. sometimes it was obvious by looking at the powder that it was "off".

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
i havn't had any issues. I have only ever purchased bulk powders since the all black containers though.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I read these words/terms/acronyms on message boards all the time

"BUNK" or "bad batch"

and to me this is too much "bro science"

Would anyone care to define specifically what these terms are ?

If something is BUNK it should also be better defined by the OP as it relates to taste, texture,smell, quantity,potency.

Without proper measure or chemical analysis how would any home user know if their product was not as the label claims - 95% divanil ring any bells ? even the places that perform chemical testing sometimes don't have the proper tools / technique / or standards to follow.

All I'm saying is that if someone posts that an item is bunk or bad could you please elaborate a little - my first response when reading those posts is to stay away from said product and in turn the company as well.

Variations will exist between batches - if a user experiences a different reaction, reduced or none at all then its immediately a "bunk or bad" batch, never mind that their body may have acclimated to the substance

I've used NP bulk products, not these newer ones, without incident.